Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

unity as a universe, deployment on small business and mini games

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by aladeen2233, Aug 8, 2017.

1. aladeen2233

aladeen2233

hey guys,

My name is Aladeen, wanted to get to know the community behind unity and the gurus who literally anticipate us in their inceptions. :D

I can't really remember all the great games that teach me critical thinking and methodical participation, not to forget the most important.. creativity.

Literally salute to all the designers, scientists & thinkers who created complete games, you dive in completely & teach you a concept.

its amazing technology got us as a group to where we're looking at now, virtual reality and 4d apps.
    mind my grammar and English.

Wanted to check if I can take course one to one to build an app to sell customized clothes and stuff all rendered and in real time, so as I think I know unity flawlessly give you a small-to-massive 4d space to build a world.. or even a universe audio, video (playback, forwards) included.

theres a lot to invest in and nothing literally to lose, unity is free packed with millions of already made solutions, . the app, source code--> convert on multiple engines ready for deployment and rapid change.

I wanted to see if I can work with someone who's really love design and care about the user time. of course would be amazing if we can work on designs and sell already made designs. someone want to try to be a part of new retail and user experience.

nothing really fancy for the moment a small store at the door the authentication and finance related matters, after that the store will ask for you best "guess" dimension. and maybe when free a photos and we build a framework to match the photo with the imaginary 3d body.

theres a lot to say I hope someone got some free time for discussion and and to build prototypes and the in-out.

please let me know what your ideas and I'm open to have as much as mentors and partners,

and finally how much is the coursewave?

thank you.