Search Unity

UNET by code tutorial

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by pKallv, Nov 28, 2016.

1. pKallv

pKallv

Given my current experience with UNET I believe I am not alone when asking for a more advanced UNET tutorial based on full code rather than the current one.

We are quite a few that are struggling to get this to work as the "simple" available tutorial is not good enough. ...especially given the status and width of the documentation. Not all are experienced programmers.

I would like, urgently, to see a tutorial that cover not only the basics but more advanced things including working examples of SyncList, sync animation etc. Things that a lot of people seems to struggle with.

Search the forums and see what people struggling with and do something based on that. In my search for answers I have been in contact with quite a few people complaining and thinking of going other solutions. Personally I do not want to do that but the situation is not good.

If you want UNET to succeed a good idea would also be to have someone skilled scanning the forum and answer questions from people like me because it is not easy to get answers!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    HaimBendanan and theANMATOR2b like this.