Search Unity

[RELEASED] Instant 2D - Power-Up and Pick-Up textures

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Playlectric, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Playlectric

Playlectric

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_1_CloseUps_01.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_1_CloseUps_02.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_1_CloseUps_03.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_1_CloseUps_04.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_1_CloseUps_05.png

INSTANT 2D - POWER-UPS & PICK-UPS

FREE UPDATE (25-06-2015)

Hi guys, this is just to let you know that we've updated the Power-Ups & Pick-Ups vector texture pack again. We've added a whopping 252 new textures in version 1.4 and a new Outline style as a thank-you to those of you who already bought it! :)

The collection now contains 915 textures, i.e. 180 unique textures in 5 styles: Outline, Bubble, Glow, Orb and Plain), and the textures are available in 2 versions, PNG and Adobe Illustrator CS5 format. In addition there are 15 coloured bubbles, glow and orb background textures if you want to combine the textures in new ways.

The textures are suitable for many different game genres, e.g. platformers, RPGs, action and puzzle games.

Links to Asset Store:
    ★ Instant 2D - Power-Ups & Pick-Ups - PNG files only
    ★ Instant 2D - Power-Ups & Pick-Ups - PNG & Illustrator CS5 files

The Adobe Illustrator CS5 files are fully editable vector images with clearly labelled layers, so that you can easily change the shapes, gradients, outlines and colours of the vector images if you've got Adobe Illustrator CS5 or newer.

The texture height (or width in some cases) is at least 1024 pixels. All you need to do is to batch resize the PNG textures to a size which is right for your game, and you're good to go.

SUPPORT
    If you have questions or ideas for new Pick-Up and Power-Up textures, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact us on playlectric.com or drop us a line in this Unity forum thread. Make sure you also turn on 'Watch Thread', so that we can let you know when updates are available.

Thanks for reading this!

Morten / Team Playlectric

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. tintwotin

tintwotin

Very impressive package! So much good stuff and all in stunningly professional quality. Totally useful. Thank you. :)

3. Playlectric

Playlectric

Thanks for the kind words, tintwotin - and apologies for the late reply! :)

Unfortunately I hadn't turned on 'Watch Thread', so I didn't spot your post until today.

The next free update, i.e. version 1.2, will include no fewer than 663 textures - that's 144 new textures since version 1.1. was released!

Among many other things, I've added a bunch of new weapons, e.g. AK-47s, an RPG launcher, a hunting rifle, a baseball bat and much more.

Please turn on 'Watch Thread' if you would like to be notified when it's released.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  4. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Lovely, i couldn't resist and have to bought this :D

5. Playlectric

Playlectric

Thanks a lot, bacspace - that's very much appreciated! ;)

I'm almost done with the 144 new icons for the 1.2 update which you will receive for free.

If you'd like to see a preview of the upcoming textures, just click here to visit my forum.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  6. Playlectric

Playlectric

Pheew, all done - I'm uploading the textures to the Asset Store right now! :)

Hopefully version 1.2 will be approved soon, so you can start to use the new textures in your games.

I'll update the first post in this thread as soon as the new version is live on the Asset Store.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  7. Playlectric

Playlectric

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  8. Playlectric

Playlectric

What have I done to deserve this!? :)

My texture pack is now number 1 in both the Top 10 Paid and Top 10 Grossing assets in the Icons & UI category and number 6 overall on the Asset Store!

Thanks for buying it, guys!

To show you how much this means to me, I'm now working on another free update.

Just subscribe to this thread to make sure you'll be notified when it's ready ;)

Attached Files:

9. Playlectric

Playlectric

Hi guys,

This is just to let you know that we've released a brand new update as a thank-you for helping this texture pack reach the number 1 spot in this Asset Store category back in May!

The update contains 252 new textures and a new Outline style for cartoon-style games! Check them out on the screenshots below.

We've also added a bunch of new items in this update: e.g. a landmine, a flashbang, a syringe, a kitchen knife, a molotiv cocktail, many new multiplier and points textures (thanks to fronne.nl for the suggestion) and of course a nuclear bomb for good measure :)

Enjoy!

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_2_Outline_01.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_2_Outline_02.png

Preview_Power-Ups&Pick-Ups_2_Outline_03.png

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  10. AnimusGames

AnimusGames

Love the pack so far.

Can you do PNG copies with the outline with just the black but not the white?

11. ghoppermaster

ghoppermaster

Hi,

Thanks for the great asset, I have bought it.

I need a couple more custom icons (happy to pay).

I'll send an email to you from your Playlectric site, just leaving this note here as a heads up.

Thanks

12. Playlectric

Playlectric

Thanks for buying the icon pack, ghoppermaster - much appreciated. :)

Unfortunately, I no longer have time to make custom icons but I'll let you know if that were to change in the future.

13. djbrano

djbrano

hi please can i get this for free

14. Playlectric

Playlectric

Hi djbrano, thanks for your interest in my textures.

Unfortunately, they're not available for free.