Search Unity

[Solved] Set Android IAP target on rumtime

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by illuminat, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illuminat

illuminat

Hi,

I can't use UnityPurchasingEditor.TargetAndroidStore on runtime ('the name does not exist in the current context') which seems logical.

However is it possible to set the Android IAP target on runtime or in a postbuild script? I would need that so I can set two different Unity Cloud Build targets for google and amazon based on the same project.

Thanks for hints

daniellopez7323 likes this.
  2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @illuminat,

Yes, you can select an Android store at runtime. There is a forum thread with an example implementation:
    https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-iap-select-store-at-runtime.430882/

First, in the Editor, you would choose Window -> Unity IAP -> Android -> Select store at runtime. And then in the Initialization of your IAP code, you would choose your store.

The key piece of code is here:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. storeModule = StandardPurchasingModule.Instance(AndroidStore.GooglePlay);
    3. ConfigurationBuilder builder = ConfigurationBuilder.Instance(storeModule);
    Currently, the options are AndroidStore.GooglePlay, AndroidStore.AmazonAppStore, and AndroidStore.SamsungApps.

3. illuminat

illuminat

thank you!

4. TomFerrer

TomFerrer

I know this is an old post but how would I know if I was on an amazon phone or a google play phone?

5. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.