Search Unity

SUPER BLOOM SERIES - Stylized 3D Assets for game development

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meshtint, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi there!

We are Mesh Tint. Our studio creates 3D assets for game developers! Check out our store here. The purpose of this thread is to let developers get involved in the development of this new series of assets that we are going to release soon - Super Bloom Series.

Super Bloom Series
    Super Bloom Series assets are stylized and beautiful. 3D models are low to mid poly. The main highlight of this series is that the assets use minimal number of textures to produce beautiful assets. It's especially significant for an environment.

The first Super Bloom Series asset that we are going to release is Green Forest Pack. In this environment pack, all the props are using the same one material (Toon/Lit Shader in Unity) and are textured with only one 512 x 512 map! (Skybox and FX excluded). This is very optimized and useful especially for mobile game! More information and images will be revealed soon :)

We will be releasing more Super Bloom Series assets like characters, props and more environment. What would you like to see in store? Share us your thoughts!

2. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi there!

Here are some images of Green Forest Pack scene :) Currently we are also working on the characters. Updates will be up soon!

jamesewelch and Bhanshee00 like this.
  3. Jeepeedee

Jeepeedee

Hi !

Please include a mushroom !!! I'm desperately in need of a mushroom :(

Thanks

4. jamesewelch

jamesewelch

I'm seeing all purple and the message that says "Import Unity's standard effect package".

However, I can't find anything named that in the Asset Store. is this the Legacy Image Effect package? If so, I've imported that and everything is still all purple.

thanks

P.S. does anyone know how I fix my username? My profile is completely filled out correctly in Unity ID page and it says my username would be my community name.

Meshtint likes this.
  5. jamesewelch

jamesewelch

I figured it out.

Assets->Import Package->Effects

Meshtint likes this.