Search Unity

[Closed] runtime error 'ClassNotFoundException ... GooglePlayPurchasing'

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by elenzil, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elenzil

elenzil

howdy -

i seem to be having a recurrence of this problem.

i'm on unity 5.6.2p2, with an up-to-date version of the IAP plugin.
    i've got a moderately complex project, using gradle.

in my exported android project, i seem to have no 'libs' folder at all.

one thing i'm doing which is a bit odd is i've got the unity IAP plugin in a separate git repository from my main application, which is then symlinked.
    so i have:
    MyUnityProject/Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing -> ../../../submodules/MySubmodule/Plugins/UnityPurchasing

.. my reason here is that the submodule contains everything the app needs for IAP, including the plugin. so, include the submodule and you get the plugin. it's working well, including updating the plugin when there's a new version. it works great on iOS and unity IDE, but there's this issue in Android.

i'm happy to copy those libraries over manually, or if i had to i could abandon the symlink approach, but i'd rather not unless i have some confidence that's the issue.

i've tried copying the libs manually and adding lines to the various gradle files in the project,
    but not having much luck. the build doesn't seem to be searching in the right places.
    eg, it looks in a maven repository online, and then in my android SDK folder.

sorry for the complex situation.

any pointers appreciated.

2. elenzil

elenzil

i think this was a case of user error.

not sure, but i think i probably did a "git clean" between the unity build and the android build phases.
    i've gotten this working (with symlinks as described), altho i did need to add a somewhat funky "flatdirs" directive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.