Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Troubleshooting the Editor companion thread.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Aurore, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

This is the companion thread for the Troubleshooting the Editor thread.

Please only use this thread to ask questions about the topics in that thread or suggestions for additional topics. DO NOT add new problems you have encountered, make a new thread if you have a different issue.

2. Vanderwaal

Vanderwaal

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, but the situation is this:
    About 2 weeks ago I downloaded Windows 10 and since then I get this screen every time I try to start a Unity game:

Installing Unity player again didn't help. Is there another way to solve this problem?

3. Aurore

Aurore

This isn't the right place, this is troubleshooting for developing in the Editor.

Please create a new thread about this and I will respond there.

4. farisalabed

farisalabed

Hello Unity Experts,

I got here through this thread and my issue is related to 2nd problem:

I downloaded the latest Unity Version, and did all the suggestions, and still it crashes at startup.

the only remaining thing I am suspecting is the Cisco VPN client (and I can\t remove it because I use it for work)

could you please help me? where Can I send you Unity DumpFile?

5. Eyeri

Eyeri

I can bypass the welcome screen to launch and create/load a project, however I can't access the asset store and bug reporter from within Unity saying that I am offline, anything else I can try?

I can log in to the asset store from the webpage, but as soon as I try to load an asset into the Unity editor, it won't let me because I am "offline".

Used to work fine on Windows7, not so on WIndows 10. Did various clean installs, followed the steps provided in the troubleshooting steps, did manual activation more than once.

6. Aurore

Aurore

Can you create a crash dump file and attach it to your bug report, post the bug number here.

If you are having network issues than you won't be able to access the Asset Store, have you updated all your drivers in Windows 10 and whitelisted Unity in any firewalls and antivirus programs?

Eyeri likes this.
  7. Eyeri

Eyeri

Thanks Aurore for your reply; yes it seems my problem had to do with winsock. While the problem ocurred away from everything Unity related, it was still the reason I could not connect so I figured I'd post it.

After cleaning up the system with anti-virus and anti-malware, run (cmd) command prompt as administrator and execute the following commands, and then its possible you might need to restart and/or run network diagnostics to fix connection:

netsh winsock reset
    netsh int ipv4 reset
    (or ipv6 if thats what you use)

Aurore likes this.
  8. farisalabed

farisalabed

Hello Aurore, I have submitted the bug report as you requested, and here is the bug number:
    (Case 721771) V5.1.2f1 Always Crash at startup.

Thanks for your follow up

9. StevenJO

StevenJO

I had to put this in here because after I went to submit the bug report it failed & asked me to go to: bugs@unity3d.com, but didn't allow me to get help, either.

1) What happened
    I was able to download Unity 4.6.3. I went to click on the Unity icon & I get a very brief image of a highway with 3 vehicles on the road, then in less than a second I get "Information There was a problem communicating with license server. Would you like to do a manual activaction instead?" I tried the manual activation, still doesn't work, what do you suggest?

2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
    Have someone sign into my screen and watch what happens when I click on the icon, if you want.

10. Aurore

Aurore

Is there a specific reason you need to use 4.6.3? The latest full version of 4 is 4.6.8 http://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive

Have you tried deleting your license file and activating again? If that still doesn't work, may be worth emailing support@unity3d.com and provide your license key.

Sorry to be a pain but does this still happen in 5.1.3?

11. farisalabed

farisalabed

Hello Aurore, unfortunately, it still happens in 5.1.3 :
    1. Do I have to uninstall 5.0 before upgrading to 5.1.3 (I am afraid to lose 5.0 if I do so).

2. Was there any specific issue related to the dump file I have provided in the bug report?

I am looking forward to this version as I want to use the UNET and Oculus rift which are only available in this 5.1+.....

12. farisalabed

farisalabed

Update:

I have made some tests and found out that the editor crashes only if I am connected to network/internet:

When I turn off the wireless and run unity from cmd "
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Unity.exe -projectpath D:\Fares\Unity\WorkSpace\5.1
    " the Welcome screen does not show up, and unity starts normally, once I start the wireless and computer tries to connect to internet, welcome screen shows up from nowhere then unity crashes.

Update 2:
    even if the Internet is disconnected, if i open the asset store offline, unity crashes.

Update 3:
    I used Visual Studio to debug Unity and got this message:
    Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFE1004B189 (ntdll.dll) in Unity.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000000000000118.
    at 00007FFE1004B189 lock btr dword ptr [rcx+8],0

Attached is the editor log after the crash:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  13. Aurore

Aurore

No, you can run multiple instals http://docs.unity3d.com/460/Documentation/Manual/InstallingMultipleVersionsofUnity.html

And no, but we like to check if it's still happening in the latest version of Unity since it may have been fixed from another bug report. 5.2 Should be out later so (according to our roadmap) check it with that version and if it continues, report it from 5.2 and post the bug number again, that will let QA know it's not been resolved.

14. farisalabed

farisalabed

IT WORKS , IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WOOOORKS :D :D :D

5.2 FTW :D

when I started it the first time it crashed, with a cold startup, it worked :D thank you so much :D

15. roary666

roary666

Hi.
    Don't know if I should post this here or not but...

I've lost all the options in the top of the inspector bar. I don't have the option for the hide tick box or any other options I used to have here.

upload_2015-9-10_0-34-7.png

I just updated to the latest version, but the problem still persists.
    I hope this is just that I forgot to tick a box somewhere in the menus or something.

EDIT: Turns out this was caused by the free Tilemap editor. Deleted it and the problem was gone.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  16. farisalabed

farisalabed

Bug reported: Case 728348

after a windows update, my unity 5.2 crashed at startup.... what happen.. it was fixed...it was working.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  17. Yourdadd4

Yourdadd4

18. majeric

majeric

How do I help Unity find solutions to their crash problems without offering up my entire project which is exceptionally impractical?

I'm on Unity Pro 5.2.1f1 on a MacBook Pro Retina Early 2013.

What are some common strategies for isolating issues in the Editor?

I've seen a wide variety of symptoms in my most recent project:

* Editor hangs in in the middle of my game runtime after a specific event in the game.

* Unity Editor crashes when I press press the "play" button to stop the game runtime.

* Unity Editor hangs when I attempt to additively load a scene.

These issues come and go and what makes working in Unity tolerable despite the crashes and hangs is that Unity is incredibly fast to load (admittedly using a solid state drive).

19. KKondarev

KKondarev

Similar or same issue with Unity 5.2.1f1 on Windows 10:
    - Unity was working stable when a project is loaded - modeling, playing, etc
    - Unity crashes every time when I try to switch the project
    - When I remved the check to load last project on startup, now Unity crashes on startup every time

20. 4ivan

4ivan

Hello! How to cancel automatic loading asset ? I'm deleting loaded asset, but but it is loaded again.

21. Recluse

Recluse

Unity 5.2.0 sometimes hangs on my machine after switching Settings > Virtual Reality > enabled > off, and then entering play mode.
    There's no 'Unity crashed' popup and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete to end Unity, which is 'not responding' in task manager.
    One time the hang killed everything, and I couldn't even get task manager and I had to switch off at the wall.

22. farisalabed

farisalabed

Unfortunately , I am still having issues running unity even with 5.2.2, crashes at startup....

23. MrBlackSwarm

MrBlackSwarm

For me, Unity 5.2 on Windows 10 is very,very unstable.. Crashes every 20 minutes(sometimes it lasts longer), deletes playerprefs, creates strange issues replicating older bugs, which had been fixed long ago.. I'm just tired of it right now.. I've been using unity since 2012 and well... I never had problems like these.

24. Stas_sailor

Stas_sailor

Hi!
    I downloaded a new version of Unity (5.2.2). And I have two problems in editor:

1. The clipping plane of Editor camera have too high "Near" parametr (look to the screens). And I don't know how I can change it.

2. When I turn around (by the Editor camera or GameObject camera) the scene sometimes becomes too dark. It looks like GI is switching off (screen1 - normal, screen2 - dark). This problem is vanish when I change the Graphic Emulation from "No emulation" to "Shader Model 2".

img1.jpg img2.jpg
    There was not such problems in Unity5.0.1.

Please help!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  25. farisalabed

farisalabed

I wanted to point out that running a 32Bit of unity on my 64bit windows 8.1 fixed the issue.

I used to have crash at project selection (unity startup) since version 5.1. I didn't give up till I found a solution. hope it help someone out there. and I hope it doesn't crash any more.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  26. Rule6

Rule6

Issue:
    The Unity editor will not open.

System:
    Unity: 5.3.1f4 64-bit Personal
    CPU: Core i7-4820K (3.7GHz)
    Graphics: nVidia GTX 970
    Memory: 12GB
    NIC: Intel 82579V

Notes:
    This was not an issue with versions of Unity prior to 5.0.0

The system runs Avast antivirus, however, Unity has been whitelisted with the application, and additionally, all shields disabled when both installing and launching Unity.

All executables in Unity have been whitelisted on the Windows firewall, however, the behavior is unchanged even when all security profiles are disabled in Windows Firewall.

The most recent available drivers are installed for all devices.

Behavior:
    Running Unity from the Desktop opens the project select screen. After either selecting an existing project, or attempting to create a new 2D or 3D project, progress bar flashes briefly indicating the load of assets followed by nothing. Windows Task Manager lists 2 applications, Unity.exe and UnityHelper.exe.

If run from the command line using the -projectPath parameter, the teal Unity splash screen appears, but is shown as "not responding" in Task manager. The UnityHelper.exe process does not launch in this case.

Both tasks can be killed in Task Manager. Killing Unity.exe automatically ends the UnityHelper.exe process.

This workstation has had no issues running games built with the Unity 5+ engine.

Troubleshooting:
    Initially, this computer was running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit exhiting this same behavior. The workstation was rebuilt (format/reload of the OS) with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit around version 5.1.1, but there was no change in behavior.

The same behavior is also present with the 32-bit verion of Unity.

The behavior is the same whether Unity is run normally or in offline mode.

This has been the case for every version of Unity starting with version 5.0.0. Originally, the Unity.exe process could not be killed without rebooting the workstation, but starting around version 5.2, the process could be killed normally.

I have done a fresh install of every version of Unity back to and including 5.0.0. The process for reinstalling Unity has been this:
    Uninstall the software via the Windows applications control applet.
    Manually delete of these folders:
    \Program Files\Unity
    \ProgramData\Unity
    \User\<user>\AppData\Local\Unity
    \User\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Unity
    \User\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Unity
    Manually delete of these registry keys:
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Unity
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Unity Technologies
    Reboot the computer.
    Install Unity taking all defaults.

Running Process Monitor during program execution shows no indication that the program is unable to access any file system or registry paths.
    Analyzing Wait Chains on the Unity.exe process shows 3 threads with the message "One or more threads of Unity.exe are waiting to finish network I/O.
    Using Process Monitor, these are the stacks of the hung threads:
    Thread: mono.dll!unity_mono_method_is_generic+0x5408
    ntdll.dll!NtWaitForSingleObject+0x14
    MSWSOCK.dll!Tcpip6_WSHSetSocketInformation+0x155
    MSWSOCK.dll+0x1bf1
    WS2_32.dll!WSAAccept+0xce
    WS2_32.dll!accept+0x12
    mono.dll!mono_debugger_breakpoint_callback+0x15cb
    mono.dll!mono_debugger_breakpoint_callback+0x9823
    mono.dll!mono_debugger_breakpoint_callback+0xc7ed
    mono.dll!unity_mono_method_is_generic+0x5431
    KERNEL32.DLL!BaseThreadInitThunk+0x22
    ntdll.dll!RtlUserThreadStart+0x34

Thread: Unity.exe!Renderer::Transfer<JSONWrite>+0x3d7a08
    ntdll.dll!ZwDeviceIoControlFile+0x14
    MSWSOCK.dll!Tcpip6_WSHGetWildcardSockaddr+0x3e31
    WS2_32.dll!select+0x1db
    Unity.exe!Terrain::Transfer<JSONWrite>+0x168a83
    Unity.exe!Terrain::Transfer<JSONWrite>+0x16e9bf
    Unity.exe!Renderer::Transfer<JSONWrite>+0x287036

Thread: mono.dll!unity_mono_method_is_generic+0x5408
    ntdll.dll!NtWaitForSingleObject+0x14
    MSWSOCK.dll!Tcpip6_WSHSetSocketInformation+0x155
    MSWSOCK.dll!Tcpip6_WSHGetWildcardSockaddr+0x3e60
    WS2_32.dll!select+0x1db
    mono.dll!mono_poll+0x186
    mono.dll!mono_security_set_mode+0x5818
    mono.dll!mono_thread_interruption_request_flag+0x54f
    mono.dll!unity_mono_method_is_generic+0x5431

I tried disabling IPv6, first though the NIC applet, then through the registry.

I tried reseting winsock (netsh winsock reset, netsh int ipv4 reset, net int ipv6 reset).

I would appreciate any insight, advice or other avenues of troubleshooting.

27. Aurore

Aurore

This is exceptionally strange considering this has been happening with every version of 5.x for you, you've tried pretty much everything I would suggest I think. Have you ran it administrator mode?

And I take it you are using the download assistant?

Going a bit sideways, can you try deleting the license file in C:\ProgramData\Unity\

I think it's likely you have hit a really specific bug or Unity isn't liking something about your machine. The last resort would be to open the bug reporter and submit a bug and attach Unity's log.

28. red-joker

red-joker

Sorry I'm writing this here, but I 'd like to ask you a question:
    I have just installed Unity 5.3.1f1 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Why the editor doesn't launch, when I try to run it?
    I'm using AMD CPU and nVidia GeForce GT 430 Video accelerator.

29. benzuk

benzuk

30. Hodgson_SDAS

Hodgson_SDAS

Guys, I'm still having issues when downloading patch releases, the standalone modules are not included. Default is WebPlayer, Which has been depreciated. This has been on ongoing issue with at least two bug reports (Case 757714, Case 761659)

Module Manager does not show options to download other platforms.

31. Hodgson_SDAS

Hodgson_SDAS

Many of the web browsers no longer support the plugin. You may need to change browsers.

32. kentg1

kentg1

I just installed the newest version of unity for the Mac. I was trying to open up one of my students files and it gave me an error message so I upgraded to the newest version.

But now I can no longer read any of the text in the unity editor. It's almost like it's in a different language?

Attached Files:

33. JacobVR

JacobVR

I can log in to the asset store from the webpage, but as soon as I try to load an asset into the unity editor, it won't let me because I am "offline". :confused:

34. Metricton

Metricton

So, I am experiencing a really weird issue with the editor that I have never noticed before. I am running windows 10 (latest updates), and Unity 5.3.2f1.

Nvidia SLI 970
    Intel 4770K 3.5ghz Quad Core
    Nvidia Driver: 358.91

I have a scene with about 70K polygons, but the editor is rendering it just fine - that isn't the issue. This only happens every so often, but if i click on one of the trees (they make up most of the polygons in the scene, due to their leave quads) the editor just freezes. No errors and windows sees it as still running properly. The thread is taking up about 15% proc when this happens. I just can't interact with anything in the editor anymore.. I have to end process on it and restart it.

The only thing I have not tried is updating to Nvidia Drivers to 361.91, but I wouldn't think that is what is affecting it. It seems the Unity Editor thread gets in a loop or something for some reason with just enough thread sleep time that windows doesn't see it as frozen.

35. calebc01

calebc01

After installing 5.3.2f1, the Unity Editor fails to open correctly. When I boot my computer, I can start Unity and login, and then select a project to load. At this point, some projects will load, and others won't (the "non-loading" projects cause Unity to dissapear - I can see it running in the Task Manager at 0% CPU usage). If I exit Unity by either exiting normally (when projects load properly) or with a force-close (when projects fail to load), then the next time I open Unity, the loading screen appears and never gives me the option to login or select a project. If I restart my computer, then the processes starts over.

I've removed and reinstalled Unity multiple times with no effect.

I'm running Windows 10 on a 64-bit machine.

36. iyenal222

iyenal222

Same problem. I have to stop Unity in task manager and restart many times unity for fixing it.
    I had also this problem of this http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/id...lasses-in-the-module-cannot-be-loaded.230389/ but with 0 dll in the project and only if I compile it to other platform as Windows. INFO: I have Playmaker.

37. DocYesh

DocYesh

My Unity project got crashed and doesn't open later.

I was working on Unity 5.3.4p1, by mistake I moved one folder to another in the Unity Assets folder. This caused the project to freeze, crash and before I know, it stopped working and never opened again, even after a reinstall of Unity. I am not sure what to do. I get "Unity Editor has stopped working" error. Another Unity Editor mentions, if I want to report a problem to Microsoft, then I can do by this file.

C:\Users\u1475891\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD9EC.tmp.hdmp

I can open other projects now, but the most important project doesnt work.

38. SoftwareGeezers

SoftwareGeezers

Have you put the folder back? If that doesn't work, try deleting all the meta files in the project. If that doesn't work, create a new folder and copy across everything from the original (excluding meta files), then open as a new project in Unity.

39. Usmith

Usmith

Unity can't open my project after crash, the log says

Loading native library: iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native at C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native.dll
    Native extension for iOS target not found.

What happened before crash?I was just holding alt and dragging a text file from one folder to another, something strange happened, it looks like Unity popped up a huge dialog that repeating the file's name, I cant close it, Unity had no response, I have to killed Unity from task manager, my OS is Win10.

I did following things to try to get my project back:
    1)Delete all folders under my project except Assets and ProjectSettings just like it presents in the SVN repository. This doesn't work, it always does before.
    2)I tried to open other iOS projects in the list of start up window, they all opened correctly, only this crashed project was failed.
    3)Previously I was using 5.3.5p7, I uninstalled Unity and then installed a new 5.3.5p7, it didn't work, then I tried 5.3.5p8, but still stuck there. One phenomenon I should mention that once after I updated Unity patch from p5 to p7, I noticed the iOS plugin was still at p5, even though, it worked fine until this crash.
    4)Copied files from C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\x86_64 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport, because the log kept saying can't load native plugin at that path, now the log is longer, but still not work.

5)Delete C:\ProgramData\Unity folder, not work. Edit C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml , added "\86_64“ , not work.

<ivy-module version="2.0" e:basepath="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\x86_64">
    <info version="5.3.5" organisation="Unity" module="iPhone" e:packageType="PlaybackEngine" e:unityVersion="5.3.5p8" />
    <publications>
    <artifact name="UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions" type="dll" ext="dll" />
    </publications>
    </ivy-module>

By searching the log , I found some places that using different slashes, such as :
    Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll
    Registered in 0.263146 seconds.

This one seems good, but the following is the deadly one:
    Loading native library: iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native at C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native.dll
    Failed to load: C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native.dll
    Native extension for iOS target not found
    I know this probably doesn't matter but it shows maybe some Unity guy is hard coding something instead of read it from configuration.

Anyway ,pleas help!

oh, here is the full log:

LICENSE SYSTEM [2016725 17:15:47] No start/stop license dates set

LICENSE SYSTEM [2016725 17:15:47] Next license update check is after 2016-07-26T07:56:20

Built from '5.3/patch-release' branch; Version is '5.3.5p8 (4ff20829e874) revision 5239304'; Using compiler version '160040219'
    OS: 'Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit' Language: 'zh' Physical Memory: 8069 MB
    BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
    Initialize mono
    Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed'
    Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Mono/lib/mono/2.0'
    Mono path[2] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityScript'
    Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Mono/etc'
    Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,defer=y,address=0.0.0.0:56200
    IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1469437816 current 1469438153
    C:/Users/Simon/Documents/SVN/Dev/dev/Frontend/Main/Eidtor/StaticCreater
    Loading GUID <-> Path mappings...0.000560 seconds
    Loading Asset Database...0.001540 seconds
    Audio: FMOD Profiler initialized on port 54900
    AssetDatabase consistency checks...0.013757 seconds
    Initialize engine version: 5.3.5p8 (4ff20829e874)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 5100 (ID=0xa2e)
    Vendor: Intel
    VRAM: 2129 MB
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.Locator.dll (this message is harmless)
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.01 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.DataContract.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.IvyParser.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PackageManager\Unity\PackageManager\5.3.5\Unity.PackageManager.dll (this message is harmless)
    Initializing Unity.PackageManager (PackageManager) v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8
    Setting BB10 v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport
    Setting Advertisements v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements
    UnityEngine.Advertisements.dll (Extension) GUID: 739bbd9f364b4268874f9fd86ab3beef
    Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll (Extension) GUID: 97decbdab0634cdd991f8d23ddf0dead
    Setting EditorTestsRunner v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner
    Editor/nunit.framework.dll (Extension) GUID: 7cbab2be89b54486bbd23a6fe637d30e
    Editor/UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll (Extension) GUID: 3c0ad459c1534645b5d603b7cc258f97
    Setting GUISystem v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem
    UnityEngine.UI.dll (Extension) GUID: f5f67c52d1564df4a8936ccd202a3bd8
    Editor/UnityEditor.UI.dll (Extension) GUID: 80a3616ca19596e4da0f10f14d241e9f
    Setting UNetHLAPI v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking
    UnityEngine.Networking.dll (Extension) GUID: 870353891bb340e2b2a9c8707e7419ba
    Editor/UnityEditor.Networking.dll (Extension) GUID: 5f32cd94baa94578a686d4b9d6b660f7
    Setting TreeEditor v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor
    Editor/UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll (Extension) GUID: adebbd281f1a4ef3a30be7f21937e02f
    Setting UnityAnalytics v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\UnityAnalytics
    UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (Extension) GUID: 852E56802EB941638ACBB491814497B0
    Setting UnityPurchasing v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\UnityPurchasing
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll (Extension) GUID: 8E0CD8ED44D4412CBE0642067ABC9E44
    Registering custom dll's ...
    Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll
    Registered in 0.263146 seconds.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PackageManager\Unity\PackageManager\5.3.5\Unity.PackageManager.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PackageManager\Unity\PackageManager\5.3.5\Unity.PackageManager.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements\Editor\UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements\Editor\UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\nunit.framework.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\nunit.framework.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\Editor\UnityEditor.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\Editor\UnityEditor.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\Editor\UnityEditor.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\Editor\UnityEditor.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor\Editor\UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor\Editor\UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.Graphs.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.Graphs.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\nunit.core.interfaces.dll (this message is harmless)
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.00 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.SerializationLogic.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.NRefactory.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\nunit.core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.dll (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Messaging.dll (this message is harmless)
    Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    - Completed reload, in 0.875 seconds
    Registering platform support modules:
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.Compiler.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.Parser.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Registered platform support modules in: 0.0972209s.
    Failed to load: C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Native.dll
    Downloading http://update.unity3d.com/5.3/ivy.xml to C:\Users\Simon\AppData\Local\Temp\unity\b7acb0a6-ff1e-41c9-bb8b-7266245aa9df\ivy.xml
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/EditorPlugins/searchreplace/ProjectSearchReplace.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyBloom/Plugins/AmplifyBloom.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyBloom/Plugins/Editor/AmplifyBloomEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyColor/Plugins/AmplifyColor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyColor/Plugins/Editor/AmplifyColorEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ClassesLib/KDTree.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderCore-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Editor/ProBuilderEditor-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween43.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween46.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween50.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/Editor/DOTweenEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Editor/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorldVC.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Editor/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorld_Editor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Scripts/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorld.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Editor/VacuumShaders.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Editor/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMeshVC.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Editor/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMesh_Editor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Scripts/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMesh.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Engine/WorldCreatorEngine.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Filters/WorldCreatorFilterset01.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Filters/WorldCreatorFilterset02.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/EditorPlugins/searchreplace/ProjectSearchReplace.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyBloom/Plugins/AmplifyBloom.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyBloom/Plugins/Editor/AmplifyBloomEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyColor/Plugins/AmplifyColor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/AmplifyColor/Plugins/Editor/AmplifyColorEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ClassesLib/KDTree.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderCore-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/ProCore/ProBuilder/Editor/ProBuilderEditor-Unity5.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween43.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween46.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/DOTween50.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/ArtPlugins/UsePlugins/SWS/Extensions/DOTween/Editor/DOTweenEditor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Editor/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorldVC.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Editor/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorld_Editor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Curved World/Scripts/VacuumShaders.CurvedWorld.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Editor/VacuumShaders.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Editor/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMeshVC.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Editor/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMesh_Editor.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/VacuumShaders/Terrain To Mesh/Scripts/VacuumShaders.TerrainToMesh.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Engine/WorldCreatorEngine.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Filters/WorldCreatorFilterset01.dll' because it wasn't found
    Ignoring 'Assets/WorldCreator/Filters/WorldCreatorFilterset02.dll' because it wasn't found
    Reloading assemblies after script compilation.
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Shutting down Remote Indexer
    Task failed: Downloader Task
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.Locator.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Registering custom dll's ...
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Registered in 0.268181 seconds.
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PackageManager\Unity\PackageManager\5.3.5\Unity.PackageManager.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements\Editor\UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements\Editor\UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\nunit.framework.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\nunit.framework.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner\Editor\UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\Editor\UnityEditor.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem\Editor\UnityEditor.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\Editor\UnityEditor.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking\Editor\UnityEditor.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor\Editor\UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor\Editor\UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.Graphs.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\UnityEditor.Graphs.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\nunit.core.interfaces.dll (this message is harmless)
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.00 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.SerializationLogic.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.DataContract.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.NRefactory.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\Unity.IvyParser.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Managed\nunit.core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity\2013\Editor\SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Messaging.dll (this message is harmless)
    Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    - Completed reload, in 21.579 seconds
    Initializing Unity.PackageManager (PackageManager) v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8
    Setting BB10 v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\x86_64
    Missing assembly C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\iOSSupport\x86_64 for iPhone. Player support may be incomplete.
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogFormat(LogType, String, Object[])
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarningFormat(String, Object[])
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:InitializePackageManager(Assembly, PackageInfo) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Modules\ModuleManager.cs:349)
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:RegisterPackageManager() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Modules\ModuleManager.cs:245)
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:Initialize() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\Modules\ModuleManager.cs:122)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Modules/ModuleManager.cs Line: 349)

Setting Advertisements v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Advertisements
    UnityEngine.Advertisements.dll (Extension) GUID: 739bbd9f364b4268874f9fd86ab3beef
    Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll (Extension) GUID: 97decbdab0634cdd991f8d23ddf0dead
    Setting EditorTestsRunner v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\EditorTestsRunner
    Editor/nunit.framework.dll (Extension) GUID: 7cbab2be89b54486bbd23a6fe637d30e
    Editor/UnityEditor.EditorTestsRunner.dll (Extension) GUID: 3c0ad459c1534645b5d603b7cc258f97
    Setting GUISystem v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\GUISystem
    UnityEngine.UI.dll (Extension) GUID: f5f67c52d1564df4a8936ccd202a3bd8
    Editor/UnityEditor.UI.dll (Extension) GUID: 80a3616ca19596e4da0f10f14d241e9f
    Setting UNetHLAPI v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\Networking
    UnityEngine.Networking.dll (Extension) GUID: 870353891bb340e2b2a9c8707e7419ba
    Editor/UnityEditor.Networking.dll (Extension) GUID: 5f32cd94baa94578a686d4b9d6b660f7
    Setting TreeEditor v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\TreeEditor
    Editor/UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll (Extension) GUID: adebbd281f1a4ef3a30be7f21937e02f
    Setting UnityAnalytics v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\UnityAnalytics
    UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (Extension) GUID: 852E56802EB941638ACBB491814497B0
    Setting UnityPurchasing v5.3.5 for Unity v5.3.5p8 to C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\UnityExtensions\Unity\UnityPurchasing
    UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll (Extension) GUID: 8E0CD8ED44D4412CBE0642067ABC9E44
    Registering platform support modules:
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.Compiler.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\Boo.Lang.Parser.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Mono\lib\mono\2.0\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Registered platform support modules in: 0.0547103s.
    Validating Project structure ...

40. Usmith

Usmith

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  41. MitchTheAwesoome

MitchTheAwesoome

I'm trying to download one of the unity tutorials (Tanks!) and I hit open in unity but it isn't there. I'm on windows and using version 5.4.0f3. Please help it's very annoying.

Below is a video of what I'm doing

42. ReleeSquirrel

ReleeSquirrel

I recently upgraded to Unity 5.4.2f1 from one of the Unity 4 versions, and I can nolonger get Unity to work on my System. When I try to run Unity all I get is this screen:

http://imgur.com/TlHI8V6

I've tried following the instructions here: http://answers.unity3d.com/page/troubleshooting.html

I uninstalled and reinstalled Unity, tried installing the 32 bit version of Unity on top of my 64 bit install, I updated my drivers and tried using command lines to create a project, all I get is the above screen. I'm not sure what to try at this point. I don't think it's reasonable to reinstall my whole OS for this unless I'm positive that something is wrong with it specifically.

What else can I do?

43. KonH

KonH

I have problem with open/creape projects after install Unity 5.5 and now occurs with any installation I have tried (5.5, 5.3.7p2 and other).
    What happens:
    - I choose existing project or create new, progress bar appears
    - Few seconds after this progress bar disappear and nothing happens for hours
    System: Windows 10 x64
    UnityEditor.exe shown in Task Manager with 0-0.5% CPU usage, project folder contains Temp folder with UnityLockfile and empty ProcessJobs folder, Editor.log shows nothing notable (attach it here).
    What I already have to try:
    - Uninstall Unity
    - Remove C:\ProgramData\Unity
    - Remove all Unity folders in UserFolder/AppData/..
    - Re-install Unity
    - Try 32bit Editor
    - Try use another user with new Unity installation
    And nothing changes.
    Can you have any suggestions?

Scanmaster_K likes this.
  44. joubltops102

joubltops102

Checked if you have any software installed such as Lavasoft Ad-Aware Web Companion, adware like OpenCandy (Windows computers can come with these pre-installed), Qustodio, Nahimic drivers, Astrill VPN or similar

Made sure these softwares are disabled (example: for Lavasoft - make sure that "C:\Windows\system32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll" is deleted, in safe mode, or use AdwCleaner)

Downloaded the latest version of Unity (or patch release)

Opening Unity from the command line

KonH likes this.
  45. pjenness

pjenness

Hiya.

Spent hours trying to work out why my Unity Editor hangs. Including reinstalls of all 5.5 versions on Windows 10

Turns out on start it is launching a powershell.exe which is then locking up. If end that task then Editor continues.
    I dont know if that has any negative side effects but it is the only way I can get Unity Editor to start.

This started happening recently so Im not sure if it is a recent Unity or Windows 10 Update?

Hope this helps someone

-P

kugamunga likes this.
  46. KonH

KonH

Thx for advices! Looked for non-native network drivers and after uninstall Hamachi editor can be loaded normally.

47. Black_Blade

Black_Blade

Just want to recommend to add a Turn off/white list Unity in your Antivirus
    I just had that and forgot my white list was deleted from the last format of the PC, there for Unity did not even open

So i think it will be a good idea to add that to the main Troubleshooting the Editor thread

48. elettrozero

elettrozero

I had a problem with the new Frame Recorder trying o build for UWP. I messed with the dlls, restarted Unity and now it crashes every time I try to load that project. I removed the UnityTechnology folder, is there something else I should remove?

In the log I found :

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.ExecuteInEditMode' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
    at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00019] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoCustomAttrs.cs:108
    at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00035] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoCustomAttrs.cs:151
    at System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00011] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoType.cs:595
    at UnityEngine.AttributeHelperEngine.CheckIsEditorScript (System.Type klass) [0x00013] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\Export\AttributeHelperEngine.cs:131

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoCustomAttrs.cs Line: 108)

a many more rows...

------------

NVM solved removing ScriptAssemblies folder in Library.

Still :

Plugin 'fccore.dll' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Unity Technologies/Recorder/Extensions/UTJ/FrameCapturer/Plugins/x86_64/fccore.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/fccore.dll
    Assets/Unity Technologies/Recorder/Extensions/UTJ/FrameCapturer/Plugins/x86/fccore.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/fccore.dll
    Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
    UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

When trying to build for UWP

--------------

NVM I changed target to x86 to x86/fccore.dll and to x64 to the other one and, this time, went ok.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  49. Zanelli1983

Zanelli1983

Having Problems Importing Particle Pack Some Errors in Clear on Play Appears
    Hello there.

I'm having problems finishing my installing this asset, when i have to import it this errors or this warning appears.

-"File 'LowMan' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details."

-"Shader warning in 'Standard (Specular setup)': Output value 'o' is not completely initialized at UnityStandardShadow.cginc(118) (on d3d11)"

Need help as soon as possible.

Thanks have a nice day.

50. CodeLiftSleep

CodeLiftSleep

Having an issue where unity will open projects only in safe mode, having some type of driver issue because when I go to restart I get a driver state power failure error...this just started happening today. Unsure what the issue could be. Thought it was NVidia driver but I updated and reinstalled new one and still having the same issue.

Anyone ever have the same problem? Looked at editor logs and don't see anything that looks suspicious...I mean there are some compiler errors but I have had projects open numerous times without issues with the red exclamation marks next to them.

This is very frustrating, have wasted 3 hours today trying to get Unity working. Seems like an all too frequent occurrence. Instead of working on your projects you are spending time trying to figure out how to get them to open.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.