Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Android IAP Revenue Analytics?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by geliosoft, Nov 18, 2016.

1. geliosoft

geliosoft

I didn't find any Verified IAP Revenue for Android users in November.
    There is no any problem with analytics the month before. All of the iOS IAP revenue is here.

Any suggestions to fix this problem.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Hello @geliosoft,

Would you be able to send me your project ID? I'll take a look into our database and see what the issue might be.

For iOS, we offer receipt verification automatically. For Android, you must enter your Google API key in the Configure tab of the dashboard.

3. SniperED007

SniperED007

I'm also suffering the same issue, iOS revenue shows but Android revenue is almost non existent and far off the actual numbers based on Google Play Developer console. It's been like this for months and I do have the correct Google API key configured.

4. kentunity

kentunity

Unity Technologies

Hi @SniperED007
    Could you send us your project ID for us to investigate?

5. SniperED007

SniperED007

I've already contacted support about a month back, but they still haven't been able to solve it.

6. zippro

zippro

Yes, we have same problem. @kentunity Would you like to check our project id.

7. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

The bug with Verified Android Revenue was fixed on Mar 20.

The underlying cause turned out to be an issue with our receipt format, which prevented valid receipts from being verified correctly. We were able to make a change in our backend to process these receipts correctly, so the issue was resolved without any need for you to update your app or IAP plugin.

If you still do not see any Verified Revenue from Android, first check that you have your Google License Key added in the Configure section of the dashboard. That is required for Receipt Verification on Google Play.

If you have that configured correctly and still do not see Verified Revenue from Android (and you do see Revenue in your Google Play Developer Console) then please open a support ticket and I will investigate further:
    https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/support/

8. geliosoft

geliosoft

The bug is still here.
    If I have Verified IAP Revenue both for Android and iOS then in analytics the revenue and transaction number are zero. If I have transactions from Android only, analytics data is Ok.
    This bug started after May 11th.

9. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@geliosoft

The discrepancy on May 11th is actually a different issue. We made some changes to our backend that affected the transaction events that are sent to the dashboard. We pushed a fix last night, so that problem should be resolved. Taking a look at your dashboard, it appears that you have started to receive Verified Android revenue again.