Search Unity

Tutorial Project: Top Down Game in Unity 5

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Nauta-Dev, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Nauta-Dev

Nauta-Dev

Hi everyone!

I have been working with Unity3D for a long time but few months ago a new idea started to go around my mind:
    Why not teach other people what I have been learning over the years? So I decided to create a little YouTube channel, just to show some projects and make some tutorials.

And right now I am doing a tutorial project where I am developing a top down game from zero. At the same time I am creating a top down game just for fun for myself so everything I show in the tutorial is being used by myself in a game.

So, I wanted to share this with you, maybe someone is interested. Just, I would like to apologize if I do some mistakes speaking in english since it is not my first language, but as I always say, I am giving my best and I try to improve it in every video.

Here is the first part of my Top Down tutorial:

Thanks for your attention! :)

P.S: If you have any question or recommendation, I will be happy to hear about it!

2. panoskal

panoskal

I plan on watching your videos. I subscribed to your channel and even plan on turning adBlock off for your videos. ;)

3. Nauta-Dev

Nauta-Dev

Wow, thanks too much! I really like doing these tutorials but I will recognize I was affraid about my english and about other persons couldn't understand me, it makes me really happy that someone likes it :)