Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Camera rotating by itself.

Discussion in 'Daydream' started by mat9054, Feb 22, 2017.

1. mat9054

mat9054

I notice when i run my game the camera seems to be raotatin along the y axes by itself. In order to keep looking forward i need to physicly rotate my gead to the right to keep facing forward in the game. Or i need to re-center. The rotation is barely visible, but after playing a few minutes, you will notice your no longer looking in the same direction (real world) you were when you put the headset on.

Any idea what may cause this issue?

I am using latest Unity daydream GVR 13 with sdk 1.10. i didnt tried 1.2 yet.

2. thep3000

thep3000

Unity Technologies

3. mat9054

mat9054

Right I dont have this issue in the editor. Only when i build it on my pixel.

Those reports seems to be worse than what I'm experiencing, but it still is the same issue.

I didnt spent much time using daydream except for testing my app. I will try some other app/game today to see.