1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Analytics Heatmaps: Official Thread

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by marc_tanenbaum, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Zilppuri

Zilppuri

Now I am getting the data (it seems), but running into NullReferenceException in line
    if (!datum.ContainsKey("x") || !datum.ContainsKey("y"))

in HeatmapAggregator.LoadStream()

I added simple if (datum == null) { continue; } to get rid of it. But any idea if I'm doing something wrong here?

2. ThornWoofie

ThornWoofie

Hi all! Really looking forward to using heatmaps, but unfortunately our project just updated to Unity 5.6, and I get errors when trying to install the heatmaps package. The Unity Analytics window does not appear either.

The errors:

"Assets/Editor/Heatmaps/Services/IonicGZip.cs(34,16): error CS0433: The imported type `Ionic.Zlib.GZipStream' is defined multiple times
    Assets/Editor/Heatmaps/Services/IonicGZip.cs(34,75): error CS0433: The imported type `Ionic.Zlib.CompressionMode' is defined multiple times"

Is this because of 5.6 or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

3. Zilppuri

Zilppuri

4. APalomo

APalomo

Unity Technologies

That is available in the userInfo data set. It is only visible via Raw Data Export:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityAnalyticsRawDataExport.html

It will contain a list of our automatically generated user ids and the ID you set, so you can join that data with any data set you want to analyze.