Search Unity

TiltBrush have a better way for user than EditorVR.

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by summerice, Dec 27, 2016.

1. summerice

summerice

Tilt Brush is the first 3D design software.I get used of it,not used of Editor VR.I think your team as designer should learn its advantage to improve user experience.

2. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity

Thank you for your feedback. Would you be willing to highlight some of the UX in TiltBrush that you think works better?

3. summerice

summerice

Okay
    TB(TiltBrush) have lots of design to prevent misuse that I have to bear in EVR(EditorVR).
    1,Toolbox set:EVR use touchpad to get the option selected.It is very uncomfortable to select the option,compared with TB

TB use the following,you can use touchpad of one controller to rotate a box to select different menu options.When you select a face of box,you can use another controller to select options,just like 3D mouse in space.It is MUCH MORE COMFORTABEL THAN YOUR TOUCHPAD SELECTION METHOD!

4. summerice

summerice

2,Move in your EVR is much more uncomfortable than TB.You use touchpad to move,but sometimes I don't want to move,just accidental touch the touchpad.It move and rotate which I DONT WANT IT MOVE AND ROTATE.

TB have a good set than yours.If you want to move and rotate in TB,first you should press the trigger of the 2 controller,then handle the controllers and make it piston movement.Sorry,I am Chinese not good at English,I have no good words to describe it,you can experience it by yourself.

Because TB is also a vr design software,I think you can learn lots when you experience it for several hours.It will give user a very good experience.

Hope you can upgrade it make it better.