Search Unity

Video game development in VR

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ineswurch, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ineswurch

ineswurch

Hello,

I would like to know if you have the possibilty to explain me how do you create Video games in VR ?

I thank you in advance,

Warm regards

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

Ryiah likes this.
  3. Ryiah

Ryiah

How do you create games in virtual reality? Or create them for virtual reality? For the former there are experiments being done for creating games with the virtual reality equipment but nothing has been released, but for the latter the tutorials @JoeStrout mentioned are a good starting point.

Kiwasi likes this.
  4. smacbride

smacbride

Some current physics theories suggest we're already living in a simulated virtual reality, so if you go outside to a nearby park and make up some game where you throw balls around to people, then you have a virtual reality game! ;)

Kiwasi likes this.
  5. cheeseball9234

cheeseball9234

ok so i had an idea to make a virtual reality setup with the camera to combine virtual and augmented realitys to create the ultimate adventure but im a begginer with no munz

6. cheeseball9234

cheeseball9234

so basicly the question is how do i get the android camera to pick up a qr code with the double virtual reality screen

7. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Don't you just change the platform to VR, then click build.

Sure there are a lot of special design rules for developing in VR. But there is not much to be done on the Unity side.