Search Unity

[UPDATED] Lots of Horror Game Essentials in his low priced pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Robert-Ramsay, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

LATEST NEWS (see latest post at the bottom!)

NewUpdate.png NewUpdate2.png NewUpdate3.png NewUpdate4.png This is a essentially a horror pack to get you started with a first person dark and sinister game. It includes Flashlights, Weapons, props, tunnel sections, Flickering lights, water, Megashader, Blood decals and blood gush particle effect all with updated textures and materials for Unity 5.

This is currently at a price of $12

Here is a link to the Asset store page: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/71528

Any requests or issues you can reply to this thread. :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Hi All, I have done alot of major updates to this package making it include almost all of my current props in the store. I will be putting together a scene that tries to include everything in a game-setting and hope to set up scripts for the hands so they can work well with all the props. Also I'll be seeing whats missing such as stairways, door handles and little details that will make this pic-n-mix of nice assets more of a complete package which it is yet to become.

Please feel free to comment if you intend to buy or have already purchased this pack, ask any questions, suggest improvements and I will add it to the list.

Planned in the next version (in order of priority)

- New scene that makes use of the current props and environment pieces
    - Extra doors and Handles, some UV fixes
    - 1 Additional Wallpaper Texture Set
    - Windows
    - Rocks and Trees assets added into the pack
    - Outdoor area
    - Extra animations for the hands : once some props have been added to the hands pack (Chainsaw/Lantern/torch) I will make animations that match these objects. Then the Hands pack will be updated in this pack.
    - Additional Furniture and Props
    - Monster with animations (still to exist)

I hope you like the pack so far, again, please comment here and let me know if you have any requests.

EDIT - 19th June, 2018

Here is a scene put together with some new stuff, the new hands are also added and on the way. There is no price change, in fact, I don't plan to change prices of this pack until I have perfected everything and added all that is needed, there is always room for improvement before asking for more dosh!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  3. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Hopefully the most affordable animated hands on unity asset store with dedicated support!

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/first-person-hands-with-animation-48520

I am currently working on gloves as their own separate mesh that make use of the same animations, also had a few requests for more animations including the following:

-- Suggested by a purchaser --
    Animations like the fingers grabbing a doorknob, grabbing a ball shaped thing, throwing it, grabbing a small key-shaped thing, holding out the finger and pressing a button. pulling a lever, casting a spell. doing a peace sign, a middle finger, a rockn n roll sign, a pistol/sword grip, a doctor evil pinky extended fist, animations that go into, out of and idle while in, these states--all with minimal extra movement like breathing , a fist. hand open like wave, fingers stressed like shooting lightning. a handle holding to crushing animation, like crushing a beer can or a stick. a hand open as if reading a held book, fingers pressed together to turn a page, etc. fingers held out as if hovering over a typewriter. pressing the spacebar with the thumb.
    ----

I have also created an example of how to remove any other bone animation keys after you duplicate the animation clip I have supplied, which works as a good base, you can just delete and edit keys.

See this video:

New Gloves in the making, plus I'll be making another custom shader so you can edit textures and colors of various parts of the gloves, basically how the Megashader does it (on my store) , but built for the gloves.

GloveInitialDraft.png

Cannot wait to keep expanding this pack right into guns, use cases such as opening doors, climbing, picking up items and also making those items part of the pack! :D

Another good thing I found out, is how to keep track of replies to my store items so I can literally respond within 2 days, sometimes sooner, so please ask me here before giving a negative rating, or even better, ammend your rating once I fix the issue based on your review! Best of both worlds.!

The gloves will be ready by next end of June, many thanks to those who purchased this asset pack, and many good things to come.

I will be adding props to the pack soon too!