Search Unity

UnityIAP iOS pending purchases for itunes account!

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by deepesh, Jul 18, 2017.

1. deepesh

deepesh

Hi,

We have integrated UnityIAP in our game for iOS platform but we have been facing some issues regarding pending purchases. Specially when multiple itunes account are involved. *Suppose user1 bought item1 and purchase is still pending(for various reasons, eg: not sync to client server ) So when I relaunch the game user1 will get an item1 purchase pending from UnityIAP. But if user1 logout and user2 login. UnityIAP still shows item1 to be pending. Is this natural? How we see is for user2 there should not be any pending products. Also this purchase is not valid for user2 and his receipts wont contain that transaction ID too.

Please share any info regarding this!

Thanks in Advance :)

2. Benvictus

Benvictus

@deepesh

Are the two users logging into the same device under different Apple accounts or are they logging into your own account system?

3. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@deepesh

Handling multiple user accounts on a single device is not a scenario we really test for, so I can't give much specifics.

However, as you mentioned, the App Receipt will be accurate, so you can use that to determine if you should fulfill the pending transaction.

4. deepesh

deepesh

Hi Ben,
    Yes, the two users have logged in into the same device with different apple accounts!

5. deepesh

deepesh

Hi ap-unity / Ben,
    There is one more scenario regarding this. If from one apple account I purchased for say 2 subscriptions( 1 month, and then 6 months), Now let Apple account be the same, I try to buy the same 1 month again, Apple shows us "You already subscribed to 6 months" which is as expected and fine. But in this case UnityIAP returns us some random Process Purchase calls with different transactionID's. We internally are handling this as these receipts are actually expired, its just that end user has to wait till all this random invalid receipts are processed!
    Can we do anything about this?

Thanks,
    Deepesh