1. We've introduced thread tags, search within a thread and similar thread search. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We've released our first Timeline Experimental Preview, our new tool for creating cutscenes and more! To check it out click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Unity Pro perpetual license customers: your special offer to subscribe is ready! Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 5.5 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 5.6 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Get prepared for the Tizen Mobile App Incentive Program! Read more about the upcoming program here.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Enter the Microsoft Developer Challenge for a chance to win prizes. Read more about it here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom's Terrain Tools - New Release (Version 2)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Tom163, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Shack-Studio

Shack-Studio

Hello,
    I downloaded and imported your assets a couple of times but it never shows up in the windows drop down...
    Can you help me out Tom?
    Cheers

2. mgear

mgear

Hi,

Which unity version?
    Are there any errors in the console window? (Window/Console)

3. catfink

catfink

does this work on unity 5.4, I need a tool for playing around with import and export of splatmaps and this looks like it supports that but I'm concerned it may not work with 5.4?

4. mgear

mgear

Hi,
    it works on 5.4 also (just tested on 5.4.1f1),
    but currently there is no direct "export select terrain splatmap" feature (would be easy to add though)..

5. Shack-Studio

Shack-Studio

Thanks so much for getting back to me. It turns out i just had to close and reopen my Unity and it worked :)

6. mgear

mgear

Ok, nice. I've had that sometimes if upgrade project to new unity version, have to do re-import all..