Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcing Substance SHARE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleted User, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi,

Substance SHARE is an online asset exchange platform for the community. Its coming this summer.

In the past year especially, we have seen a substantial amount of content being shared by our community. Substance SHARE is the platform where all this will come together, to make texturing with Substance an even more fun and social experience.

Access Substance SHARE directly within the tools and integrate it seamlessly in your workflow. Call it one more string to your bow!

Stay tuned for more information.

https://www.allegorithmic.com/substance-share

Cheers,

Wes

Attached Files:

2. Zeblote

Zeblote

Am I understanding it right that everything on there will be free?

3. Ness

Ness

Great idea! Can't wait.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

Yes, that is correct. It will be free community shared assets.

Cheers,

Wes

5. Zeblote

Zeblote

That's awesome.

6. CaoMengde777

CaoMengde777

thats cool! i had a couple things i made in Substance Designer i was thinking of sharing, but its kinda annoying to package it all up.. and then where and who to share/post it to?? , and I was looking for sites with substance designer stuff, and i was expecting to find like a huge nice site, like blendswap, but i couldnt find much at all

7. Teila

Teila

Wow, what a great idea! I love seeing what others do with texturing and being inspired or learning from their creations. Thank you! I was planning to buy Substance Live and this just makes it better. :)