Search Unity

Xiaomi IAP integration, anyone?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by vexe, May 19, 2017.

1. vexe

vexe

Greetings,

so I'm tasked with integrating Xiaomi into our game. They gave us a link to their docs and SDK. The docs are pretty vague. Importing the Unity package you get 3 new packages: UnityAds, UnityIAP and UnityChannel, which is weird because you don't need a package for UnityAds nor IAP cause you just integrate them from the services window. Out of the gate there's compile errors now when importing their stuff cause UnityAds is now defined twice. Bad start as it probably means this stuff was made when you had to import UnityAds separately which was a long time ago... Just seems like a mess.

Here's their page, https://unitytech.github.io/channel/ you could read their docs and view the package. I'm really not sure what to do here since upon importing it I get compile errors about UntiyAds. The only other thing besides UnityAds/IAP is a package called UnityChannels, which just imports a bunch of DLL and AAR files, no idea what they're for or how they're used. Also they talk about server side integration, which I assume is optional (??) because we don't do server side authentication.

Has anyone else got it to work or tried working with their SDK? maybe share your experience.

Using Unity 5.4.3p4, GPG 0.9.37, Unity Ads, Unity Purchasing, Chartboost

Thanks

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@vexe

Currently the Xiaomi IAP integration is in closed Alpha. You can request access here:
    https://unity.mi.com/

If you are already part of the closed alpha, you should have received instructions on where to send support questions. If so, I can DM you that information.

3. lizhgong

lizhgong

Unity Technologies

UnityAds is individual package, so if you got compile error, just delete it from the Asset folder.
    Server side integration is optional.

4. Nyankoooo

Nyankoooo

Any ETA when Xiaomi support will be in beta or released fully?