Search Unity

The Kerbal Space Program - v0.8 Released!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by HarvesteR, Jul 7, 2011.

1. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. jesseoffy

jesseoffy

It looks interesting, though can we expect to see a mac version (after 1.0 or something)? I'd love to try it out - based on the screenshots and past comments.

3. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

Yes, we're working on the Mac version... right now we're having some trouble with some pesky shaders that don't want to cooperate... once that's solved, up goes the Mac version.

Cheers

4. AlejandroKSP

AlejandroKSP

Hi!

I'm part of the Kerbal Space Program development team. Currently we are having issues with the server so the site is down due to excesive amount of downloads, we have stablished a mirror download in here: http://bit.ly/kspv08win

Thanks and sorry for all the mess :)

5. hizral

hizral

This game is a lot of fun,

Attached Files:

6. frozenpepper

frozenpepper

Please mac version :) Can't wait to play it, seems very nice , and love the idea of sandbox rocketry !

7. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

The Mac version will be on it's way shortly... we just need to get some things straightened out with it, and it should be a go.

Cheers

8. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

Just wanted to let everyone know, We've released the 0.9 update, which features, among other things, a complete overhaul of the staging system, a new settings screen to configure Video, Audio and Controls, and a new part called Strut Connector, that allows linking any two parts together for greater structural support.

We've also set up a Pre-Ordering/Donations system, for anyone willing to support the project :)

Cheers

9. Alvarus

Alvarus

This game is tons of fun!

10. Andrew Enquist

Andrew Enquist

11. huntle55

huntle55

when is the mac version being released version 1.0?

12. Rastafari

Rastafari

Ad planets!!!!!

13. GabrielFarrugia

GabrielFarrugia

This game has come a loong way ^^

14. Ocid

Ocid

Definitely right there. I put on jefmajors lets play of this today while I was fleshing out an idea I had.

Game has come on leaps and bounds since I last played the demo. Ahhh! After watching his LP really looking to pick this up and get lost in it but its going to need to wait a while.

Awesome job though guys. Out of curiosity why are you not on Greenlight?

15. Frednaar

Frednaar

Very nice project, please go ahead !

16. Frednaar

Frednaar

I am really impressed by the modding framework you setup for KSP, I am working at a realistic flight sim where I would like to enable players to mod aircraft and such, are you planning to release the modding framework in any ways ?

I think a clean modding solution on the asset store will be very interesting to many...

Also in case you need a physics /aerodynamics programmer, I'd be glad to be of assistance...

thanks
    Fred

17. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

The modding system is quite deeply built into the core of the game, but we have discussed the possiblity of turning it into its own self-contained tool. It's not outside the realm of possibility, although it's a pretty low priority while KSP is still being developed.

Thanks for the very nice comments guys ! Always glad to hear positive feedback from fellow devs :)

Cheers