1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

[SALE 50% OFF] AltSDK: AltPaint + AltSketch + AltAssets + AltStudio (Frameworks, Editors..)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AltSoftLab, Jun 24, 2015.

1. rubicon_xing

rubicon_xing

Did you ever update the package? The Asset Store has the date of January 2017, but I can't see any differences from the package last July.

2. AltSoftLab

AltSoftLab

Hi rubicon_xing,

Not yet, just modified the description. It's better to look into the Version No before the update time.

P.S.
    A series of new releases coming in about two weeks

Best Regards

3. EnjoyTime

EnjoyTime

Hi,
    I purchased " AltSDK (Professional)".
    But I don't know how to use it because I don't know how to use it.
    How do I use the Awesomium Browser?
    I tried using AltGUI_UnityUI_Demo scene.
    However, only the images are displayed and the Awesomium Browser does not work.
    Isn't the Awesomium Browser a web browser?
    Will it be normal operation in Android and IOS?
    Tell me how to use it.
    And the engine seems to be running out of user guide.
    Let me know if you have any help using this engine.

4. AltSoftLab

AltSoftLab

Hi EnjoyTime,

1. "I purchased " AltSDK (Professional)"." - Please write to sales@altsoftlab.com, we need to check your payment invoice ID

2. "How do I use the Awesomium Browser?" - Where did you find any info about Awersomium in AltSDK? We tried to clean all of it to remove any misunderstanding.
    Awesomium - is an external solution (look more here http://www.awesomium.com/). We provide just source code of integration of it to AltSDK

3. "And the engine seems to be running out of user guide." - What does it mean?

P.S.
    After almost 2 years of work the AltSDK next major version comes soon. New tools, fetures, docs, examples, etc.

Joe

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  5. juscelino-t

juscelino-t

Hi,

We’ve being successful using your lib, however we got stuck when we needed to use Ionic Zip part because your lib is using IonicZip and has it embedded on Alt.Sketch, but it is not complete or have some missing methods (like ZipFile Save()). Also, because it is embedded we cannot import an external “raw” lib because they conflict themselves. Do you have any solution for it?

If you have an Alt.Sketch.dll without it, it would be enough. Or maybe an Alt.Sketch.dll which implements the whole Ionic.Zip where we can get all we need.

Tip: if you have the whole Ionic on your project, please, do not encrypt it. We understand you want to protect your code and encrypt it, but IonicZip is a third party lib and we have external support beyond yours.

I hope you can help us.

6. AltSoftLab

AltSoftLab

Hi juscelino-t,
    Thanks for your report. Yes integrated DotNetZip is already under AltSDK namespace and will be abailable in the next release.
    At this time the only one solution for you is just to rename namespace of your version of DotNetZip. It's very easy because it's open source and takes just a couple of minutes. Just rename Ionic to f.e. MyIonic.