Search Unity

Upgraded Pro Subscription won't activate - how do I get my key?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Boomer_McBooms, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Boomer_McBooms

Boomer_McBooms

I opted to upgrade my Pro account last year to the new all-inclusive Pro subscription. Unity never sent me a new key, although in my account it shows the new account is active and paid, and working, and I am the owner / seat holder.

Apparently the old account (which I replaced) expired. I keep all my emails from Unity and I found one where they said I would receive the new key as seat holder, but they never sent it.

I submitted a request ticket, but if I rely on Unity I will have to stop working for the next five days until they get around to answering. I've paid good money for this (for years) and would like to be using what I've paid Unity to be using.

Does anyone know of a way to get my account up and running today?

Thank you so much for your time in reading this.

2. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Hi there!

I've just come across your ticket and responded. Please let me know within the ticket if you are still having any issues.

Boomer_McBooms likes this.
  3. Boomer_McBooms

Boomer_McBooms

Thank you so much, Carti. I always panic when I can’t access Unity. Ten years of my life and 26 years retirement from General Electric are tied up in this project, and it’s all built on Unity. Plus tens of thousands more from friends and family, all of whom are relying on me to deliver. We are in crunch mode. This is our last round of stock sales, and when I could not access Unity Pro I am not exaggerating to say it felt like the bottom fell out of my world.

I really owe you one, my friend. :)

4. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

That's no problem at all! That's what I am here for. More than happy to be of service :)

Feel free to reach out via our support form if you have any further issues.