Search Unity

[Solved] Unity 5.5.2 IAP IOS Restore not work. ( IPV6 )

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by parkkiho, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkkiho

parkkiho

IOS RestoreTransactions return false. IPV6 Environment Unity Version : 5.5.2f1

Apple Reject - We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad Air 2 running iOS 10.2.1. Specifically, the app displayed an error message when the user tapped on the Restore tab.

Please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

help me

2. Gametyme

Gametyme

I got the same message from the App Store using a different plug in. Last week it would show success but not unlock the item. Yesterday, without any code changes it worked the first 3 times and then intermittently. I think apple has a problem and they don't know it yet. I noticed that I get two different notifications when trying to purchase an item that has already been purchased. If it asks me to confirm my purchase it fails although it says it was successful. If it says You have already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free it works every time. Have you verified that it works on your device?

3. parkkiho

parkkiho

Every time I buy a non-consume product, it will be free to buy.

i have completed testing on my phone.

4. Gametyme

Gametyme

Any update?

5. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@parkkiho,

If your app has been rejected by the App Store, you can use the Resolution Center to get more details about the issues they found.

https://developer.apple.com/support/app-review/

Have you confirmed that this feature works as intended? It is best to test your app on multiple devices to make sure it works correctly.

If you believe this to be an issue with Unity IAP, please include the information requested here:
    https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/read-this-before-you-post.450618/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.