Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Ads Reviews

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by vivoilpazzo1, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Unity Ads for monetization

1. Perfect

28.6%
  2. Decent

46.2%
  3. non recommended

25.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www_3dart_es

www_3dart_es

You can select the "CSV export" and select by country.

About USA, it seems that have better eCPM.

2. Marcos-Elias

Marcos-Elias

Hello, I have just two questions... I'm testing Unity Ads and the results are better than expected. As an indie I think that finally I can get my projects funded just with ads. But I'm not sure on how to receive that later.

1 - Why don't you send the money via PayPal? The Asset Store pays through PayPal, it is faster and reliable... Most banks takes a huge amount of money during those international payments, which is bad for indies. Here they takes from $20 to $50 USD in each payment. They also caps some cents in currency conversion, acting like thieves (i.e. if the USD to BRL conversion rate is 3.5, most banks pays 3.4 or even 3.3, and we stay with very little choice to receive the real money that are fruits of our labor). If you pay through PayPal it would be much easier... Many international ads companies pays via PayPal large amount of money with no legal problem.

2 - I read that sometimes to pay individuals you deduce a tax... What percentage is that for Brazil? I really never saw that in other companies. The local taxes are paid by the person to their governments once received. It is not clear how much we will receive then... If I make an invoice for, lets say, $1000, how much money will be really paid if I'm in Brazil?
    EDIT: I read again the page, and there is a clarification of the taxes... Never mind. :D Just curious about why not Paypal payments?

That two questions really makes me thinking that Unity Ads is too good to be true yet as an indie :(

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    www_3dart_es likes this.
  3. mentolatux

mentolatux

can anyone help me to integrate unity ads in unity 5.3.5 and unity 5.5.1 ? with a script

4. shashankhr

shashankhr

In my app, I can see video ads of only 6 products/ apps.

5. milox777

milox777

The earnings are decent, depends on your audience, but the payment processing is pathetic. Literally nobody does this like that in the mobile ad industry, filling forms, sending invoices, just absolute garbage. Oh if they don't like your invoice? Good luck figuring out, they won't tell you. It's like they don't want you to get your money, so they threw as many obstacles at you as they could.

Also a huge positive is that integration is super easy and trouble-free - no dependencies that mess up your builds, everything is updated automatically.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  6. mentolatux

mentolatux

im using unity ads about 2 years and all is perfect , you can able to send money on your country as more moneda , any time when is wrong something on my invoice unity send me message , You need to wait calmly for invoice, actual unity pay better on the market and trut me i try much advertize earlier

7. HeikkiTunkelo

HeikkiTunkelo

Unity Technologies

@milox88 we are well aware of the payout issue. And we are working on it. It's just that we've deliberately focused on issues like; ease of SDK integration, machine learning and algorithms and building the whole ad-tech stack to serve the ads.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Also, if you are experiencing difficulties with your invoices, do not hesitate to contact support. They'll find the information to you.

Heikki

8. collintv123

collintv123

I am very very frustrated. Unityads is being used by the game “Zepeto” and I have a couple of issues with the ads.

One, a close friend, on a Samsung smartphone, tries to earn coins and stuff by watching ads, same as me, but she can only watch ONE ad. Even if she refreshes the app, it still says can’t show ads. Is this a problem by the game or by the unityads? I need some help. She uses wifi if that helps.

Two, I am on an iPhone and I can watch ads infinitely sometimes I just need to refresh the app, but there is just this one problem, there are certain ads that just shows a black screen and the timer on the top right doesn’t start and the community button thing is placed on the left side of the screen near the top left corner, which is usually on the bottom left, and then after a few seconds, the ad just closes, occasionally, something loads on the bottom left like a video or something but even if it shows up, the whole thing closes. My problem here is that it leads to there being no ads available and it also sometimes screws up certain rewards. The pop-up of the reward closes after ONE click on the watch ad to claim and it’s very frustrating because it’s difficult to get. I keep reporting the ad again and again and i’ve been doing it for a while now. Will I get some help on this?

9. CdGameProduct

CdGameProduct

Bonjour,
    Je suis pas emballé par UnityAds après 1 semaine installation sur mon jeu Flappy Dragon, depuis que le jeu est en ligne il ne génère aucun revenu je suis à plus de 1000 impressions et l'eCPM est à 0,00 $ depuis 6 jours.
    Les seul revenu que j'ai eu avec un gros eCPM c'est mes 2 jours de test du jeu !!!!!
    Alors me suis dit aller on reste sur unityAds ca paye et ben non pas du tout une fois que l'application a été validé sur googleplay elle ne génére plus aucun revenu c'est tout juste une grosse arnaque pour qu'on ce serve d'UnityAds !!!!

Et j'adore la moyenne des eCPM est de 15.79$ avec plus de 1000 impressions et un revenu de 5.53$ et une moyenne de fillRate a 99.8% .

j'utilise le "rewardedVideo" qui fait gagner une vie a mon dragon , un appui volontaire du joueur , je comprend pas pourquoi ca ne génère rien de rien même pas 0.01$ pour plus de 850 impressions ( depuis la publication du jeu)
    et 5.53$ pour 120 impressions( jour de test )

10. jtok4j

jtok4j

@cd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.