Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity iPhone Apps in the Store - List Yours Here

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by jeffcraighead, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Kith

Kith

Trace Invaders is now available on the App Store!

Download Here

2. schwertfisch

schwertfisch

good game, congrats! The way the info a the end of the level is presented, gave me the best impression!

3. Allo

Allo

4. aronsommer

aronsommer

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  5. francksitbon

francksitbon

Hi guys, I'm really proud to announce the release of my App : Mysteries of Notre Dame de Paris :

MORE THAN A VIRTUAL TOUR, AN INTERACTIVE DOCUMENTARY :

Let us guide you in this magnificent reconstruction of the outside of Notre Dame de Paris. Navigate easily with your fingers on the Parvis, Rue du Cloitre Notre Dame, along the banks of the Seine and in the Square Jean XXIII. Learn more about the history of Paris, the Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame.

Itunes link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id451763560?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8#

Thanks to everyone in the forum who helped me.

6. schwertfisch

schwertfisch

I'm sure the app will make quite an impression!

7. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  8. francksitbon

francksitbon

Thanks Schwertfisch, but it's not easy to sell : almost 300 apps released the same day than mine ! More I've been releases at 23PM, one day lost... Not visible at all. If someone have experience on how to sell more apps....

9. zyndro

zyndro

300 apps the same day? sweet lord!!

the market is tougher than ever!!

and yes, some advices will be appreciated!

cheers!

10. bpritchard

bpritchard

11. Waigo

Waigo

Presents from 108km Studio 2011!!!

Take control of the cute and awesome Robot Brothers. Each of them has a special skill. Creates ice blocks? Destroy the wood boxes? Or fly over the valley? Let your robots go! Use the unique co-operate actions to solve the challenging puzzles.

Features:
    - Universal-App for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
    - 3D cartoon style characters.
    - Co-operation game style you might have never seen in AppStore.
    - 36 ingenious levels spread over 4 large sections. More updates coming soon!!
    - Dozens of hours of gameplay.
    - Interactive cut-scenes.

Follows us on http://twitter.com/108kmStudio for tips, help and special offers.

Produced by 108Tech co., ltd.
    www.108km.com

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robot-bros/id455055887?mt=8

12. Sweat

Sweat

13. virgil

virgil

14. ooppari

ooppari

15. GameFaceMe

GameFaceMe

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  16. hernaez

hernaez

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to announce that our new game, S.U.B. - Steampunk Underwater Battles is now officially live on the AppStore.

It's an action-multiplayer iPad game.

Get it from iTunes (1.99)

Game
    Free - Remote Control

Highlights

• Battle for ocean domination with up to 4 players or bots in free for all or team matches!
    • Prove your S.U.B. combat skills in the Single Player Challenges and post your highscores on Game Center
    • Use the S.U.B. Remote Control App to navigate your submarine wirelessly (Download it for FREE from the AppStore on your iPhone or iPod Touch)
    • Master the different weapons and strategies of each submarine
    • Earn bragging rights by showing your Game Center achievement collection
    • Unleash the Kraken! No one can escape the underwater arenas guarded by the mighty Kraken
    • Incredible Steampunk 3D interactive menu

Numbers

• 4 Unique Submarines
    • 13 Unique Weapons
    • 4 Arenas
    • 2 Single Player Challenges
    • 13 Achievements

Trailer

http://youtu.be/1zgAW9yIOqE

I hope you like the game!

17. Be-Rad

Be-Rad

Be-Rad Entertainment is pleased to announce the release of Lame Castle HD on the app store. We took Lame Castle, greased it up, polished it, and packaged it as a universal app. Now you can punt chickens in high-res detail.

App Store Link

Description:
    • Lame Castle HD is an auto-runner game with 24 levels to blaze through (each with their own bonus objective) and 4 truly unique endless modes (like Chicken Punt!).
    • If you haven't heard, the name Lame Castle was used in a PSP commercial making fun of iPhone games. We grabbed the name when the commercial came out and made a fun mobile game out of it. Watch the PSP ad

Lame Castle Trailer:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqf7V7z_e34

18. Vandash

Vandash

Startales our first Unity game was released a few days ago. Search for "Startales" on the App Store :)

Start a great adventure and sail away into the sky to find your true love! Soar into the heavens and as far as outer space to touch the stars, balance from cloud to cloud and use momentum to acquire speed so you can zip along at high speeds traveling ever farther and farther. Two tiny stars in the sky, an impossible love affair, a relentless shadow pursuing you : You are the last hope for their union, so they can dance and glow together in the glorious night of their love.

Or just try to beat the current highscore of 391000 ;)

More information on our company : Area Effect.

Attached Files:

19. tobephong

tobephong

Bling Fishes! HD(New release special price $0.99)

(reviews and comments are more than welcome)

In this bling ocean, a fish got to eat. Three big bad lantern fishes must eat their way through this bling ocean. They must not let any good bling fishes pass them and avoid bad bling fishes ... BLING ME THE FISHES!!!

Simply tap on the lantern fishes to switch their mouth between open (lights on) and close (lights off). Tap on the crystals dropped from the fishes to gain special powers. Each level has a minimum number of fishes need to eat. As the level progresses, fishes will speed up more and more. You need fast fingers and fast reflexes to help lantern fishes eat the good fishes and avoid the dangerous ones while picking up crystals to gain special powers.

FEATURES
    • Simple, fun, and cute game to play when you have a few minutes to kill!
    • Dazzling and Cute 3D Graphics
    • Original soundtrack
    • Game Center support! Compete for high score with people all over the world!
    • Support Message and Score Posting on Facebook Twitter

App Website: http://www.raptura.com/games_blingfishes.html
    App Store URL: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bling-fishes!-hd/id455880203?ls=1&mt=8
    Company: Raptura
    Company Website: http://www.raptura.com

Screen Shots:

Video:

20. dcp468

dcp468

Summary:
    Airport XRAY allows you to become an Airport baggage inspector for a major international airport. Your primary responsibility is to stop contraband from entering and leaving the airport whilst allowing all of the other non-contraband items through. Now, you don't have all day to inspect each item individually and time is of the essence. Quickly Identify the contraband by either it's shape and color and drag it outside of the luggage bags as they pass by.

Links:
    iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airport-xray/id457361391?ls=1&mt=8
    Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Airport-XRAY/135075673249802

Screen shots:

Thanks to:
    - Brady's Sprite Manager 2 product and support.
    - Prime31's plugins and support.

21. codinghero

codinghero

[App Store Link, $0.99] [Web Site]

I recently got back into making games and I just had my latest one approved. Belt Runner is sort of a cross between Asteroids and Pole Position. The object is to race through various asteroid belts to get the best scores and fastest track times. All of which are saved to the online leader board at http://beltrunner.com.

22. AutometricApps

AutometricApps

Dear Unity community,

I'm Francois from Autometric Apps, a small French company creating games for iOs.
    I'm pleased to announce that our first game, Snail Domino, is now available on the App Store!

Gameplay Trailer Link :*http://youtu.be/FUC5_EXotQk

All the dominos must fall!

The cute snail has only one obsession: to make all the dominos tumble, one by one. But how can the snail reach them? Fortunately, friendly and funny looking white blobs are there to help. Find the right strategy. Move them around, bounce on them, or let them blow air to push the snail right into the dominos!

******Highlights******

Immersive atmosphere
    Pastel colors
    Seductive music
    Easy to learn
    Smooth difficulty progression
    Suitable for all ages

60 Levels and more to come in free updates.

An HD version will also be available for iPad.

This game is optimized for Retina Display.

- iPhone version price : 0,99$
    - iPad version price : 1,99$

iPhone App Store Link :*http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snail-domino/id453602913‪?mt=8‬

iPad App Store Link :*http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snail-domino/id453603194‪?mt=8‬

Website (with more info, screenshots etc.) :*http://www.autometric-apps.com

François from Autometric Apps

23. ShockPanda

ShockPanda

The Cubes are coming!

ShockPanda has just released Cubes vs. Spheres on the App Store and we've had some nice reviews from Touch Arcade, App Spy and several other sites already, and have even had our trailer featured on http://video.unity3d.com ! Thanks Unity!

Check it out! And leave a review if you like it so we can keep playing in Unity :D

24. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Our home! Sigh!

But! Home needs moon! Your mission? Tilt roll to catch the moon! Sounds easy? Do you realize that earth is now egg-shaped?!

My game has been recently released. I strived for a fresh concept, pleasing graphics and sound, basically a unique approach. I hope you will enjoy. It was a lot of work and would love to see people having fun playing it.

earthing iTunes Web Link

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  25. Entrieglern

Entrieglern

Hi Unity Community!
    I am an indie developer and I have just finished my first iOS Game with Unity. It is called Paper Plane War and available in the App Store! And it's FREE!!

Paper Plane War! - Cool and fast action shooter with doodle style graphics!

Fly with your Paper Plane and shoot up enemy tanks and choppers. Fire with different types of
    ink cartridges and make highscores to enable upgrades like more speed or better design!
    Current version is packed with 25 exciting missions and full of funny effects like ink splashes!
    Please note that the current version is for HD devices (iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4rd Gen) only.
    A version for standard definition devices will be available soon!
    Future updates will include new levels, more enemies and cool upgrades!

http://itunes.apple.com/at/app/paper-plane-war/id458375783?mt=8

Screenshots:

Have fun!

26. n_irvin

n_irvin

27. sotsotdei

sotsotdei

28. Ingenu

Ingenu

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!

We have just released our first Unity3d title, "The Agiliste: Episode 01" in the App Store!
    Drop on by and check it out!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-agiliste/id448120016?mt=8

Take your place alongside former industrial spy Claire Denali as she re-enters a futuristic world of murder, intrigue and danger. In a universe where you can learn skills just by plugging a chip into your skull, the decisions about just *what* skills to choose are even more critical than the gun you're packing, so look and listen, watch and learn.

Agiliste is a point and click exploration game with a**-kicking fight scenes. Experience a deep, rich storyline coupled with an easy to learn, casual style gameplay. Each major Episode update will contain a new game environment as well as a 5-7 minute video episode that leads you into the story so far.

We cracked the top 10 in the "RPG" category about a week after we released, so help us spread the word and keep a Unity title on top!

There will be an update to the game, including access to new rooms and weapons in about two weeks, so don't miss out :) Episode 02 will be out in early October!

29. RustyBolt

RustyBolt

30. hhlkh

hhlkh

POLY
    Pol-y [pol-ee] : A new found oceanic specie that resembles the almighty sea dragon? Or a meal worm! Although Poly is known to be a vegetarian, he will bite anyone caught polluting the ocean so be aware!

Poly is a physics based game that employs Poly's body as a platform to bounce off a magic ball to break bricks that are covering the ocean.

Wake Poly up by touching its head and slide it across the screen to move. Bounce off a magic ball to clear all bricks to complete each level. Acquire magic items and use them wisely while dodging falling human trash. If Poly touches a trash, its tail shortens so be careful!

Can you help Poly "The Guardian of the Sea" and save the ocean?

App Store : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/poly/id458071102?mt=8

If you have any interested in this game, please send email to info@ranasoftware.com. I'll send you redeem code.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  31. reveriejake

reveriejake

Project Stardust is a simple game based on the same game play as the online hit Winter Bells only in reverse! If you enjoy these types of games as much as I do than Project Stardust is going to keep you occupied for hours! The game gets fast paced and exciting as you advance from super easy levels to humanly impossible levels!

The main objective of stardust is to collect as much stardust as possible from the falling stars without letting them hit the ground. You are allowed 3-6 hearts at the start of each game and once those hearts run out you have to start from the beginning again! Your high scores will be posted to Game Center and/or OpenFeint to allow you to compete with your friends or even the world!

You can use the stardust you earn to give yourself an advantage by visiting the store before you play a game and stocking up on up to 3 additional hearts, buying a multi-touch upgrade to allow you to collect more than 1 star at a time, or even buy an upgrade that slows the stars down!

Not sold on the idea of endless game play and leader boards? If you prefer to have milestones, then Project Stardust allows you to earn 14 Achievements on OpenFeint and/or Game Center!

32. glenwn

glenwn

33. BogdanDude

BogdanDude

We just released our new game, Muffin Knight on iOS and Android

Muffin Knight is an action-packed platformer with stunning visuals and a myriad of fairytale characters, each with their own unique abilities, which gain strength as you advance.

We also included Cross-Platform multiplayer, using Unity's built-in networking, so you can connect any iOS device to an Android device

iTunes link

Android Market link

34. zyndro

zyndro

Muffin Knight looks awesome, great job!

35. WolfGames

WolfGames

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  36. Elematiest

Elematiest

Like playing cards? Enjoy traveling to exotic destinations? Always having to save you girlfriend from
    villainous gangsters?

Then, boy, do we have a game for you!

Gangster Snap takes you on a journey spanning three continents and puts you face to face with the most
    heinous Snap competitors of all time. You'll need to defeat William Talbert from London and
    Long Ann from Beijing just to save the woman you love.

But just in case that's not enough, Gangster Snap features the world's first 'Shake to Snap'
    mechanic to bring you closer to the action. It's the only Snap game that allows you to react
    furiously without your finger shattering the screen.

What, you still need more? Then how about two additional Snap modes to challenge you
    further? Win instantly with a pair of matching cards bearing the same number and colour in
    Extreme OR crush your friends' pathetic high scores in Infinite.

At only $0.99, it's the card game you've been waiting for.

==> Gangster Snap <==. Store Link
    Now available in almost every continent.

As a Gift to the Unity community here are 5 promo codes:

PJ4L7R6THY7F
    NXYWTJ4M3LF4
    AK7FTPWAR3KT
    34RNXJR9XN6F
    3LPTPXYHPW7W

If you use one of these codes I ask that you write a review of Gangster Snap on the App Store :p

37. caffeinatedguy

caffeinatedguy

38. aelinechristy

aelinechristy

Recently, some Unity customers who have been very anxious to get their iPhone game approved by Apple, have received a rejection notice because they use something that was no longer approved by the Apple rules. We have been working hard on this issue as it stalls and affects our iPhone developer customers. We were able to correct the issue 2 days after we first heard about it and delivered that fix to those who had reported the problem. Many of them have been already resubmitted their application to Apple. The first Unity game to completely pass the App Store Submission Process is “Star Wars: Trench Run”. We will be releasing this new version, Unity iPhone 1.5.1, publicly on our website sometime next week. In the meantime, if you have an urgent need or concern, please contact oleg@unity3d.com and request an iPhone build with this issue fixed.

39. cybie

cybie

Interesting. I want to know more about this issue, as I have just submitted. If the rejection can be preempt then I would like to do so.

I am using Xcode 3.2.5 and Unity 3.4. How likely is it that this issue will apply to me?

40. Moonjump

Moonjump

Something is very strange about the aelinechristy post. Unity iPhone 1.5.1 is a very old version and Star Wars: Trench Run is 2 years old. Don't worry about it.

41. bizzy

bizzy

42. cybie

cybie

We have just submit to App store our game Fearless Ninja.

For now you can play it for free online here
    http://www.boxshapedgames.com/fearless

We hope you will enjoy it.
    Box Shaped Games

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  43. Wekthor

Wekthor

Hi guys, check out our new game for Iphone and Ipod Touch.

Game is on SALE, so go get it :)

Description :

LightGuardian is a visualy unique game with original control system. Defend your sky lighthouse against lost air ships with help of your light ray, power ups and light bombs.
    Level up and upgrade your light ray to survive against as many air ships as you can.
    Dive into the atmospheric world of LightGuardian with great visuals and music to reach highest score.

Requirements : Compatible with Iphone 4, Ipod Touch (4th Generation). Requires iOS 4.2 or later.

AppStore link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightguardian/id460430907?l=cs&ls=1&mt=8

44. macfinch

macfinch

Hey all.
    We've just finished an update for 'Chicks Revenge'. Here's the link to download:
    www.tinyurl.com/chicksrevenge

Let us know what you think.

All the best,
    M

$stopThemFromGettingToYourNest.jpg $4 pig repeling items.jpg

45. Be-Rad

Be-Rad

Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack! just went live in the app store. We're very proud to have had the chance to be a part of the Serious Sam indie series (3 separate games developed by different developers to help promote the launch of Serious Sam 3). It's a fully fledged mobile game with enough action to leave your thumbs covered in blisters (hopefully not THAT much action).

iTunes Link

Launch video:

Screens:
    http://www.be-rad.com/media/games/ss/vile_480x320.jpg
    http://www.be-rad.com/media/games/ss/mayhem_480x320.jpg
    http://www.be-rad.com/media/games/ss/head_480x320.jpg
    http://www.be-rad.com/media/games/ss/jungle_480x320.jpg

Description:
    Remove your head, grab some bombs, and step into the boots of Serious Sam’s most iconic foe, the Headless Kamikaze. Dodge hazards and heavy ordinance from the cowardly Serious Sam himself as you make your way through the chaotic action in an attempt to do what you do best: blow up the vile Serious Sam.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! BOOM!

Features

Mobile Kamikaze Action – Direct your kamikaze horde toward certain death in more than 40 levels of mobile action. Either fall at the hands of Serious Sam’s bombs and rockets or go out in an honorable blaze of glory in the service of Lord Mental.

Super Sleek Art – Colorful hand-drawn artwork distracts you from the underlying truth: your little kamikaze friend is destined to die in a horribly violent explosion. Cartoon dismemberment has never been so pretty.

Savage Bonus Modes – Take a shot at kamikaze immortality by posting a top score on one of the endless bonus levels like Complete Chaos and Frog Punt.

Social Media Integration – Spam your friends’ Facebook feeds with your high scores, people love when you do that. Trust us.

Sweet Juicy Credits – A list of credits for the game featuring first and last names. Boosh!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  46. VIC20

VIC20

47. Chris-Mosely

Chris-Mosely

Zombie Pirate Robot Attack

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-pirate-robot-attack

Battle wave upon wave of walking dead, throat cutting pirates and robots hell
    bent on destruction using all the different weapons at your disposal. Every weapon
    is different, and requires different tactics and combos. Each level introduces new
    enemies and new strategies.

For years you've been defeating the forces of evil
    and robbing them of their ill gotten gains. Now they've joined forces and it's payback.

http://youtu.be/GxQ19IL713s

48. hxx2010

hxx2010

Mad Kill Zombie - iphone/ipad

The earth encounters the virus crisis again, bloodsucking zombies, skeletons, ghosts are roaming around you. The dullish town was suddenly in deep crisis. Then you have drooped into the situation of despair without any help. Are you waiting for death or bravely fight your own way out looking for your partner in other places? If you are brave enough and then please take up your weapons!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mad-kill-zombie/id442405159?ls=1&mt=8

Attached Files:

49. Evil-Indie-Games

Evil-Indie-Games

The Cars And Guns 3D is now available for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad at special launch price of $0.99 and can be purchased from all App Stores worldwide.
    Features:

- 16 upgradable cars
    - 16 different missions
    - Car updates tuning (wheels, engines, weapons)
    - 4 car control modes
    - In-game shop
    - Global leaderboards with Game Center and OpenFeint support
    - Achievements
    - Unique cardboard style graphics with full Retina display support.
    - Fast punk-rock/ska soundtrack
    - Fast action gameplay

Try ski jumping, taxi driving, destroying enemies using weapons, killing zombies!

Play iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad version:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cars-and-guns-3d/id464433251?&mt=8

50. frankprogrammer

frankprogrammer

We just released our fun physics based action game called Dragon Eggs, in which you must navigate three exciting environments with the mama dragon while balancing the dragon egg on your back in order to bring it to the safety of the gold nest.

We used Unity 3.4 iOS Pro, EZ GUI, iTween. Prime31's iAd Plugin was used for the Free version. We used our own GameCenter plugin with Notifications posted with BCAchievementNotification. We also created our own plugin for saving the replay ghost data quickly. All lighting was baked in Unity. We used Xcode 3.2.6 with iOS SDK 4.3.

There's also a hidden play mode if you collect every single gem. You get to play as the baby dragon, which allows you to complete levels even faster.