Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for Kinetic Damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sir-Tiddlesworth, Apr 24, 2013.

1. UnknownProfile

UnknownProfile

Starbound removed the nomination, freeing up space on the board.

2. dtg108

dtg108

Thank God.

3. UnknownProfile

UnknownProfile

The creators were not the ones who nominated it. They are actually the ones who asked for the nominator to rescind the nomination.

4. n0mad

n0mad

I'm working my ass off to send Kinetic Damage to Apple this week. Thank you so much guys for your support. Whatever the outcome is, you are awesome.

5. dtg108

dtg108

Really? Wow. That's surprising, they were referring to themselves as the team itself.
    You need to charge for it, I'd pay.

6. Demigiant

Demigiant

Maybe Starbound didn't nominate itself (though it's difficult to tell: there were various separate Starbound nominations), but they surely did push their fans to vote massively for them :p They gave up the nomination (and deleted the post where they urged fans to vote for them) only because some controversial news came out about IndiesCrashE3.

Anyway, who cares now, Kinetic Damage FTW (woa, first time in my life I use this acronym :D)

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  7. n0mad

n0mad

Guys, let me give you all a huge, big, wholeheartedly thank you for your long time support.
    Kinetic Damage has been submitted to Apple today. I hope I won't deceive you.
    (and congratulations to Indies Crash winners !)

Set 1 .... GO.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  8. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

YES!!! It has been a long time man... :) I am VERY HAPPY for you and look forward to playing KD on a droid tablet in the future...

9. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Congratulations, that's awesome.

I've got a release of my own slated for June 1st (approved a couple of weeks ago, though we've sent two updates since). So lets hope there's a couple of games from here rockin' the charts in the coming weeks!

:D

10. n0mad

n0mad

Thank you guys :)
    Really. (what's the name of your game angrypenguin ? I searched for started threads of yours, but didn't find)

@Neptune : It won't be long before I submit to Google :)

11. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

NICE!!

12. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

It's called Master Thief, and there are tidbits to find but mostly I haven't talked about it much at all. It's a side project that's been going for ages (about 3 years on and off, other projects sprinkled throughout), and I don't typically like to show off projects much until I know they're actually going to be seen through. The first release isn't the full vision, we just decided we should stop expanding and polish off enough to get a release out the door, inspired to do so by positive reception at a trade show last year.

I really don't want to hijack your thread, though. I'll start my own when the time comes. :) Best of luck with KD, and I hope it kicks ass!

13. n0mad

n0mad

Thank you :)
    And I wish you best luck for your project aswell ;-) The title is teasing !

14. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Has Apple approved you yet?

I found our Youtube channel with some really old videos, mostly of the desktop version. This isn't marketing-grade material, but I think it's ok to share with fellow developers: http://www.youtube.com/user/UniversalChickenGame

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  15. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

I guess I must be totally retarded or blind ... can't get to find a " vote " button or something to register in order to vote. Can somebody get my hand and tell me how?

Vraiment ravi de voir un studio indie français démontrant autant de qualité et de finition dans un jeu de baston ! tekken n'a qu'à bien se tenir. J'espère que ce titre sera un pur succès. Si seulement je parvenais à trouver ce fichu bouton de vote.

16. n0mad

n0mad

Not yet, still waiting for review.

That looks quite fun ! And intense, and seems to fit to short game sessions and longer aswell, which is perfect for the mobile market :)

Merci Rosor :) Je ne suis pas encore un studio, mais si le jeu marche vraiment bien, peut-être un jour, qui sait ... ;-)
    Le bouton de vote est désactivé car la compétition s'est terminée le 21 juin.

Best regards to you all

17. FuzzyQuills

FuzzyQuills

I wish i could vote, only i don't use social media... :(