Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Greg's Scripts and Kits

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by PvTGreg, Aug 19, 2015.

1. PvTGreg

PvTGreg

Title.jpg
    Introducing Greg's Modular Survival Kits, a series of modular scripts that cover everything you may need to create your survival game....or any game for that matter!
    Using a very simple but powerful modular approach to game development that makes it easy for both Artist's and Coders alike to create the game you want the easiest way possible.

Drop in what you need and tweak via the inspector and you are ready to go,
    need a Footstep system? drop it in, need to enter and exit a Vehicle? drop it in. it's that simple.
    And with how the kits are set up each one works independently so you have the power to make your game just how you envisioned.

- Customizable footstep system -

Drag and drop this simple prefab onto any player or even ai add in your sounds and textures and your good to go. hear those zombies sneaking up behind you.

Available now on sellfy : https://sellfy.com/p/iJco

- Immersive character controller -

Drag the prefab into your scene and instantly have access to a realistic full body awareness character controller. With the ability to run,crouch,crawl,jump,climb and swim. all easily customizable with unity's powerful inspector

Available now on sellfy : https://sellfy.com/p/Ix0o

- Enter/Exit vehicle script -

Very powerful scripts that allow you to have vehicles with multiple seats each seat act independently so one can enable driving and one enable the use of a turret. Allow animations to play for certain doors of your vehicle.

Available now on sellfy : https://sellfy.com/p/hvLo

There is lots more to come!

Thank you @Brian Ryer for the wonderful art ive yet to use it all yet but once i have some more time i will. also thanks for the help with the writing!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    SAOTA likes this.
  2. PvTGreg

PvTGreg

im thinking next i will work on an inventory system as that will tie nicely into a weapon system/building system

3. speaker60

speaker60

I am looking forward to your next modules, can i request a pause/setting menu module
    but with access to all the configurations of all the modules inspector settings

Id basically like to be able to change settings of each of the modules from inside the game its self if that's possible

so first and for most its a pause menu like you'd expect to see in any game
    and you have a settings button that then displays category list to break up all options(category could be each module)

i hope i made scene, is this something that you would consider?

4. PvTGreg

PvTGreg

atm im not really working on it as i have just started college and that is taking up most of my time