Search Unity

unity + vuforia: ImageTarget causes XMLException invalid data

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by martinS, Sep 5, 2013.

1. martinS

martinS

hi all,
    Ive got a 'real' problem going on here... since Im new to unity+vuforia, I try to be as precise as possible - please be patient ;-)
    starting with a new project: open unity -> import vuforia package. create a ARCamera - create a ImageTarget - and a sphere.
    On the vuforia site, I created a custom ImageTarget and downloaded it as example.unitypackage. So far so good...

...but, here it comes:

1_As soon as I import this custom example.unitypackage into unity, I get a an error (red) in the console-window saying: 'XmlException: invalid data'. ...and I cant get rid of that! Plus, there is a little bubble with an increasing number in it. Does not look good to me! :(

2_In the ARCamera Inspector-window, under the script: Data Set Load Behavior, there is NO option 'data set load', where I could activate my custom imageTarget.

This really annoys me, because a couple of days I finished a similar project, also AR, with no bugs at all.

Any ideas? All comments are welcome... thx!

2. martinS

martinS

btw, maybe I miss something in terms of installation. what I do is to download the unity-Extension-SDK and import it to my unity-project. Is that it?

Thx

3. DreamEnder

DreamEnder

I'm getting the same error. Did you ever get this sorted out?

4. 123Ram

123Ram

Hello,
    Have you find out the solution?