Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 2017.1 Beta 5 iOS Cardboard squashed view

Discussion in '2017.1 Beta' started by Pomettini, May 18, 2017.

1. Pomettini

Pomettini

Hi,

I had to upgrade to Unity 2017.1 Beta 5 for a Cardboard project because I had compiler errors on iOS with Unity 5.6,

Now the project compiles but on my iPhone 6S Plus it looks vertically squashed:

How can I solve this issue? I have to show this project the next week for an event and can't get it to work, I'm desperate! :(

Thank you,

G.

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. AlkisFortuneFish

AlkisFortuneFish

What compiler errors required you to migrate a project you have to be able to show next week to a beta version of Unity?

3. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

We're working on the resolution of this issue. But for now it doesn't look like there's a workaround other than using an earlier version.

4. Pomettini

Pomettini

It was missing some libraries related to GVR. I somehow managed to add them manually by using Cocoapods, but I have the exact same problem on Unity 5.6.1 :(
    I tried downgrading to Unity 5.5 but the project broke completely, it's throwing like 100+ compile errors on Xcode. What I can do? I'm really desperate right now :(

5. Pomettini

Pomettini

6. bryanatncsu

bryanatncsu

Hi Leonard, do you have a link to this issue or do you have a way I could track this issue to know when it is resolved?