Search Unity

What's wrong with wooglie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by henry96, Nov 10, 2011.

1. henry96

henry96

Last week, I uploaded my game to Wooglie. I waited for my game to be live on their website. The next day, I saw the status said that my game is live. However, I didn't see my game in the new game lists, or shooters catergory (my game is shooters game). I emailed to Wooglie. Unfortunately, I didn't get any respond. Until now, I still don't see my game. Does anyone experience this? I'm using unity free, by the way.

2. henry96

henry96

I just find out that the game is in development. That's why nothing is showing up. Well, gotta work on it to make it a complete one.

3. Lukas H

Lukas H

Wooglie does has quality assurance and has set the bar to a standard. My guess is that your game needs some work/polish before they approve it.

4. henry96

henry96

your guess is right. :D

5. MikeHergaarden

MikeHergaarden

Since we updated to the new website the notifications about us putting games to 'in development' has been missing, sorry for the confusion. We'll address this.

6. BrUnO-XaVIeR

BrUnO-XaVIeR

I wonder if anyone but wesite owner make any money on there. I fact I doubt it.

7. Lukas H

Lukas H

Your doubt is wrong. A colleague of mine has the game JetLane on Wooglie and gets his money on a regular base.

8. justinlloyd

justinlloyd

I think Bruno possibly meant that making money on Wooglie is difficult, given the number of plays each game gets. I don't think he really meant that you did not pay out.

9. Zylex

Zylex

Developers are making money on Wooglie and are receiving alot of plays. Take Red Crucible for example, it has been played 4,2 million times by now. A good game can easily earn 1000 euro more by simply uploading it to Wooglie since it has no exclusive agreement and Wooglie always pays a 50% revenue share.

10. U7Games

U7Games

Nice this site Wooglie, i have a question,,, do i´m forced to upload only finished games?

i have registered ;D

11. henry96

henry96

If your game is not completed, in other word, in development, your game will appear in "in development" category. So, I believe it's okay to upload either a completed one or an in development. By the way, mine is in development state. However, I didn't see it in "in development" category at all. Strange o_O

12. Mauri

Mauri

Try Kongregate. It's also a good platform for publishing unity games and, as i know, you can earn money there too.
    One coolest game there is BeGone ^_^

13. U7Games

U7Games

:O Thanks!