Search Unity

Samsung TIZEN App Challenge Made with Unity

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SaraCecilia, Aug 22, 2016.

1. SaraCecilia

SaraCecilia

tizen.png

Any developer who has a game made with Unity, and has more than 10,000 installs can enter this challenge. You’ll simply need to port your existing app to Tizen and start selling it in Tizen Store.

The first 50 people to enter will win $3,000 USD, and the final winner with the most popular application (highest number of installs on the Tizen store will win $20,000 USD.

For more details, please visit http://unity3d.com/partners/samsung/tizen-challenge

UPDATE:
    The winners of the Tizen challenge have been announced! Congratulations to the winners!

2. Moonjump

Moonjump

After spending several days on getting an app updated to Unity 5.4 I have hit a roadblock. It appears I need a Tizen device to be able to make an app? #88 http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/setting-up-unity-for-tizen-deployment.332004/page-2#post-2412564

I do not have one. Is there any way around it?

EDIT: I have got hold of a DUID. But I am having other problems and the Tizen area looks too quiet to get an answer, but I have asked: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/setting-up-the-tizen-cli-environment.427654/

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  3. Moonjump

Moonjump

I have had a game ready to enter the competition since just after getting the mail saying I had passed stage 1. I have since spent about 20 hours work trying to get the game to create a tpk file with no luck.

There is nothing else I can think of to do. The last few hours have involved setting up a brand new clean installation of OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan (as were the other 2 installations), using Unity 5.4.0f3 and Tizen SDK Version 2.4.0_Rev8 (all same again). Created a Signing Certificate and set up the Tizen CLI Environment. Still the same problem when selecting Build in Unity and getting halfway through the progress bar: "UnityException: Signing failure! Profiles path in Tizen CLI configuration does not exist." Everything worked first time until then, so I haven't created any multiple configurations or anything. I am totally lost.

It should be simple, but the Finder window that opens up halfway through the build has no instructions, and I cannot find it documented anywhere. If I have got that wrong, I have to set up an new Mac installation as it does not offer the Finder window again, it just goes to the error that was after it the first time. Is there a simple (or even difficult) solution?

4. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

Let me see if I can get someone to look at this for you.

Moonjump likes this.
  5. robert301990

robert301990

Do you need a Tizen device ?

6. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Hey man, look in the TIZEN section of the forum.. The thing is I had multiple debates/hickering with the guy who looks after section of the forum. I informed him the TIZEN documentation is out date and missing crutial steps, he told me file a bug report for it.. to me this is bullsh?*t, Unity needs to keep there documentation updated every so often with latest changes, they seem to failing at this. Since Tizen is small platform, I spent hours making my first game with multiple issues like yourself before I managed to get the game finally build. Also the error messages used in Unity editor are not real in terms of sometimes tells you some weird issue but its 99percent time related to the certificate setup..

Trust me I already expressed all my thoughts on the Tizen forum, and this is the wrong place to write about the specific issue you are having...

7. Moonjump

Moonjump

I realise this isn't quite the right place, but I had checked the Tizen forum and could not see one that was the same as my issue, so posted a new thread there. I posted here when I was a little too stressed having had 2 hours sleep and had put off going away yesterday because I was too tired to drive safely and was too focused on finding a solution.

Sorry Unity forum users and moderators.

EDIT: I got it to work over a week later. Stress levels now reducing to high (I do have a new game finally getting near completion). It seems my issue was I didn't reboot after installing the Tizen SDK. The message is easy to miss.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  8. yummybrainz

yummybrainz

Last time I jumped on one of these band wagons it was for windows phone. Complete and utter waste of time as nothing worked. Hopefully some people can actually get a little payout from this one.

9. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Emulator is really not supported?

I was accepted on the first step, but I could not find the Samsung Z2 to buy anywhere on my country and it seems that emulator is really not supported. So bad!

10. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing issues. Let me address them 1 by 1.

1. Emulator support
    The Tizen emulator will be supported starting in 5.5. You may download the beta to get early access to it.

A couple issues were reported early and have been fixed but are not in the current beta. Here are links for a new build to work with for now.

Mac Editor: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Q7FlTcnbAWxUJCi
    Mac Tizen Support: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/uCJLXqeAsW5kChd

2. Deployment issues
    This has been reported by several people and it is very difficult to determine the cause. It appears to be system specific and we haven't been able to reproduce it.

So if you are having problems deploying I ask for the following information:

- Unity Editor log (Information here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html)
    - The Tizen CLI log. It can be found in your Tizen SDK installation at tools/ide/ncli.log
    - The output of both of these commands in a terminal. First change directories to the location of your Tizen SDK installation.

./tools/ide/bin/tizen cli-config -l
    ./tools/ide/bin/tizen cli-config -l -g

3. Documentation shortcomings
    If you encounter any issues with the documentation please give specifics about what is incorrect and what you expected. It's a lot easier to fix the specific issues if we know what they are.

And don't hesitate to file bugs. They help us a great deal. https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

Thanks!

11. muziandkon

muziandkon

Official Samsung Employee

Hello, I just found that there is kind a device test service in here. http://developer.samsung.com/remotetestlab/rtlDeviceList.action?os=103

12. abamis

abamis

Using Unity 5.5.0b2 on mac, we were able to build a Tizen tpk for our test project. However, after the game was installed in the emulator, it would fail to launch. The following errors were displayed in the Tizen IDE log when trying to launch the game:

13. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

I tested my project with Unity 5.5b1 (On Windows) but I still wasn't able to generate the TPK. And the error does not make sense to me. The file "com.sevensails.queensgarden-1.15.0-arm.tpk" really does not exists on "C:\Games\unity\games\Match3\QueensGarden\Temp\StagingArea\build\" folder, only a .tpk sub-folder.

Code (csharp):
    2. IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'C:\Games\unity\games\Match3\QueensGarden\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.sevensails.queensgarden-1.15.0-arm.tpk' to 'C:/Games/unity/games/Match3/QueensGarden/Builds/Tizen/QueensGarden.tpk'.
    3. UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:222)
    4. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:48)
    5. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:186)
    6. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    I sent a bug report with the whole project 828331

[Edit]
    I found the reason! I changed my "Product Name" from "Queen's Garden" to "Queens Garden" and I was able to build. It does not support the ' on "Product Name"

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  14. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

I was able to install it on simulator now (Manually), but it failed to run with this errors: It seems the same problems faced by @abamis

Code (csharp):
    2. 09-03 02:26:26.629 : ERROR / RESOURCED ( 2891 : 2891 ) : heart-memory.c: heart_memory_get_data(601) > hashtable heart_memory_app_list is NULL
    3. 09-03 02:26:26.639 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 3179 : 3179 ) : launchpad_loader.c: main(713) > dlopen failed(/opt/usr/apps/com.sevensails.queensgarden/bin/queensgarden: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory). Please complile with -fPIE and link with -pie flag
    4. 09-03 02:26:26.639 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 3179 : 3179 ) : launchpad_loader.c: main(739) > [SECURE_LOG] execv() failed for file: "/opt/usr/apps/com.sevensails.queensgarden/bin/queensgarden", error: 8 (Exec format error)
    5. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 2957 : 2957 ) : launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(280) > error founded when being launched with 3179
    6. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 2957 : 2957 ) : launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(282) > The app process might be terminated while we are wating 3179
    7. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 2957 : 2957 ) : launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(312) > process launched, but cmdline not changed
    8. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / AUL ( 2759 : 2759 ) : simple_util.c: __trm_app_info_send_socket(330) > access
    9. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / AUL ( 2759 : 2759 ) : amd_app_group.c: app_group_start_app(1032) > app_group_start_app
    10. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / cluster-home ( 2905 : 2905 ) : mainmenu-custom-box-impl.cpp: OnClicked(202) >  Success to launch [0][com.sevensails.queensgarden]
    11. 09-03 02:26:26.739 : ERROR / RESOURCED ( 2891 : 2891 ) : proc-main.c: proc_add_program_list(231) > not found ppi : com.sevensails.queensgarden
    12. 09-03 02:26:27.779 : ERROR / RESOURCED ( 2891 : 2891 ) : resourced-dbus.c: resourced_dbus_system_hash_drop_busname(324) > Does not exist in busname hash: :1.135
    13. 09-03 02:26:27.789 : ERROR / AUL_PAD ( 2957 : 2957 ) : launchpad.c: main(688) > error reading sigchld info
    14. 09-03 02:26:27.789 : ERROR / AUL_AMD ( 2759 : 2759 ) : amd_launch.c: _revoke_temporary_permission(2129) > list or callee_label was null
    I had to install it Manually, Unity does not detect my Simulator.... It fails with the error :

Code (csharp):
    2. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:/tizen-sdk\tools\emulator\bin\em-cli', CommandLine=' list-vm', CurrentDirectory='/'
    3. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    4. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    5. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start ()
    6. (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
    7. UnityEditor.Utils.Program.Start () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Utils/Program.cs:33)
    8. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ExecuteSystemProcess (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, Boolean displayProgress, System.String progressTitle, System.String progressInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:459)
    9. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ExecuteSystemProcess (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:444)
    10. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ListEmulators () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:185)
    11. UnityEditor.Tizen.DeploymentTargetBrowser.RefreshDeviceList () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenSettingsEditorExtension.cs:58)
    12. UnityEditor.Tizen.DeploymentTargetBrowser.OnGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenSettingsEditorExtension.cs:77)
    13. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    14. UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String[], Int32)

15. TheTwitt

TheTwitt

This is exciting

16. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

@MrEsquire My problem was with the name of my Project. I changed my "Product Name" from "Queen's Garden" to "Queens Garden" and I was able to build. It does not support the ' on "Product Name"

But I still wasn't able to run the game on emulator. I'm waiting for some Unity answert about this and already submitted a Bug Report with Repro Case 828331.

17. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the bug report! I have the issue fixed(we'll give an error if invalid characters are in the product name) for the next beta hopefully.

18. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Could you file a bug with a reproduction project? I haven't seen that error before.

19. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

I tried your test project and it runs on the emulator for me on OS X.

In your emulator configuration, under the HW Support section are both CPU VT and GPU enabled?

20. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Please! If possible, ignore these invalid characters on build! It's not trivial to have 2 different "Product Names" for a game, I can't change it for another platforms because of the PersistentDataPath that is related to Product Name.

Yes, both are enabled.

But I'm testing it on Windows. And I had to install it manually. On Unity, on "Discover Tizen"' screen, when I select emulator it fails with this error:

Code (csharp):
    2. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:/tizen-sdk\tools\emulator\bin\em-cli', CommandLine=' list-vm', CurrentDirectory='/'
    3. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    4. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    5. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start ()
    6. (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
    7. UnityEditor.Utils.Program.Start () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Utils/Program.cs:33)
    8. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ExecuteSystemProcess (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, Boolean displayProgress, System.String progressTitle, System.String progressInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:459)
    9. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ExecuteSystemProcess (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:444)
    10. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenUtilities.ListEmulators () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenUtilities.cs:185)
    11. UnityEditor.Tizen.DeploymentTargetBrowser.RefreshDeviceList () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenSettingsEditorExtension.cs:58)
    12. UnityEditor.Tizen.DeploymentTargetBrowser.OnGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/TizenSettingsEditorExtension.cs:77)
    13. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    14. UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String[], Int32)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  21. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

22. Tzan

Tzan

I had to Google what a Tizen is. :)

MrEsquire likes this.
  23. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Well... everything is almost perfect now. @Masterfalcon Now I was able to compile it and run it on simulator (all the previous bugs I reported seems to be fixed).

But, I have still some problems.

- Unity Splash Screen shows wrong
    - My game visible screen is smaller than it should be (on every other platform it works)
    - There isn't Virtual Keyboard for Tizen? It does not shows and because of this I was not able to continue my testing. But strange, I cannot even click on OK button, but this may be a problem with the screen size/orientation problem.

Please see the problem on this video:

24. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Update!

I solved the resolution problem (Fixed it by making sure Screen.fullScreen = true) and Virtual Keyboard Problem (It was a problem with tk2d, replaced it with Native UI).

But the Unity Splash Screen problem remains...

Any advice?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  25. demonpants

demonpants

I've downloaded those latest builds you posted yesterday, Masterfalcon, and the error: 8 (Exec format error) problem remains (running manually on the simulator).

Code (csharp):
    1. D/cluster-view( 2983): homescreen-view-manager.cpp: IsOverScrollThreshold(997) >  is Over Scrollview TreshHold?[0]
    2. D/cluster-home( 2983): mainmenu-custom-box-impl.cpp: OnClicked(171) >  [13]MenuBox clicked
    3. D/cluster-home( 2983): mainmenu-custom-box-impl.cpp: OnClicked(184) >  launch application via service(operation APP_CONTROL_OPERATION_DEFAULT)
    4. D/AUL     ( 2983): service.c: __set_bundle(186) > __set_bundle
    5. D/AUL     ( 2983): service.c: __get_alias_appid(548) > [SECURE_LOG] alias_id : (null)
    6. D/AUL     ( 2983): service.c: __set_bundle(186) > __set_bundle
    7. D/AUL     ( 2983): service.c: __run_svc_with_pkgname(276) > [SECURE_LOG] pkg_name : com.grandendroit.blitzkeep - no result
    8. D/AUL     ( 2983): launch.c: app_request_to_launchpad(396) > [SECURE_LOG] launch request : com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    9. D/AUL     ( 2983): app_sock.c: __app_send_raw(285) > pid(-2) : cmd(0)
    10. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_request.c: __request_handler(838) > __request_handler: 0
    11. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_request.c: __request_handler(882) > [SECURE_LOG] launch a single-instance appid: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    12. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2231) > [SECURE_LOG] caller appid : org.tizen.homescreen
    13. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2233) > caller pid : 2983
    14. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2443) > win(a00002) ecore_x_pointer_grab(1)
    15. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_key.c: _key_grab(243) > _key_grab, win : a00002
    16. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2448) > back key grab
    17. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: __send_proc_prelaunch_signal(433) > [SECURE_LOG] send a prelaunch signal done: appid(com.grandendroit.blitzkeep) pkgid(com.grandendroit.blitzkeep) attribute(200)
    18. D/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-monitor.c: proc_dbus_prelaunch_signal_handler(531) > call proc_dbus_prelaunch_handler: appid = com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, pkgid = com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, flags = 512
    19. D/RESOURCED( 2920): appinfo-list.c: resourced_appinfo_get(117) > appid com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, pkgname = com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, ref = 1
    20. E/RESOURCED( 2920): heart-memory.c: heart_memory_get_data(601) > hashtable heart_memory_app_list is NULL
    21. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2518) > org.tizen.system.deviced.PmQos-AppLaunch : 0
    22. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2648) > process_pool: false
    23. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2651) > h/w acceleration: SYS
    24. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2653) > [SECURE_LOG] appid: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    25. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2665) > pad pid(-5)
    26. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: __set_appinfo_for_launchpad(2951) > Add hwacc, taskmanage, app_path and pkg_type into bundle for sending those to launchpad.
    27. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: __set_appinfo_for_launchpad(2954) > bundle_del error: -126
    28. D/AUL     ( 2897): app_sock.c: __app_send_raw(285) > pid(-5) : cmd(0)
    29. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(665) > pfds[LAUNCH_PAD].revent  : 0x1
    30. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x0
    31. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x0
    32. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    33. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    34. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    35. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    36. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(696) > pfds[LAUNCH_PAD].revents & POLLIN
    37. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __launchpad_main_loop(464) > [SECURE_LOG] pkg name : com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    38. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __launchpad_main_loop(488) > [SECURE_LOG] exec : /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep
    39. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __launchpad_main_loop(490) > [SECURE_LOG] internal pool : false
    40. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __launchpad_main_loop(491) > [SECURE_LOG] hwacc : SYS
    41. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): process_pool.h: __get_launchpad_type(92) > [launchpad] launchpad type: COMMON(0)
    42. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __modify_bundle(236) > parsing app_path: No arguments
    43. W/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __launchpad_main_loop(510) > Launch on type-based process-pool
    44. D/AUL     ( 3030): process_pool.c: __send_pkt_raw_data(219) > send(11) : 924 / 924
    45. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_launchpad_loader(413) > [SECURE_LOG] Request to candidate process, pid: 3533, bin path: /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep
    46. W/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(265) > Check app launching
    47. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(297) > -- now wait cmdline changing --
    48. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_proces_fd_handler(498) > [candidate] ECORE_FD_READ
    49. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_proces_fd_handler(513) > [candidate] recv_ret: 924, pkt->len: 916
    50. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(389) > [SECURE_LOG] app id: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, launchpad type: 0
    51. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __modify_bundle(276) > parsing app_path: No arguments
    52. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(410) > [SECURE_LOG] app id: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    53. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(425) > [SECURE_LOG] pkg id: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    54. D/AUL     ( 3533): smack_util.c: send_SIGUSR1_to_threads(127) > [SECURE_LOG] SIGUSR1 signal to the sub-thread (3534) is sent.
    55. D/AUL     ( 3533): smack_util.c: SIGUSR1_handler(75) > [SECURE_LOG] tid: 3534, signo: 10
    56. D/AUL     ( 3533): smack_util.c: set_app_smack_label(198) > signal count: 1, launchpad type: 0
    57. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_prepare_exec(297) > [SECURE_LOG] [candidata] pkg_name : com.grandendroit.blitzkeep / pkg_type : rpm / app_path : /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep
    58. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 0 : /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep##
    59. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 1 : `zaybxcwdveuftgsh`##
    60. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 2 : __APP_SVC_OP_TYPE__##
    61. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 3 : UgAAAAEEAAAUAAAAX19BUFBfU1ZDX09QX1RZUEVfXwAuAAAAaHR0cDovL3RpemVuLm9yZy9hcHBjb250cm9sL29wZXJhdGlvbi9kZWZhdWx0AA==##
    62. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 4 : __APP_SVC_PKG_NAME__##
    63. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 5 : QAAAAAEEAAAVAAAAX19BUFBfU1ZDX1BLR19OQU1FX18AGwAAAGNvbS5ncmFuZGVuZHJvaXQuYmxpdHprZWVwAA==##
    64. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 6 : __AUL_STARTTIME__##
    65. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 7 : NAAAAAEEAAASAAAAX19BVUxfU1RBUlRUSU1FX18AEgAAADE0NzMzOTY1MDIvMzI3ODc2AA==##
    66. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 8 : __AUL_CALLER_PID__##
    67. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 9 : KAAAAAEEAAATAAAAX19BVUxfQ0FMTEVSX1BJRF9fAAUAAAAyOTgzAA==##
    68. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 10 : __AUL_CALLER_APPID__##
    69. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 11 : OgAAAAEEAAAVAAAAX19BVUxfQ0FMTEVSX0FQUElEX18AFQAAAG9yZy50aXplbi5ob21lc2NyZWVuAA==##
    70. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 12 : __AUL_INTERNAL_POOL__##
    71. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_process_launchpad_main_loop(469) > [SECURE_LOG] input argument 13 : LAAAAAEEAAAWAAAAX19BVUxfSU5URVJOQUxfUE9PTF9fAAYAAABmYWxzZQA=##
    72. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_proces_fd_handler(518) > [SECURE_LOG] [candidate] real app argv[0]: /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep, real app argc: 14
    73. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: __candidate_proces_fd_handler(522) > [candidate] ecore main loop quit
    74. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: main(710) > [SECURE_LOG] [candidate] Launch real application (/opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep)
    75. E/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: main(713) > dlopen failed(/opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory). Please complile with -fPIE and link with -pie flag
    76. D/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: main(736) > [SECURE_LOG] [candidate] Exec application (/opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep)
    77. E/AUL_PAD ( 3533): launchpad_loader.c: main(739) > [SECURE_LOG] execv() failed for file: "/opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep", error: 8 (Exec format error)
    78. D/PROCESSMGR( 2801): e_mod_processmgr.c: _e_mod_processmgr_anr_ping(499) > [PROCESSMGR] ev_win=0x20002e  register trigger_timer!  pointed_win=0x20004e
    79. E/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(280) > error founded when being launched with 3533
    80. E/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(282) > The app process might be terminated while we are wating 3533
    81. E/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_result_to_caller(312) > process launched, but cmdline not changed
    82. W/AUL     ( 2897): app_signal.c: aul_send_app_launch_request_signal(433) > send_app_launch_signal, pid: 3533, appid: com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    83. D/AUL     ( 2897): simple_util.c: __trm_app_info_send_socket(325) > __trm_app_info_send_socket
    84. D/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-main.c: resourced_proc_status_change(876) > [SECURE_LOG] launch request com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, 3533
    85. D/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-main.c: resourced_proc_status_change(878) > [SECURE_LOG] launch request com.grandendroit.blitzkeep with pkgname
    86. E/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-main.c: proc_add_program_list(231) > not found ppi : com.grandendroit.blitzkeep
    87. D/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-main.c: resourced_proc_status_change(888) > available memory = 309
    88. E/AUL     ( 2897): simple_util.c: __trm_app_info_send_socket(330) > access
    89. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _start_app(2700) > add app group info
    90. E/AUL     ( 2897): amd_app_group.c: app_group_start_app(1032) > app_group_start_app
    91. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_status.c: _status_add_app_info_list(427) > pid(3533) appid(com.grandendroit.blitzkeep) pkgid(com.grandendroit.blitzkeep) comp(uiapp)
    92. D/AUL     ( 2983): launch.c: app_request_to_launchpad(425) > launch request result : 3533
    93. E/cluster-home( 2983): mainmenu-custom-box-impl.cpp: OnClicked(202) >  Success to launch [0][com.grandendroit.blitzkeep]
    94. D/test-log( 2983): mainmenu-apps-view-impl.cpp: _OnScrollViewTouched(1592) >  Stop boost timer of Apps view by [1]
    95. D/PROCESSMGR( 2801): e_mod_processmgr.c: _e_mod_processmgr_anr_ping_begin_handler(439) > [PROCESSMGR] ecore_x_netwm_ping_send to the client_win=0x1600002
    96. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: __send_launchpad_loader(429) > Prepare another candidate process
    97. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): sigchild.h: __signal_unblock_sigchld(224) > SIGCHLD unblocked
    98. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: __grab_timeout_handler(1445) > pid(3533) ecore_x_pointer_ungrab
    99. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_key.c: _key_ungrab(265) > _key_ungrab, win : a00002
    100. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: __grab_timeout_handler(1449) > back key ungrab
    101. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __send_app_launch_signal(131) > send launch signal done
    102. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(665) > pfds[LAUNCH_PAD].revent  : 0x0
    103. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x0
    104. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x0
    105. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    106. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    107. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    108. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    109. I/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __launchpad_process_sigchld(161) > dead_pid = 3533 pgid = 3533
    110. I/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __sigchild_action(142) > dead_pid(3533)
    111. E/RESOURCED( 2920): resourced-dbus.c: resourced_dbus_system_hash_drop_busname(324) > Does not exist in busname hash: :1.227
    112. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __send_app_dead_signal(90) > send dead signal done
    113. I/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __sigchild_action(148) > __send_app_dead_signal(0)
    114. I/AUL_PAD ( 3030): sigchild.h: __launchpad_process_sigchld(169) > after __sigchild_action
    115. E/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(688) > error reading sigchld info
    116. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_main.c: __app_dead_handler(324) > __app_dead_handler, pid: 3533
    117. I/ESD     ( 3029): esd_main.c: __esd_app_dead_handler(1771) > pid: 3533
    118. W/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_main.c: __app_dead_handler(334) > app_group_leader_app, pid: 3533
    119. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_key.c: _unregister_key_event(179) > ===key stack===
    120. E/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_launch.c: _revoke_temporary_permission(2129) > list or callee_label was null
    121. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_status.c: __remove_pkg_info(266) > ~STATUS_SERVICE : appid(com.grandendroit.blitzkeep)
    122. D/AUL     ( 2897): simple_util.c: __trm_app_info_send_socket(325) > __trm_app_info_send_socket
    123. E/AUL     ( 2897): simple_util.c: __trm_app_info_send_socket(330) > access
    124. D/STARTER ( 2963): starter.c: _check_dead_signal(181) > [_check_dead_signal:181] Process 3533 is termianted
    125. D/STARTER ( 2963): starter.c: _check_dead_signal(202) > [_check_dead_signal:202] Unknown process, ignore it
    126. D/RESOURCED( 2920): proc-monitor.c: proc_dbus_aul_terminated(1080) > received terminated process : pid 3533
    127. D/RESOURCED( 2920): appinfo-list.c: resourced_appinfo_put(132) > appid com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, pkgname = com.grandendroit.blitzkeep, ref = 0
    128. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_request.c: __add_history_handler(385) > [SECURE_LOG] add rua history com.grandendroit.blitzkeep /opt/usr/apps/com.grandendroit.blitzkeep/bin/blitzkeep
    129. D/RUA     ( 2897): rua.c: rua_add_history(179) > rua_add_history start
    130. D/RUA     ( 2897): rua.c: rua_add_history(247) > rua_add_history ok
    131. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(588) > sleeping 1 sec...
    132. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(52) > max_cmdline_size = 1053
    133. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(65) > preload /usr/lib/libappcore-efl.so.1# - handle : b79b8760
    134. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(69) > get pre-initialization function
    135. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(73) > get shutdown function
    136. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(65) > preload /usr/lib/libappcore-common.so.1# - handle : b79b8a40
    137. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(65) > preload /usr/lib/libcapi-appfw-application.so.0# - handle : b79ba640
    138. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(69) > get pre-initialization function
    139. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preload.h: __preload_init(73) > get shutdown function
    140. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): preexec.h: __preexec_init(76) > preexec start
    141. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(599) > [candidate] Another candidate process was forked.
    142. D/AUL     ( 3537): process_pool.c: __connect_to_launchpad(107) > [launchpad] enter, type: 0
    143. D/AUL     ( 3537): process_pool.c: __connect_to_launchpad(119) > connect to /tmp/.launchpad-type0
    144. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(665) > pfds[LAUNCH_PAD].revent  : 0x0
    145. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x1
    146. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 0].revents : 0x0
    147. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    148. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 1].revents : 0x0
    149. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(667) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    150. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(668) > pfds[CANDIDATE_TYPE + 2].revents : 0x0
    151. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(707) > pfds[POOL_TYPE + 0].revents & POLLIN
    152. D/AUL_PAD ( 3030): launchpad.c: main(719) > [SECURE_LOG] Type 0 candidate process was connected, pid: 3537
    153. D/AUL     ( 3537): process_pool.c: __connect_to_launchpad(132) > send(3537) : 4
    154. D/AUL     ( 3537): process_pool.c: __connect_to_launchpad(139) > [SECURE_LOG] [launchpad] done, connect fd: 9
    155. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(631) > [candidate] elm init, returned: 1
    156. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(678) > theme path: /usr/share/elementary/themes/tizen-2.4-mobile-HD.edj
    157. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(693) > [candidate] ecore handler add
    158. D/AUL_PAD ( 3537): launchpad_loader.c: main(707) > [candidate] ecore main loop begin
    159. D/AUL_AMD ( 2897): amd_status.c: _status_update_app_info_list(456) > pid(3533) status(4)
    160. D/PROCESSMGR( 2801): e_mod_processmgr.c: _e_mod_processmgr_anr_ping_confirm_handler(360) > [PROCESSMGR] last_pointed_win=0x20004e bd->visible=1
    Also apologies if I have extra crap in the log, Tizen seems similar to logcat in that it spews hundreds of lines of nonsense no matter what you do. Not sure what's relevant, I'm not sure if I filter by my package name I'll remove relevant things or not.

26. balashot

balashot

Hi everyone,

Finally we managed to port our game to Tizen platform, everything works ok on the emulator except one little big issue regarding to polygons, shaders or textures that we don't have any more idea what could it be.

We are using Unity 5.5.0b3 on Mac OS with Tizen emulator platform mobile-2.4.

The shader is Lightmapped/Diffuse with Lightmap texture from Legacy Shaders, but we tried even Stardard shader without any texture and the result is the same. Also we tried calculating normals instead to import and nothing changes. We tried exporting FBX file with different versiones, also nothing.

Please help!!! Any advice or idea is welcome!!!

See below Image 1 from Unity Editor and Android, Image 2 from emulator.

P.S. Is anyone from Unity Kind Developers has Samsung Z2 that would help us to test the game physically on the device? Because, may be it's emulator issue.

Thanks in advance.

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-13 a las 5.14.40 p.m..png Captura de pantalla 2016-09-13 a las 5.14.09 p.m..png

27. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

28. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Hi!
    My game failed certification with this problem, but I think it does not make sense at all :

[Defect]
    An API, which is not officially documented in the Tizen SDK, has been used in the source code of the Application package.

[Expected Result]
    APIs that are not officially documented in the Tizen SDK should not be used in the source code of Application packages.

It reported that this was the invalid code :
    Code (csharp):
    1. std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)[queensgarden]__fdelt_chk[queensgarden]
    Any suggestion what where should I look at?

29. Moonjump

Moonjump

I finally got my game approved and released for the store on Tuesday (look out for ShootStormSurvival). Thank you to everyone who helped me. I didn't have the smoothest of submissions.

The email I got after entering Stage 2 said "Good luck! Winners will be announced in November.". Nothing about being one of the first 50, so I assumed I was too late. But I saw a Unity advert today on Facebook saying hurry up to be one of the first 50. That should not be allowed if it is already too late.

Have I got it wrong and they will be announcing the Early Bird Prizes in November?

30. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

@moonjump Congratulations for the approval!

Did you had any problem with the "An API, which is not officially documented in the Tizen SDK, has been used in the source code of the Application package." error?. How you solved it?

31. Moonjump

Moonjump

No, I didn't get that error. It feels like that was the only one I didn't! Good luck with solving the issue, but sorry I cannot help.

32. flashmandv

flashmandv

Guys,
    I managed to package my Tizen game and install into emulator.
    But It does not launch. This is the install log and app file structure. Please help

33. flashmandv

flashmandv

Ok, when I install the app via sdb install rento.tpk it installs it OK with all the files..but launch is still not working.
    Here is the log. Please help. You can see my game app id: net.boardgamesonline.Rento
    upload_2016-9-21_19-47-22.png

Attached Files:

34. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hello all,

I have a new installer that should resolve the issues some of you have had with either launching in the emulator or in certification.

This build adds a new option to the device discovery window, All. If you select it and build you will see folders Emulator and Device, these will contain a TPK for each that you can install or submit to the store.

Don't forget you must submit a device build to the store!

Mac Editor: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/74nPjOCXNzxBTp9
    Mac Tizen Support: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/68DE2oq9YncNsNZ
    Win Editor: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/BPfRtObwElQcsx9
    Win Tizen Support: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/U3ZoL3qNOwvBcJa

35. runa90

runa90

kilklkl

36. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

@Masterfalcon Thanks for the new build! But I'm not able to build my game anymore with it. Do I need a real device? It fails with this error:

Code (csharp):
    2. IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    3. (wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
    4. UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PackageTargets (Int32 target, System.String userInstallPath, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingArea, Boolean developmentPlayer, System.String normalizedProductName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:206)
    5. UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:177)
    6. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:48)
    7. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:186)
    8. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

37. IronGirl

IronGirl

@Masterfalcon Thank you for the new build! I ve tried to build my project with this new version of Unity 5.5.0b6 , but i m not able to build my game. I ve these error in my console( attached file).
    When i build my game with the version Unity 5.5.0b3 , i ve never had such errors and i was able to build my game and i had a tpk file.

Attached Files:

38. MobizITS

MobizITS

@Masterfalcon There is error like this with Unity 5.5.0b6

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    (wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PackageTargets (Int32 target, System.String userInstallPath, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingArea, Boolean developmentPlayer, System.String normalizedProductName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:208)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:177)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:48)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:186)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

39. achimeno

achimeno

@MobizITS Same problem
    @Masterfalcon With Unity 5.5.0b6

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    (wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PackageTargets (Int32 target, System.String userInstallPath, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingArea, Boolean developmentPlayer, System.String normalizedProductName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:206)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:177)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:48)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:186)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

40. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

MobizITS likes this.
  41. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

@Masterfalcon Thanks for the new build!

But how can I build for the Device (I don't have a device)!

On "Discover Tizen" I can see "Mobile, Emulator and All", but I changed it to Mobile and All and it still only generates the Emulator Build.

Changing it on "Discover Tizen" to Mobile or All does not changes it on Player Settings.

[Edit] I was able to build it now! I have to select ALL, and click on a empty line on the window bellow.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    MobizITS likes this.
  42. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

Even using the Device Build, it still failed the certification with this error :

Code (csharp):
    2. std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)[queensgarden]
    4. [Defect]
    5. An API, which is not officially documented in the Tizen SDK, has been used in the source code of the Application package.
    7. [Expected Result]
    8. APIs that are not officially documented in the Tizen SDK should not be used in the source code of Application packages.

43. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Dude seriously, you spammed forums with your error.
    It not going to get fixed with the little information you provided.
    As you can see its telling you what the issue is... Maybe provide better details. plugins used, does it work in editor etc. or file a proper bug report..

44. Green-Sauce-Games

Green-Sauce-Games

@MrEsquire

- I already filled a bug report (with a complete repro project) two weeks ago but no response at all! https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?833306_mmuff0j7fq77mea2

- My game works and is already published on All Others Platforms, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Store. It works on editor!

- Components I use : CameraShake, EasySprites, EasyTouch, JsonDotNet, LeanTween, SoundManagerPro, Spine, 2dToolkit, TextMeshPro, I2Localization

- My only problem now it's with the Tizen Validation. "throw_out_of_range" seems something related to exceptions, but I have no idea where this come from.

Sorry for posting this here. But Tizen already seems to be not very popular, they try to get some popularity creating this challenge with Unity, but it seems that nobody was able to actually fully complete this challenge yet. I'm just trying to help everyone else with the same problem. I sent my complete project to Unity, I'm willing to do whatever tests they need and give any information they need, in order to help make this platform fully functional.

Tizen.png
    Facebook keeps spamming me this challenge, and on comments nobody was able to complete the challenge.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    MobizITS likes this.
  45. MobizITS

MobizITS

Agree with @Green-Sauce-Games I post here because there is problem to complete Tizen challenge and there is defect to everyone should know

Green-Sauce-Games likes this.
  46. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Ok I agree with you guys about the issues, but the thing is there been a forum on Tizen
    https://forum.unity3d.com/forums/tizen.88/
    since I can remember, one month before the competition I complained that little work was being done to fix the Tizen issues and little change, i predicted problems coming. Now because competition and money is involved all sudden we get little feedback and half cooked builds from the developer that QA should least test.

My advice do not wait for Unity QA as sometimes a month can pass without anything, keep trying to isolate the issue yourself, upgrading plugins to latest version etc.

Yes I been rejected myself by Tizen least 5 times now, and of course my game is on all other platforms working amazing.
    They are the smallest platform yet send video of there QA testing for every little detail and cosmetic issue. Currently I'm failing at InApps used there official plugin which seems not updated for long time now and poor documentation.

Anyway I did report this thread for spamming as though maybe people talk about the actual competition itself, but given up on this idea now, but now I'm sure its a deeper internal issue at Unity here.

When money is involved there seems to be a push by consumer and Unity side. Also seems one developer assigned to platform, which does not sound good news to myself. There still bugs in the Tizen forum that need fixing or at least official reply.

End of rant.

47. Moonjump

Moonjump

I have completed the challenge, as mentioned earlier in the thread. At least 50 others must have finished before me, unless I have misunderstood the stage at which they let developers know if they got an Early Bird prize. No response when trying to get clarification on that.

48. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Just look here:
    http://unity3d.com/partners/samsung/tizen-challenge
    Winner Announcement - Scheduled for November (GMT)

49. Moonjump

Moonjump

Winner Announcement for Winner Prizes is my take on it.

Needing to submit the app file from the original platform to confirm eligibility for the Early Bird Prizes, but mentioning to keep hold of that file as it will be needed again if a Winner prize is won, makes me think they are not holding back the Early Bird prize announcement until November.

But it is not certain, and was not mentioned either way in the email to confirm my entry, so I asked here and through the competition email address. I have not heard anything from either.

50. maynull

maynull

Hello there,

We are having the same problem, please update if any response comes regarding this problem

Code (CSharp):
    1. std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)[planesio]
    2. __fdelt_chk[planesio]
    Thanks,
    Burkay