Search Unity

[W.I.P] 2.5D Fighting Game Framework

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mistermind, Sep 24, 2013.

?

Witch version would you be most interested in?

1. Basic

22 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. Advanced

9 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Pro

21 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Pro (Source)

60 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Mistermind

Mistermind

2. Mistermind

Mistermind

3. xXR4V3NXx

xXR4V3NXx

Hey MMind! There really isn't any words to describe or define how awesome and amazing UFE is! I purchased the Pro Source version at lunch time today and just finally took a break lol! ( UFE is SOO Addicting *) I feel spoiled because there are soo many killer features and extras already setup to tinker with! You got my 5+ stars rating man! The UFE is insanely worth every dollar and a #1 Placeholder for individuals looking to start their very own Fighter in Unity! GREAT WORK INDEED! Props to you! I'm looking forward to more updates!

Thanks Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  4. Mistermind

Mistermind

Thank you so much for those kind words :) I'm so glad so many of you liked the product. I just wish the product was in the asset store so we could get all those positive feedback over there, but I'm glad none the less!

That review surely was a great present! Couldn't ask for a better x-mas gift =)

Cheers!

5. Unifier

Unifier

Would it ever be possible to get the incomplete version you have with mecanim support?

6. Mistermind

Mistermind

I'll tell you something better: I've been looking a bit into the capabilities of Mecanim on 4.3 and -maybe- just maybe there is a possibility of having a Mecanim version of UFE in the future.
    The mecanim version I was working earlier was a very VERY early build. I don't think I managed to make anything of any meaningful value with it before switching.

7. Unifier

Unifier

That would be truly awesome. I honestly think your sales will do much better if you have mecanim support. Perhaps you should run a poll to see what other people think.

I think for now you should let people know under the game description that UFE doesn't support mecanim because I almost purchased it unknowingly. For my project it's essential to have mecanim support.

8. Mistermind

Mistermind

I made a review (you probably can find it by digging this thread or going though the new official thread here) and find why I could not have it on UFE. There are several things missing with it.
    Take a look at this post as well:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/206301-Mecanim-Review-(Unity-4-2)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  9. mrbrownie

mrbrownie

First, dude, te amo, has hecho mi sueño realidad.

Just a few questions,

1. How will the Pro to Source upgrade proceed?
    2. I'm ready to throw you my money like the sexy dance girl you are, but which service do you recommend for faster updates, Unity Asset Store or Sellfy?

10. Mistermind

Mistermind

haha Thank you =)
    1 - I haven't set an option for it yet, but I will soon. For the upgrade procedure, it won't matter much witch of the services you pick.
    I can give you an exclusive option for you to directly pay the difference and get the download link, either for Unity or Sellfy, once the invoice is confirmed from either services.

2 - As much as I appreciate all the tools Unity Asset Store provide, they do lack severally when it comes to support and package update. I'm still waiting for them to update UFE to version 1.0.2. Granted that once updates are approved, updating your package with Unity is much easier as it uses the built-in Asset Store tools, but as far as my experiences go, they tend to take a very long time to respond any inquiry.

Also, you probably saw the link to this thread from the outdated version of UFE Source displayed on the asset store. Sorry about that. The version Unity is displaying is the first one I sent on December 15th lol. Please refer to the new topic now:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/218123-RELEASED-Universal-Fighting-Engine-(UFE)

Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  11. kilik128

kilik128

any news about touch ? someone as already try

12. ZoeDreams

ZoeDreams

Has anyone used this successfully on networked multi-player or is there an asset. I am looking for information on networking mecanim avatars over the net. We have gotten extremely closed to a fully working example, but have a few obstacles to learn how to over come with photon cloud. Would the same way of synchronizing the inputs that drive the animations for character system work like this?

13. Mistermind

Mistermind

Hello there,
    We recently moved to a new topic:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/218123-RELEASED-Universal-Fighting-Engine-(UFE)

You will probably find more people to answer your question over there =)

Cheers!

14. RaizoVoid

RaizoVoid

Can make a smash type game with this

15. florianalexandru05

florianalexandru05

I'm such a fighting game fan, especially for the Tekken series. Thank you very much for sharing your story on "how to be successful with the Asset store", it was helpful.

This looks amazing and could be very useful in the future. Stay alive and keep up the great work! lol

Mistermind likes this.