Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wasteland Volume 2 | Aquarius Max | Unity Asset Package

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MJohnson24, Jun 3, 2017.

1. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

The Wasteland 2

Modular Concrete Fortifications
    (Located here: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/84479 at $18) will have its name changed roughly to: The Wasteland V2 with this next update! (The Wasteland is a known package of mine, and the prefabs in this package blend very well with that of The Wasteland!)

- Along with a price jump to roughly between $25 - $35.
    - I do not charge upgrade fees! You pay one price. Buy now while its still available for only $18!

*The previous releases included modular walls and pieces for both concrete structure creation, and underground bunker support, with few props for added detail!

----------------------------------------------------------------

**With this new update, I've already prepared over 200 more prefabs! Including at least 100 new props to help fill / decorate your scenes!

Here are some of the new prefabs to be seen:
    • I've added new concrete wall textures as well, to liven up your scenes with different looks.
    • Shipping containers have been added. Both walk-able and closed. Some come filled with debris.
    • Pallets, barrels, crates, and similar supplies have been added.
    • Paint-able Grass texture for added detail.
    • New "worn grass" terrain texture.
    • Brick stacks have been added.
    • Awnings and tapestry have been added.
    • Wooden beams, support, and planks have been added.
    • Wooden Platforms.
    • Shanty Metal Boards.
    • Smoke particle effects.
    • More Destroyed walls.
    • Main Demo scene has been updated to show most of the prefabs included in this package!

ETA late June to early July. Feel free to ask me any questions, or leave comments below, and I'll respond how i can!

-Aquarius Max-