Search Unity

Unity Web Player - game stuck at Unity loading screen

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Moodlogu, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Moodlogu

Moodlogu

2. UnityCoder

UnityCoder

I am sure you are trying in internet explorer. Just try with Google chrome or Firefox. Here its work fine other then internet explorer.

3. Undead

Undead

Just played it in Internet Explorer 10 with no problem

4. Moodlogu

Moodlogu

I'm using Firefox. I also reinstalled Unity and cleared it's cache. Maybe I should remove the log files Unity creates? Or maybe they blocked my IP for some reason?

Thank you for the help.

5. Moodlogu

Moodlogu

Well, I removed every single Unity file from my hard drive. Then I reinstalled this program. The issue remains unsolved. Any help would be appreciated.

6. Moodlogu

Moodlogu

It isn't working in Chrome and Internet Explorer as well. Here's the error IE gave: http://i.imgur.com/0mOBBix.png?1
    Does it mean that Unity is fine but there's an error on Red Crucible developer's part?

7. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Looks like Unity webplayer is failing to get data fro the red crucible website. You might want to file a support case with the developer.

DHAVISH MULLIAH likes this.
  8. sok.yali

sok.yali

Hello i'm having the same problem , but with me it stuck when i open the red crucible 2 but just for a moment , after that while i'm playing it stuck again and then it says that " The Unity Player Plugin Has Crashed " then i reload the page and sign in and play but then it starts over again and again .. i've got this problem for like 3 months and i didn't found any solution ..:-? :!:

9. sok.yali

sok.yali

what's the version is your internet explorer , i've tried to play the game in Internet explorer 8,but it didn't work !!

10. DHAVISH MULLIAH

DHAVISH MULLIAH

Every day i play red crucible 2 and it play very well, but for a day, i did not play because for an urgent day, i was going in my EXAMS, but when the next day when i play, it say '' UNITY CANNOT LOAD '' etc...... fix it very soon please.......

11. DHAVISH MULLIAH

DHAVISH MULLIAH

what should we do to make the game red crucible 2 play.... Every day i play red crucible 2 and it play very well, but for a day, i did not play because for an urgent day, i was going in my EXAMS, but when the next day when i play, it say '' UNITY CANNOT LOAD '' etc...... fix it very soon please.......

12. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Unity doesn't make RedCrucible2. You should file a support case with the developers, Rocketeer Games Studio.