Search Unity

Share on twitter and facebook from UWP app

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Snake9, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Snake9

Snake9

Hi,

For Android and iOS, I have plugins in order to share text and image on Facebook and Twitter : when the user click on a button, he goes to Twitter or Facebook app if there are installed, directly on the page to publish a post with an image from my app.

I dit a lot of researchs but I didn't figure out how to do the same thing on UWP app (windows phone or hololens for example). I have seen some plugins on the asset store to post something on Facebook or Twitter directly from the unity app, but I'd like to have the same behaviour as on iOS and Android, which is :
    - launch Facebook or Twitter app from my Unity app
    - if user is not logged in, he is on the login page
    - if he is already logged in, he can directly publish a post with the image included in its post

For Android, I use "android.content.Intent" and "startActivity" method and for iOS I use SLComposeViewController and SLServiceTypeTwitter/SLServiceTypeFacebook stuff in objective-c, but how can I do the same thing in an UWP app ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Limbasiyaketan

Limbasiyaketan

I Snake9 , I would like to know if u get this problem solved? If yes then please help me out with the same.

thanx.