Search Unity

Unity 5.6.0f3 error message at load of my project.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by gringan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. gringan

gringan

Hi.

My project works perfectly in 5.5.2f1.

I upgraded to 5.6.0f3.

When i load my project, i have this error :

In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first.

I checked all rigidbodies to check for interpolation. ( all is ok )

If i click play, unity crash.

Please i need your help.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. gringan

gringan

Please anyone can help me ?

3. gringan

gringan

Hi, i still need help about this problem :

I have a video that show what is happening.

Any help is very welcome.

4. Mumford-and-Dragons

Mumford-and-Dragons

Hopefully someone can shed a light on your issue. My friend upgraded to 5.6 and had issues also...although I think that was due to Steam/Unity compatibility of a file or something?

5. Dreamwriter

Dreamwriter

6. Mumford-and-Dragons

Mumford-and-Dragons

Do you have a deadline coming up? Maybe wait a few days to see what people say as it seems fairly new the issue/message

7. gringan

gringan

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

I tryed with 5.6.1f1 and i was really hoping my problem will be fixed. But i have exactly the same issue.

I need help. I would like to have my project working. I worked almost 1 year on it.

Thanks you.

8. gringan

gringan

Please anyone can help me for this ? I m solo developer. I cant find any solution. I worked 1 year everyday on my project. I cant do anything now :(

9. Dreamwriter

Dreamwriter

I don't think your crash has anything to do with that error at all, because lots of people are getting that error, but it isn't crashing for them. I would submit a bug to Unity, crash bugs are their highest priority, and if you have one that happens every time you hit play, 100% reproduceable, that should be really easy for them to find and fix.

Something else to try: with Unity closed, delete your Library folder, maybe something in there got corrupted - lots of stuff gets cached in there. Then when you reopen Unity it'll re-import all your assets, which will take a while, but hopefully it will help you.

10. gringan

gringan

Hi. I was very busy these last weeks, i m back on work with my project. I tryed to update today with 5.6.2f1. Unity dont crash with this version but i still have the error :
    "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first."

I have 22 x the error when i run the game.

Game seems working in unity, i will try to build and see if the .exe crash ? ( i have to rebuild all lights first :) )

Thanks for helping me.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017