Search Unity

[Unity5] IOException bbidtoken.csk already exists

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by MayhemMike, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MayhemMike

MayhemMike

After a long work day I might just miss something obvious but anyway, I just got a new set of Blackberry keys and tried to register within Unity but whenever I try it I get the following error:

IOException: C:\Users\Michael\AppData/Local/Research In Motion/bbidtoken.csk already exists
    System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:115)
    System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:86)
    UnityEditor.BB10.BB10Utilities.RegisterSystem (System.String bbTokenPath, System.String companyName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/BlackBerryPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BB10Utilities.cs:322)
    UnityEditor.BB10.BB10SigningAuthorityWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/BlackBerryPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BB10SigningAuthorityWindow.cs:126)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    UnityEditor.HostView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:129)

Any ideas what I might miss here or how I can fix this?

2. MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Solved it! On the Blackberry websites they tell you to store the key in AppData\Local\Research In Motion\
    And within Unity I selected the key in that location but Unity expects an empty folder there. Deleting the key there and selecting it from somewhere else fixed the error. Unity was then able to copy the key to that AppData location. *g*

Might be a bug?!

3. MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Oh and possibly another bug:
    If your app has a space in its name, for example: "Black Berry.bar" then you will get the following error:

Error: Unknown argument: Berry.bar

UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    MrEsquire likes this.
  4. AlexThibodeau

AlexThibodeau

Unity Technologies

Oh good find. I thought I had caught most of the spaces in path name issues that were there. Looks like I need to add a new one to the list.

5. christougher

christougher

You sir, are a lifesaver! I was going crazy...

MayhemMike likes this.
  6. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Did you managed to do this?
    A fix before BB 5.2 Support Ends :)