Search Unity

Survival Crafter | Housing and Structure Creator | 3D Model Package

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MJohnson24, Oct 22, 2016.

1. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Requires Unity 5.3.3 or higher. (Now Available!)
    (New video preview of my models, in game, in recent posts below: Check it out!)

http://u3d.as/Cor

Are you a fan of great games with survival assets like "In-game Housing Creators?" Then you'll love what I have created here for you!

See this speed build of a Fortified Stone house. Built using grid snapping!

*This is a fully modular, survival housing, creator kit! With this kit you can create a number of unique house styles, as custom as you want them to be. This kit comes with enough prefabs for simple structures, or advanced structures with multiple floors and rooms!
    *With this initial update you receive all the necessary walls and pieces for housing and structure creation. This release does not include any furniture at this time.
    *Each Wall Window and Wall Doorway comes with matching doors and windows that can be opened or closed as needed.

This initial update includes 2 levels of building types for your games: "Wood" and "Stone." (with 4 variants)
    upload_2016-10-22_10-2-5.png

"Are you making a game that has in-game building/ crafting, and have access to any housing tool kits, but are lacking the necessary models to create houses with? Then this kit might just help you out!"
    upload_2016-10-22_9-59-38.png

Every house piece is built according to the "grid." Each main wall piece measures by a 4x4m length. So everything will match up to grid snapping in your games or projects. (As seen in video below)

So what do you get included in this package?
    -2 Main Textures at 1024res. and 2 Particle Textures at 512res.
    -One demo scene featuring a display of all prefabs and modules included. Including the Stone House Module created in the Video below!
    -Over 80+ modular prefabs used to create houses, bases, fortifications, and random structures, exactly how you want them to look.
    -A few props have also been included in this initial release to help spruce up your scenes. (Some Ladders and Torches) More props and furniture will be available in later releases!

Thanks for reading,
    I hope you like it!
    -Aquarius Max-

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Here is a second Speed Build example. Showing an advanced housing structure with 4 floors, using both the Fortified Stone and Wood!

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Might consider a little bit more saturated wood color.
    As is - the wood and stone have a very similar color value.

4. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Ok that sounds fair, I wanted for this initial update to have that similarity on purpose. But i can see how it may blend too much at times. or become too dark depending on lighting.
    But i will I'll let it come out initially (as its being processed right now), and ill start to prepare a second update with different texture saturations. Therefore allowing for multiple texture combinations.

Thanks for the feedback.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Version 1.0 is now available,
    here's the link:
    http://u3d.as/Cor
    I hope you like it!

6. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

New texture update coming soon!
    upload_2017-1-31_11-24-7.png

Here's a look at 3 new texture types that will be added:
    -Shanty Metal
    -Brick
    -Plaster

upload_2017-1-31_11-25-56.png

Also added:
    -Blacksmith's Anvil
    -Crafting Workbench

upload_2017-1-31_11-26-54.png

7. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

V 1.2 is now available!
    Cheers!

8. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Check this out, the creator of "Easy Build System" made a video with my "Survival Crafter." This is a great example to show off my models in game: (Along with his building system itself!)

As well Version 1.2.1 will be available shortly, now with a 9 texture variant compatibility!
    Here's a look:

upload_2017-2-6_11-44-41.png

This package is growing quite nicely, and i thank all of you who have supported myself and my work!

Cheers!
    Aquarius Max

9. MJohnson24

MJohnson24

Version 1.2.1 is now available!
    Cheers