Search Unity

Unity Offline Installer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abhinav91, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Abhinav91

Abhinav91

Hey guys. So I tried downloading Unity 5.2.2f1, and noticed that from the download page, you can only download the Web Installer. That's not very convenient for me because where I live, we have to pay for the data we use. I need to install the new version on multiple PCs.
    It was available for download through torrent but that option doesn't seem to be available anymore.
    I tried looking it up on Google and found the Unity Download Archive:
    https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive
    It has Unity 5.2.2f1 on it, but there seems to be an issue when I'm downloading it. The download fails halfway, or towards the end. I've tried it a couple of times. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I doing something?
    Also, does anyone have any other method for downloading the Standalone Installer?

2. Trexug

Trexug

We have downloaded the editor a few moments ago (64-bit version) from that same link and have had no issues.
    Is this the link you used?

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

4. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Check out the additional downloads section

5. Ryiah

Ryiah

He's already found them. He simply can't keep the download going. Which is why he needs to use a download manager.

6. Abhinav91

Abhinav91

Yup, that's the one. I guess there's something wrong on my end.

Yeah that seems like the best option for me right now.

Thanks for the help guys.

7. Yash987654321

Yash987654321

I wish Unity brings back torrent download for 5.3 :(

8. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

You can also have the Download Assistant save the files it downloads to a particular folder on your machine, and then you can just copy that folder to the other machines and install the components from there.

Trexug and Ryiah like this.
  9. PAHeartBeat

PAHeartBeat

Hi,

I want to just download Unity Editor and some of module, but I dont want to install right now. I will install it later. But I can't find option to do it. I have to find patch release in Unity Archive (where we can get it from torrent), but patch release is not available in archives. is there are any command line option to use with download assistant to skip installation and just download. it.