Search Unity

Unity Developer Courseware acess problem

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by vasconssa, Jan 18, 2017.

1. vasconssa

vasconssa

Hi,
    I bought the Unity Plus plan, and should have automatic access to Unity Developer Courseware, however I'm getting the following error:

Hello
    Unfortunately, an error occurred when granting access to the Unity Certified Developer Courseware. Please contact the owner of the organization through which your seat is assigned. They will need to reassign your seat in order for you to receive your login link and access the Courseware.

The only form of support provided is the opening of a ticket, which I do not know when they will respond, and so far I have not received any guidance.

Does anyone have the same problem? Or know of some alternative to solve this problem.

2. 3dgreg

3dgreg

Not sure of the problem itself, but after a few days Karena responded. She was awesome, took care of the issue and extended my course for the time I didn't have access.

3. vasconssa

vasconssa

Thanks for the answer. I'll wait for someone to contact me ... though it's frustrating because I expected to have immediate access.
    I'll send a suggestion for them to open another contact alternative, such as a chat.

4. 3dgreg

3dgreg

Yeah I was frustrated as well, but like I said, they were able to fix it pretty quickly so it turned out ok. You'll really need to hustle through the course unless you have a lot of time on your hands. They cover the use of programing but not in depth as much as I was hoping for. I did find another free course that gets into learning C# with Unity. Going through that one know. Best of luck, it's worth it and a lot of fun as well.

5. vasconssa

vasconssa

Great idea, I'm going to look for a course like this. Learn a little C # while I wait.
    Thank you very much.

6. vasconssa

vasconssa

Do you have the link to this course?