Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I recover my account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Justice0Juic3, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justice0Juic3

Justice0Juic3

Subject: How do I recover my (asset-store) account?

Hello there,

I'm not pretty new to the forums because my previous account can't be recovered somehow.
    Ok, but let's get serious right now.

Since the 29th of January (2015) I cannot log on to my asset-store account.
    Maybe because I got caught of that so called "pirating". That's true. I did that for about a month, only because I got so angry
    and jealous that I could never make my dream possible.
    It is now almost near February and I've stopped because I thought I could be cought by the police and send me to prison.

The other negative part is: I really stopped stealing stuff, but now I can't find a way to settle this right.
    I have (totally) $80,- given out on the Asset-Store. I can even prove that; I have the recipe-papers with important details on my hard-drive.
    Here's one of my recipes for example: (Shooter AI-asset when it was on sale)

I'm sure I won't get any help from anyone and get banned for the 3rd time without atleast 2 reasons.
    + I lost all my money which I worked for, for a very long time. :(

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

We have an external legal team hunting down pirates and banning them. If your new account here has any connection to the pirate accounts our legal team found, then you are going to get banned again. I looked up the invoice you posted, and can only see that purchase associated with your (banned) account. Can't find a Pro or free serial number on our system associated with your account. You sure you have a legit Unity? PM me your serial if our license database is wrong.

Saying "I've only broken into a house once and stolen the stuff I found" doesn't mean you are not a criminal.

3. Justice0Juic3

Justice0Juic3

Ok, listen. First I need to rest. It's Bedtime. Tomorrow I will set the details straight more carefully.
    Yes, I use now a legit version of Unity (I don't download any "cracks or patching" anymore. Reason: Viruses that affect my computer, and I don't want to messup my new pc. (since 26th January this year)

4. Nubz

Nubz

LMAO
    Give up start over and stop stealing stuff.

I read about this on a forum thread a friend shared with me laughing his head off.
    Seems all of you think Unity is the bad guy when you stole a game engine and then stole assets for it and got caught.

Should have thought about all this before you did what you just admitted to.

randomperson42 and sootie8 like this.
  5. sootie8

sootie8

This would be funny if it were just a troll...do people like this actually exist? Also, keep a hold of those recipe papers :)

6. N1warhead

N1warhead

Wow this is quite funny actually lol.
    bwa hahaahahaahah, shi* sucks don't it @Justice0Juic3
    Quit stealing shi*, you're lucky Unity isn't sending your as* to court for admitting you have stolen it.
    Cut your losses and move to another engine where you aren't banned and start doing things the correct way.
    This is hilarious, serves you right you thief.

elmar1028 likes this.
  7. Amon

Amon

The OP is a complete tit. The reason for his post is not because he has changed and is now an angel of heaven but because he has suffered a loss. A loss that stings. Poetic Justice. That sting is felt by every person who's creative I.P he has been involved in stealing and distributing.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    elmar1028 and sootie8 like this.
  8. Nubz

Nubz

This is an insult to the Tit community.

elmar1028, Ony, sootie8 and 2 others like this.
  9. randomperson42

randomperson42

Hey I can empathize with that.
    I once got caught "stealing" somebody's money. But it was only because I got so angry and jealous that I could never make my dream of becoming a billionaire possible.

elmar1028, Amon and N1warhead like this.
  10. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Just for the record, pirates our external legal team find will get banned. They are not going to get unbanned because they promise they won't be a criminal again. Create a new account, start fresh, and don't do anything the legal team find is wrong.

elmar1028 and Sslaxx like this.
  11. Nubz

Nubz

"Your Honor I must be found not guilty for I only shot the man because I was angry and jealous"

elmar1028 and Graham-Dunnett like this.
  12. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

I think we're done here.

elmar1028 likes this.
  13. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Just FYI, there is no evidence that the OP has lost anywhere close to $80.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.