Search Unity

[Closed] windows store 10 universal - iap error on windows phone not on desktop

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by wouter_vugt, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

I created my application for windows 10 universal, in-app purchases seem to work fine on my desktop.
    However when downloading and testing it on my windows 10 phone, the app quits but then does show me the login screen (after logging in, nothing happens and the app is quitted).

I have the same problem with a native wsa plugin I use, all works fine on desktop, but some functions dont work on windows phone.

How can this be? should be universal to all devices right?

2. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

btw: the localized description is not loaded as well, neither on desktop or phone. the localized price and title is gotten correctly.. how can this be?

3. JayR

JayR

That sounds like you're not logged into the Windows Store on the phone and then it switches to the store to attempt login. Can you confirm if it behaves differently if you are already logged into store when starting the game?

4. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

Hi JayR,

Even when I am logged in, the app quits (not just to the background, but stops entirely), then a screen comes up "checking identity etc" I enter my pincode, then screen goes away and I am left with nothing.

Also my other question, how can it be that it cannot load a localized description from the app store, this works on every other platform.. (this doesnt work on desktop or on a phone).

Hope this can be solved or I can only publish for the desktop...

5. JayR

JayR

Hi,

Can you send me player logs for both the phone exit and localized description cases? (DM is fine.) If the game is exiting completely then there's something else happening here beyond the "no login" issue seen before on Windows 10.

Also, can you let me know which versions of Unity and IAP you are using, scripting backend (.NET or IL2CPP) and the .NET API level?

Thanks!

6. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

Well I am terrible at debugging, could you perphaps let me know how to get a report from an app that quits on my windows phone?

I do see this error on my developer portal, but this seems to be from my pc.. which I don't understand since it works fine om my pc. anyhow this is the error:

FAIL_FAST_FATAL_APP_EXIT_c0000409_CoreUIComponents.dll!Microsoft::WRL::InvokeTraits_-2_::InvokeDelegates__lambda_b03887502e4177b77e39251e1f1fac54_,Windows::Foundation::ITypedEventHandler_IInspectable_*___ptr64,Windows::phone::UI::Core::IPresentationChangingEventArgs_*___ptr64___

seems to be a lambda invokation error or something?

I use unity 5.6.0f3 and I think the latest unity IAP (updated 2 weeks ago).
    I use .NET and 2.0 subset (I cant use IL2CPP)

Will debug the product description soon, however the same code works on all other platforms so this is really weird.. the price and title works fine though, so weird.

Hopefully you can tell me how to debug the purchasing failure on my phone further, cause I am lost there..

7. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

8. billbarsch

billbarsch

9. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@wouter_vugt, @billbarsch

We would need the player log to be able to debug this issue properly.

There are some guides for getting the logs from Windows Phone:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/uk...ty3d-windows-phone-game-with-unityplayer-log/

Would you also be able to provide some additional information:
    • On what specific device are you getting this error?
    • What are your specific OS versions that you are developing on and testing?
    • A repro project that displays this issue would be very helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.