Search Unity

Turboscalpeur's Grass Forum

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by turboscalpeur, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Yes, that's the goal to make the life a lot of more easier for people using Gaia and the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 in it.

Will be the same for my others Grass Assets as well :)

docsavage likes this.
  2. sstrong

sstrong

We really like the grass from Grass Pack Vol 1. Here's a couple of images from our integration with Landscape Builder.

Tropical Island 6.png

Tropical Island 31.png

3. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Thanks for posting!

Don't hesitate to pm me if you need any help within' or so :)

4. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

A Small showcase (the Images are obviously in .jpg low quality) on one of my Steps & Technic to create Grass Textures from .nef 16Bits to .psd 8Bits.

I could have put them in .png 16Bits but i did some different testings the last year from .tga, .tiff, .dds, .png and finally .psd in Unity and got the best results in .psd, i mean when using Grass as simple "Grass Textures/Billboards Details" even if it can be enough close between someones.

.psd is the best format too for tweaking files in Softs.

But the way to have better results will be simply to have still even better AntiAliasings in it and the hope of Unity fixing on the few next Updates the Atlasings and the bad blurring effects on Grass when adding too much Details on a same time.
    I'm looking a lot of forwardly on the new Unity Terrain Tools Update^^.

So..

By adding Meshes within' you could make some Prefabs and/or change the .psd format to the most appropriated one as .tga for example. Adding some Normal Maps etc as well; you can go until get pbr files and mostly for Grass i'm now looking on the next Gen Files.

So the Images:

You can see than even the Finniest Parts of that Grass i mean the pretty small branches parts are not broken and appearing perfectly :)

This is what i want to get for Unity to you as well.
    Speaking about Forward and Deffered sets up, we still even nowadays get best results with Deffered and best AA coming within'.
    So, i will keep updating until get the best results, sharing all the best settings etc in Unity.
    By creating a Custom Meshes Asset will be a Great Addition/solution.

About the GX for the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 1st, we need to fix a minor bug before releasing it.

And don't forgetting FERNS World which i may start soon to work in it, with new Ferns added mostly Tropical Species and more to come.

Best,
    turboscalpeur

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  5. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

I have just launched the Upgrade Price from the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.2 (as it was its one year anniversary of 1st release in Unity) to the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1.

So now, you can buy the 2 HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Volumes for only 20$.

For example, if you have the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.2, you bought it 15$, you will be able to buy for 5$ the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 by upgrading and vice-versa.

Thanks to anyones whose posted Amazing Great Reviews and giving Ratings as well on my Assets; i'm very glad you like them, it help a lot too to continue to give you always the best!!

6. docsavage

docsavage

You should add this to the secret sale thread.- http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/what-is-on-secret-sale.403998/page-3#post-2682385

:)

turboscalpeur likes this.
  7. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

docsavage likes this.
  8. John-G

John-G

Will you be doing an upgrade to Ferns pack down the road or is it just the two grass packs?

9. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

For instance, i must update FERNS World 1st with more Ferns and some corrections in it. As it is a separated package, i still don't think to create an upgrade with the HQ Volumes. It is already very cheaper to have my 3 current Grass Assets, i think.

10. Twoonebe

Twoonebe

i searching for a type of grass for my top down game it is possible to have a view of the grass from top ?

11. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

If you speak about that one:

I'm sorry, i don't have for instance any screens within'; it will be for my 4th Grass Asset.

But, i'm currently taking some times to create some videos, where that one will be showcased.

12. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

I'm reading some comments on different Forums "complaining" about Grass Textures/Billboards bad looking from above.

So, for those whose are lost to find a solution, i give some tips:

1.With my Grass Textures (and it's the same from the others i'm mostly sure), you can use already existing Grass Meshes from others Assets and customize its to fit at least a 2.5D effect in order to get great results from above;

2.You can too create your own Meshes which can be a great way to not have the same results than "the neighbour's Game", then have alternate Winds and Grass Collisions/Interactions for High End Games (Uncharted 4 is a great example of this)!;

even if its an other engine and i still didn't experimented it in Unity, i think it can be possible in Unity and mostly for what's coming in the 5.4 stable Unity Version!!;

4.As i said earlier, in my evolution making Grass in Unity, i'm currently still stuned on Textures but i will jump on Meshes the most sooner as possible, well seeing first what happening still with the new Unity Terrain's Tools for this;

5.To finish (and it's my experience), a lot of people are saying using Grass with Meshes are killing Framerates, i would say it depends how it's done, a lot of Big Games are running in 60FPS even with a 2Go VRAM GPU in 1080p, moreover some guyz there in Unity are working hard to improve the Performances as @ElroyUnity;

We are now in 2016, the possibilities are a lot of better, large and various :)

turboscalpeur

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  13. camel82106

camel82106

Hi,
    at first thanks for your products. They are very nice.

What I'm still missing is more forest focused asset. We have ferns but that's not enough. What about different forest undergrowth, blueberries (these are most important probably) and other forms of berries etc?

Best regards
    Peter

14. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Hello Peter,
    You have already complementaries Forest Grass in both HQ Volumes which are coming from naturally European Forests mostly from the West & South of France (some are coming from others forested areas too).
    I'm listing you here which ones from the HQ Volumes are living in Forests outside from Ferns (some in Meadows too):

HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1
    Acanthus_01
    Euphorbia_02 (near water)
    Iris_01
    Iris_02
    Jasione_01
    Slate Blue Grass_03
    Slate Blue Grass_04
    Small Herb_01

Some Flexibles:
    Green Couch Grass_01
    Green Grass Narrow Mixed_01, 02, 03, 04
    Green Ground Cover_01
    Green Tinted Medium Ground Cover_01, 02, 03, 04
    Greener Small Ground Cover_01, 02, 03, 04
    Santolina_01
    Simple Grass_01, 02, 03, 04, 05

HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.2
    Digitalis_01, 02
    Equisetum_01, 02, 03 (near or the feet in water)
    Gentiana_01, 02
    Iris_03, 04
    Juncus_01, 02, 03 (near or the feet in water)
    Muscari_01, 02
    Orobanche_01, 02 (near water)
    Petasites Fragrans_01, 02 (near water)
    Salvia Pratensis_01, 02
    Small Herb_02, 03, 04
    Small Riverside Plant_01, 02, 03 (near water)

Some Flexibles:
    Centaurea Alba_01, 02, 03, 04
    Centaurea Yellow_01, 02
    Dry Boughs_01, 02
    Field Grass_01, 02 ,03
    Geranium_01, 02
    Phlomis_01, 02
    Plantago_01, 02
    Yellow Wild Flowers_01, 02 ,03

you can obviously by walking in nature get some of that Grass outside of Forests, but they are ALL living in or near Forests.

About Blueberries and some others kind of Forested Grass, i hope to create some more in the future. Maybe one day a HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.3, don't know, why not!?

Best,
    turboscalpeur

15. camel82106

camel82106

Thank you very much for list. Yeah basically I'm missing few core components of forest. Blueberries or berries for scandinavian terrain. Nettle.

I'll be waiting for vol 3 ;)

16. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

I need some times going on to create as well new Grass Assets; be sure i took care and advises from your ask/request and it giving me still some more ideas for the future! :)

camel82106 likes this.
  17. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Some times ago, @Shawn67 asked me which Plants from my Grass Assets were usuable as in Reality for WetLands Areas; so i'm sharing it here for those interested;

WetLands Grass from HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 & 2:

HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1:

Eriophorum_01 --> Mountain, Waterplant
    Euphorbia_02
    Iris_01, Iris_02
    Osmunda Regalis_01 --> Mountain
    Phyllitis Scolopendrium_01 --> Mountain
    Polypodium_01
    Sea Grass_01, Sea Grass_02, Sea Grass_03, Sea Grass_04 --> Sea

HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.2:

Adiantum_01, Adiantum_02
    Callisia_01, Callisia_02 --> Tropical
    Cattails_01, Cattails_02, Cattails_03, Cattails_04, Cattails_05 --> Sea (or low lakes & rivers), Waterplant (not always)
    Cystopteris_01, Cystopteris_02 --> Mountain
    Digitalis_01, Digitalis_02 --> Mountain
    Dryopteris_01, Dryopteris_02 --> Mountain
    Equisetum_01, Equisetum_02, Equisetum_03 --> Waterplant (not always)
    Foeniculum Flowers_01,Foeniculum Flowers_02, Foeniculum Flowers_03
    Iris_03, Iris_04
    Juncus_01, Juncus_02, Juncus_03 --> Waterplant (not always)
    Orobanche_01, Orobanche_02
    Papyrus_01, Papyrus_02 --> Waterplant
    Petasites Fragrans_01, Petasites Fragrans_02
    Pontederia_01, Pontederia_02, Pontederia_03 --> Tropical, Waterplant
    Small Riverside Grass_01, Small Riverside Grass_02, Small Riverside Grass_03 --> Sea
    Small Riverside Plant_01, Small Riverside Plant_02, Small Riverside Plant_03 --> Mountain
    Tropical Fern_01, Tropical Fern_02 --> Tropical
    Wild Ear Grass_01, Wild Ear Grass_02, Wild Ear Grass_03 --> Sea (and/or lakes)

Note:
    Some are from Tropical areas so i wrote next to them "Tropical";
    Some are near rivers, falls & lakes in Mountains so i wrote "Mountain";
    Some are near to the Sea so i wrote "Sea";
    Some are growing up only the roots on water so i wrote "Waterplant";

All the others one can be used mostly near rivers and lakes in low reliefs.
    Cattails are growing up in every kind of wetlands areas apart in Mountains from my experience.

All the Grass from FERNS World are growing up on or near WetLands areas.

18. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

I have just launched the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 v.1.5.5 Update;
    Waiting now for Submission!

New Features in it:

This New Update, will overwrite the v.1.5, just delete the "Grass Ground Covers" Folder.

Now all the Textures are compiled in the same and unique "Grass" Folder.

However, it will not overwrite the more older versions since the v.1.4.5; You should delete any previous Version of the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 first and reuploading that one.

All the Grass are now adjusted in Square Layers and settled as "Advanced" Textures in the Inspector.

The Grass Board & Planning are outdated (will be finalised on the last Update).

You have now 80 Grass. 8 New Grass are coming with the v.1.5.5: Acorus_01, Acorus_02, Acorus_03, Acorus_04, Iris Laevigata_01, Iris Laevigata_02, Sisyrinchium_01, Sisyrinchium_02;
    These 8 New Grass are all living near water, i show you them (the stem have been cropped, but in next version, i'll make them unequal):

Cheers,
    turboscalpeur

19. docsavage

docsavage

Just finished a scene with some of you grasses in. Billboards don't look right for my project so imported into blender using the useful 'add images as plane'. Just modded the simple mesh. Worked great:)

20. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Yes, my Grasses are still even better with "more advanced" Meshes; i'm glad to hear that :)

21. sstrong

sstrong

Some people may have noticed that the Vol 1 v1.5.5 update will change the GUID of the textures and some may disappear if you are storing them with asset references in your project. A workaround can be found here.

22. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Thanks for the guidance about the compatibility with Landscape Builder;

As i told above on this Page #52 Reply and closely on the #72 Reply:
    "I going to update soon too the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1.

v.1.7 Changes Version:
    -GX Extension for Gaia (currently working on it)

-The "Grass Ground Covers" folder have been removed, all the Textures will be compiled on the "Grass" folder. You will be able to overwrite from the v.1.5 and just deleting the "Grass Ground Covers" folder.

-Fixed some above and edges lines artifacts (by mixing some Grass it could still happening from far distance and disappearing when coming more closely, i'm waiting at this stage for the Unity 5.4 new Terrain Update.).

-Now the Grass Textures are ALL in Square Ratio and settled like that below"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I have just launched the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 v.1.5.5 Update;
    Waiting now for Submission!

New Features in it:
    This New Update, will overwrite the v.1.5, just delete the "Grass Ground Covers" Folder.

Now all the Textures are compiled in the same and unique "Grass" Folder.

However, it will not overwrite the more older versions since the v.1.4.5; You should delete any previous Version of the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 first and reuploading that one.

All the Grass are now adjusted in Square Layers and settled as "Advanced" Textures in the Inspector.

The Grass Board & Planning are outdated (will be finalised on the last Update)."

This is exactly what i did for the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 v.1.5.5 (apart for the GX eXtensions for Gaia where a Curves bug fix is needed before release);
    It is too noticed in the Changes Version/ Release Notes of the Asset;

I have settled them obviously like this in order to fix some annoying bad artifacts on Grass Details in Unity; it have been tested too before update by different persons and everything was fine and even better.

In the next Updates of my 3 current Grass Assets, i will take a look in more Terrains Editors to make the compatibility with hopefully all of them; as far i know normally it is, but i will have a look to be sure.

My Grass Assets are currently 100% compatible with Unity Native Settlements, Gaia, World Creator Professional, Landscape Builder and every Assets supporting the .psd Files with an Alpha Channel so mostly everyones.

23. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

24. docsavage

docsavage

@turboscalpeur,

Really nice shots there and when Elroy and nasos_333 have updated unature and infingrass respectively that much grass will fly along in game:)

25. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Thanks!

Looking forward about uNature's coming; giving us some great solutions for the Grass; too about InfiniGRASS hopefully finding a way/time to work with the Author!

Another Great Asset for Grass which i forgot to mention and working smoothly is the DirectX 11 Grass Shader; i tried it successfully at the end of the last year; will make some more investigations within' too and sharing some stuffs.

26. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

A Bunch of recent Screenshots using exclusively the current FERNS World v.1.2 about vegetation coupled with some others Assets (listed here):

In the Screenshots above, i settled all the Ferns at 1024p compressed; i noticed it not deviate of the Quality from 2048p;

On the next FERNS World's Update, i will have reworked on mostly all the current existing Textures, to make them even better and as i said on a previous post, there will be some new Ferns Species;

Normally, i will too make only one folder where all the Ferns will be compiled as 'Advanced Textures', i'm doing this in order to prevent of the Unity's bad Details Atlasing.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  27. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

***Good News***

FERNS World is on SALE until the next coming Update: 10$ instead of 15$ !!

If you buy it now, you will save 5$ and have the future Updates for FREE!

radimoto and BackwoodsGaming like this.
  28. Deleted User

Deleted User

Will these fit with the exteriors from 3dforge?

29. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Of course, you can customize for example the Village Exteriors Kit done by 3DForge, it have been already used a lot of times in Gaia and some of my Textures are already coupled with it;
    you can too use any others Assets or simply use the Unity Native Settlement.

Deleted User likes this.
  30. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

These last days, i made some experimentings with the DirectX 11 Grass Shader Asset coupled to some @docsavage's Meshes and some samples of my Grasses used as "alone and independant Panels".

The goal have been to show off how my Grasses can be used with some Meshes and with the DirectX 11 Grass Shader Asset;

Considering you are building a Project/ a Game, i must see all the aspects of adding Grass in its;

So, the most important point is about the Performances Costs that can be by "spamming" Grass in Terrains.

So, i give some news Tips about this:

1.I repeat it, but you can easily compress the Grasses in 1024p and you will not loose about the Quality but win of Performances; (I tried it again tonight it was very good i mean about the Quality #look the screens below)

2.I going to try them in 512p to see how it goes;

3.I'm thinking too of creating Compressed Textures Grasses Files where they are some different Grasses compiled directly in only one File attached in architecture/path to Meshes and Scattering PlugIn as on the Terrain Editors Assets;

4.You can mix Grasses Billboards and Grasses Meshes !!;

5.I'm not alone in the Unity Community looking and being constructive at this stage, hopefully some others new Assets will help us a LOT to build decent environments with the Grass of our choices in term of quantity/quality and not too much Framerate expensive.

Some Screenshots i made tonight:

In that scene, i used only one Grass as a simple Texture and all the others as Grasses with Meshes and in 1024p.

The Link of the Assets i used to build this can be found here

Best,
    turboscalpeur

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  31. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

So how does the DX11 Grass Shader really help here? I mean does it make sense to use it to get better results with your grasses? How is it impacting the performance? Does it create Meshes from your Billboard grasses / flowers?
    I would love to use Meshes for grasses because lot of grasses do not look so nice as billboards. It simply reminds me of Doom II if you rotate near the grass and it's always rotates with you XD. Like in good old 90s.

I am also waiting for unature2. Really hoping this asset will hit the nail performance wise.

Your screenshots looks amazing like always. It's insane what you are creating here. For myself I can't even create terrains looking so half so natural like yours. Really looking forward to test you GX Extension for Gaia

32. docsavage

docsavage

Hi @turboscalpeur,

Wow, you've done an amazing job with those screenshots. Those terrains look amazing.

If anyone is wondering the meshes I gave to turboscalpeur where only basic very low poly meshes I made in blender and it's a credit to turboscalpuer how he managed to use them so well. He did a much better job of putting them with his grasses than I could have. The instructions on how to do the meshes where from an excellent youtube tutorial I followed a few months ago re making low poly foilage in blender. I just tweaked them to suit. The person who uploaded the vids was called CGgeek if I remember rightly. So all credit to him. Using his excellent tutorial and turboscalpuers top quality grasses packs the results speak for themselves. Really impressed:)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  33. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Hello @RonnyDance :) Thanks!

Yes, the DX11 Grass Shader can be a great alternative when using Grasses with Meshes and not as simple Textures Billboards ticked or not;
    For the less i have experimented within' you can tweak every Grasses with different Meshes, having alternates winds on each Grasses, duplicating how many different Grasses you want in Terrains, collisions or not, specularity in them too and a AAA Quality result so far away better !

About the Performances as i said just above, first it depends how you manage it, but obviously you will have a bad impact so the first way is to find the right build for it;
    Obviously as you i'm waiting too for uNature about that subject, but as i have already experimented in an other Engine, i'm thinking to try a full new Build Path/Architecture for Grasses in Unity; if it's function, you will be able to have how many Grasses you want with Meshes or not with good Performances;
    I'm just asking me myself how they do in AAA Games to have a Ton of AAA Grass and keep at least the Famous 60 FPS for mostly everybody playing it, so i want to make more investigations in that way;
    Being constructive not the contrary.

About my Creations Scenes, yes you can do even Better!! just need some Assets and some Inspirations, some hours spent too etc etc...

For the Gaia's GX Extensions, the bug is still not fixed yet...i'm pretty sad of this at the moment, but what i can say just wait for the new @AdamGoodrich Asset and then everybody will be able to have an Artist's Soul & this using my Grasses or what ever you want :)

Thanks a lot @docsavage :) and thanks for all the Tips/Credits and sharing your Meshes !!

I need some times as well to create finally a good Bunch of Meshes for Unity, btw just by using yours it still giving me more wishes and "impatience" to create them!

34. muratmenevse

muratmenevse

I am looking for realistic grasses for a mobile game. Performance is quite important for me. As far as I have understood from your assets they are just textures right? Should I support them with other assets. How should I make them real? By the way I do not use terrains in the game. It is more like infinite runner kind of a game.

35. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Hello!

You can directly use my Textures as simple Details in the Unity 5 Native Settlement but you will need to make Terrain/s and then keeping the Grasses and deleting the Terrain/s after as it is for a Game without Terrain/s;
    Or you can settle them with Meshes from others Assets or your own ones within' to get still better results, having collisions, alternates winds etc...and Terrain/s is not needed there;

You can too manage my Grasses with Assets as InfiniGRASS, DX11 Grass Shader etc..building "flying" Grasses without the need of Terrain/s too!;

I have never said this but my Assets can work in 2D & 3D Games too and more! if you don't know about it;

As it is for a Mobile Game, you can too, settle the Textures in 256/512p compressed in their Inspector to win of Performances; but i would ever recommend to use some Assets which optimize the Performances Impact from Grass in a Game, you can find one here which is under Building:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/co...actable-trees-multithreading-and-more.401139/

Other thing, if you need to scatter precisely each Grasses, i would too recommend to use an Editor Terrain (even if you don't need a Terrain!!) coupled with the New @AdamGoodrich's Asset which is coming soon, you can find some Informations about it here:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/ga...d-scene-creation.327342/page-128#post-2760024

The #6362 Reply

Best Regards,
    turboscalpeur

36. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

I have managed a new Video showcasing some Samples/Panels of my Grass from the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 & 2 coupled with the DirectX 11 Grass Shader Asset & Meshes:

Some Tips:

1. All the Grass Textures in that video have been settled in 1024p;
    2. I add each Grass Textures in a Custom Meshe;
    3. I changing its to StixGames/Grass;
    4. I settling each of them on my own Tastes;
    5. I create Prefabs in a localised Folder, then drag & drop each settled Meshes in its;
    6. I use a New Coming WIP Asset from @AdamGoodrich for scattering;
    7. You can mix simple Grass Details and Grass Prefabs :);
    8. I used Pegasus for making the Flythroughs;
    9. Some others Assets have been used (you can ask me which ones!);
    10. Recorded, mixing and done!

37. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

38. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Had some funs last night and today screening in 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio, the HQ Photographic Textures Grass Pack Vol.1 & 2 coupled with the DirectX 11 Grass Shader Asset and a Meshe;

I tried to be in a more "immersive" way this time; means just screening an environment + weather + lighting, giving some ideas on how to mix the Grass harmoniously from my Assets in a Game;

I have too mostly tried to respect where Grass is growing in Natural areas, even if it not have been exactly the same; Indeed this Scene are some Islands and some Grass are growing up for example exclusively in Mountains or so, some others in Meadows etc.;

The Screenshots Spam is just below^^

I hope these Screenshots, will help some of you to find the right combinations using my Grass in your Games :)

To get the full List of the Assets used, you can check it here on each Screenshots Description.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the next FERNS world Update, just patience for those waiting, I have worked these times in different new aspects on how to create new Textures, looking too at Meshes, Shaders, LODs, Collisions, Performances etc..in Unity;

When done (not too much time), I will going back to Updates/Production, I may say it stays to me for my 3 Grass Assets not more than 3 new Updates to get evolving to the Version 2.0 where a lot of new Features will be added on my Packs; Future will speak !

antoripa, montyfi, Teila and 4 others like this.
  39. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

***COMING SOON***

RUSTIC Grass
    On the same time working updating my 3 current Assets of Grass, a New One is coming called RUSTIC Grass;

Features in it:

- New Unique Grass Textures in it from different natural areas as meadows, mountains, Dunes, near water and more and more!!

- Textures are now fully based on Unity 5 build, preventing Alpha Bleeding and coming with Perfect Backgrounds Colors too;

- Some basics tweaked Meshes will be added;

- Harmoniously done, you will be able to build a lot of different environments within' for your Games;

- Launchment Price until the next Update!!

Some Screens:

Cheers,
    turboscalpeur

40. RonnyDance

RonnyDance

Pure awesomeness. Can't wait!

41. sstrong

sstrong

They look great!

42. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Thanks !

Normally, I submit it the next week :)

43. Teila

Teila

Love the new assets! Can't wait to use them. :) Thank you!

TeagansDad and turboscalpeur like this.
  44. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Thx Teila ! it should come soon !

Teila likes this.
  45. docsavage

docsavage

Top class. You are an artist. Shows what is achievable with unity and the right tools. These grasses are a bargain

46. micro-

micro-

Amazing picture, looks like real.
    Hope you can make a video, to guide the "programmer " make the same scene. :)

47. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Yes, I'm already in different Projects where I planning to show off kind of Level Design, I have some fixs as Lightings/Shadows, LODs..then will be fine to create the Videos.

pixelsteam likes this.
  48. pixelsteam

pixelsteam

Would be great to see a optimize pipeline for these...they look great, but at what cost.

49. turboscalpeur

turboscalpeur

Yess, of course, as I said I am in different Projects to showing off the best way and compromise to use my Assets.
    Btw, it can't work without the Help of the Community, by using some right combinations in Unity of Assets or "Coming" Assets effectively we can obtain amazing results.

I'm aware too about the next"s" coming Unity stable version Updates which could just save us LifeTime!!

Some more Screens of the coming soon RUSTIC Grass (Finally I'm still creating more Grass for it, that's why it will takes some more days to submit it!)

And playing With Adam & some Wheats the last night :):

50. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Wow! Looks like another awesome must-have pack!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.