Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Social Arena

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by JamesPro, Apr 4, 2014.

1. JamesPro

JamesPro

I would like to introduce a merger of several Projects I've been working on over the past several Years. Social Arena is a full scale Social Networking site built around the Ability to Play with and compete against your Friends. Social Arena will contain full support for Unity based Browser games.

Features that will be available to Developers:
    - Site API - Access the player's Friends List, wall, and other social features from inside your games
    - Store API - Upload your items and make them available for purchase from the site wide Item Shop
    - UniPython - Free Access to UniPython for creating Stand along games that can connect to the site
    - Multiplayer Framework - Access to our own Custom Server and Client API for Lobby based games and MMOs
    - Site wide Advertising of your games

Features available to Players:
    - Member Profile
    - Friends List
    - Activity Feed
    - Guild Groups
    - Item shop
    - Library of Games
    - And more...

The site is still in EARLY development but I plan to have the basics online in the coming weeks followed by Unity Game Support. I'm looking for feed back from Developers on what features you would like to see added as well as feed back from potential Players/Members on what site features you would like to see.

I'll be posting a Listing of Games we will have available as that information becomes available.

Unity based Frameworks with Official Support:
    Atavism Online - http://www.atavismonline.com

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  2. JamesPro

JamesPro

So I've been working on the site this evening. I redesigned the front page and then spent about an hour working on the Profile Layout. Let me know what you think!

$socialarena.jpg

$SocialArena_Profile.jpg