Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Would anyone be interested in me designing portfolio / game promotion websites for free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by imrealnow, Apr 20, 2017.

1. imrealnow

imrealnow

I'm just looking to see if there's anyone that would want something like this. I'm currently working on my own portfolio website, but i don't have much to fill it with at the moment.

I've been designing and programming for at least the past 8 years, and I feel like i'm pretty decent at it. That being said, it's all been done as a hobby and I don't have that much well-done polished things to show off.

Here's my portfolio website in it's current state. It doesn't have anything in it, but i'm hoping to fill it out by doing work for free(or for whatever you think my time is worth to you). I can also do any graphic work that's needed.

I can show you some examples of my work in PMs if you're interested.

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Might consider browsing the collaboration forum. I'm sure you can find a couple teams who'd love to have a site setup for them. For that matter - wouldn't hurt to browse the commercial job offering section also. A little sleuthing can reveal who has sites and who might need a little help.
    There is also commercial job seeking section where you could advertise game site development for low/no price.