Search Unity

Unity Forums: constant problems with sending messages / posting

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Arvank, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Arvank

Arvank

Hey everybody,

My apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum to be posting this in, I could not find anything that seemed more relevant to the issue I am having.
    Since I started visiting the Unity forums I have noticed that every single time I try to make a post or send a message, I get this message stating the following:

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Now, this of course makes complete sense; you got your basic system up so bots can't spam up the place. However, I get this message every single time I want to send a message and the annoying part is that the error does not specificy what is causing it to trigger, which ends up with me taking up 15 - 30 minutes to see which word or sentence is causing it. Most of these messages don't even contains links of any kind, it would just be some random word causing it and after removing it it would send just fine.

If somebody has any similar experience regarding this and could offer me some tips or do's / don'ts, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance!

2. kabirtalib

kabirtalib

Hi Guys,

I am facing same issue. Please help.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Thank You.

3. GC_Vos

GC_Vos

Hey everyone,

Sorry for kicking this thread, but I'm having the same problem...

4. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Use different words, like the message says. Yes, it's not ideal. Yes, you can thank spam for making things worse for everybody, as usual.

--Eric

5. GC_Vos

GC_Vos

Thanks for your reply. Do any lists exist for the forbidden words?

6. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Not that I know of.

--Eric