Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

"Cannot submit change to server" Collaborate

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by RavenOfCode, Jul 25, 2016.

1. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

• The error "Cannot submit change to server" keeps coming up. I restarted Unity, logged out and back in. Neither worked. I looked at a few of the other answers I found here, but nothing helped.

Here is what my editor log is showing:
      Any help would be much appreciated!
    • I submitted a bug report (816819).

2. DiscoFever

DiscoFever

Yeah ! Welcome to the club my friend; S***ty collaborate pisses me off too ... At the end it seems that moving or even renaming things gets the crap out of it. Quit and Restart "Usually" solves the thing.

And this is called 'beta' ? Honestly it should still be Alpha.

RavenOfCode likes this.
  3. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

I used to just have that problem, it seems to have gotten worse though, restarting doesn't work any more.

4. DiscoFever

DiscoFever

Crap. Isn't there any forum for this ? Who's responsible for this ?

5. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

There's a collaborate forum, but no one uses it. I posted this on there like 2 days ago and still no replies.

6. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Hi,
    Sorry to hear that you guys are experiencing troubles with Collaborate right now. Like you said, earlier, this is still in beta and there is a lot of upcoming features and fixes that will ease up pains for collaborators. In the meantime you still can use the Collaborate Forum where you can find help for the devs and other users or the Support Ticket system where it will open up a dialog directly with us.

Right now the support is handled freely only by a bunch of developers and we don't offer 24/7 support. Which mean that unfortunately on weekend there is little chances that you hear anything from us.

That being said, I will start investigate what is the issue with the submit, I need to ping a bunch of people before I have a solution for you.

Thanks for your interest in Collaborate and for your patience.

holliebuckets likes this.
  7. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

Responded to your original post! :D