Search Unity

[RELEASED] Ultimate Nature Pack - The Biggest Pack of Trees, Bushes, and Plants Available

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Jun 16, 2017.

1. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

We have just released our newest asset, Ultimate Tree Pack.

The Ultimate Nature Pack features over 355 unique fully editable trees, stumps, bushes, plants, and flowers all created with the Unity Tree Creator. The Ultimate Nature Pack is based off of many different climates giving you vegetation from all over the world. Each type of vegetation is uniquely different with multiple types of sizes to offer tons of variety. All trees have colliders to perfectly match their trunks.

The Ultimate Nature Pack will continuously be updated with new trees, bushes, and plants from many different climates. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions for other types of vegetations.

Try the Demo
    We now have a playable demo that shows all 355 trees, stumps, bushes, plants, and flowers. The demo is large because it includes all object from the pack. The rocks shown are not included. However, they can be downloaded for free on the Asset Store (Rock Pack)

Ultimate Nature Pack Demo (561 MB)

Get it here
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/91263

Here's just some of the vegetation included. The scenes shown are included. Note: Lighting and sky by: UniStorm (Not Included)
    FDV 2017-05-23 11-03-27-794.png
    FDV 2017-05-23 11-03-46-860.png
    BDV 2017-05-23 11-19-12-847.png
    MDV 2017-05-22 14-57-02-198.png
    BDV 2017-05-22 14-27-24-132.png

Demos Scenes Shown Included
    * Forest Demo
    * Beach Demo
    * Mountain Demo

Trees
    * 10x Pine Trees (Type 1) - 5x Large and 5x Small
    * 5x Pine Trees (Type 2) - 5x Medium
    * 5x Pine Stumps - 5x varying in size
    * 15x Juniper Trees - 5x Large and 10x Small
    * 10x Snowy Pine Trees - 5x Large and 5x Small
    * 5x Snowy Pine Stumps - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Snowy Pine Bushes - 5x varying in size
    * 10x Redwood Trees - 10x Large
    * 10x Dead Trees (Type 1) - 5x Large and 5x Small
    * 10x Dead Trees (Type 2) - 5x Large and 5x Small
    * 5x Dead Tree Stumps - 5x varying in size
    * 25x Palm Trees - 10x Large Straight, 10x Small, 5x Curved
    * 20x Aspen Trees (Green) - 5x Large, 5x Medium, 5x Small, and 5x Saplings
    * 20x Aspen Trees (Orange) - 5x Large, 5x Medium, 5x Small, and 5x Saplings
    * 5x Aspen Stumps - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Oak Trees - 5x Large
    * 15x Green Trees (Type 1) - 5x Large, 5x Medium, 5x Small
    * 15x Green Trees (Type 2) - 5x Large, 5x Medium, 5x Small
    * 5x Green Tree Stumps (Type 1) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Green Tree Stumps (Type 2) - 5x varying in size
    * 10x Far East Pine Trees - 5x Large and 5x Small
    * 10x Far East Flower Trees - 5x Large and 5x Small

Plants
    * 5x Tropical Plants (Type 1) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Tropical Plants (Type 2) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Tropical Plants (Type 3) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Tropical Plants (Type 4) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Small Forest Plants - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Ferns - 5x varying in size
    * 15x Bamboo Plants - 5x Large, 5x Medium, 5x Small
    * 5x Flowers (Type 1) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Flowers (Type 2) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Flowers (Type 3) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Flowers (Type 4) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Flowers (Type 5) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Flowers (Type 6) - 5x varying in size

Bushes
    * 5x Bushes (Type 1) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Bushes (Type 2) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Bushes (Type 3) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Bushes (Type 4) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Bushes (Type 5) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Bushes (Type 6) - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Snowy Bushes - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Pine Bushes - 5x varying in size
    * 5x Snowy Pine Bushes - 5x varying in size

Pack Also Includes
    * 5x Bird Sounds
    * 5x Particle Effects - Rain, Snow, Falling Leaves, Mist, Mystic Forest Effect

Update
    * Added 10x new trees!

Upcoming Additions
    * Underwater/ocean vegetation
    * Desert vegetation
    * Burned/Scorched vegetation
    * Swamp vegetation
    * Tons more

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. BHS

BHS

Reserved for future update posts.

3. Gunsrequiem

Gunsrequiem

Just purchased this when I saw it after purchasing Emerald AI. Can't wait to give it a shot!

4. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

Thanks for the purchase. Please let us know if you have questions or feedback.

5. Gunsrequiem

Gunsrequiem

No questions, but it would be great if you could implement built-in LOD settings down the road for at least the trees. It helps when you're spawning many at a time. Other than that, I am extremely pleased and I left you a 5-star rating on the asset store. You deserve it for this wonderful asset (and your others!)

6. BHS

BHS

Thanks for the suggestions and the review!

The Ultimate Nature Pack uses Unity's Tree Creator so there's already is a built-in LOD system. These settings can be adjusted via the terrain system. However, there are only two stages, the tree's mesh and its billboard mesh. If you want individual LODs, I believe there's a few assets on the Asset Store that give you better control over the mesh of a Tree Creator tree.

7. Gunsrequiem

Gunsrequiem

Oh, I hadn't realized that. That is actually exactly what I needed--thanks :D

I will amend the review to reflect that fact.

8. BHS

BHS

You are welcome and thanks!

9. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

We now have a playable demo that shows all 345 trees, stumps, bushes, plants, and flowers. The demo is large because it includes all object from the pack. The rocks shown are not included. However, they can be downloaded for free on the Asset Store (Rock Pack).

Ultimate Nature Pack Demo (561 MB)

10. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

Version 1.1 has just been submitted and is awaiting approval. This update adds 10 new trees! The Ultimate Nature Pack supports all versions of Unity from Unity 5.2 to Unity 2017 and up.

More plants, trees, and bushes coming soon!

(No Image Effects were used, just Unity's default lighting)
    Version1.1.png

boysenberry likes this.
  11. BHS

BHS

12. BHS

BHS

13. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Wow! How have i not seen this before??? Looks great.

14. BHS

BHS

Thanks!

15. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

16. BHS

BHS

Ultimate Nature Pack is on sale for 50% off and there’s now only 3 days left!

17. BHS

BHS

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  18. BHS

BHS

19. danteswap

danteswap

20. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

The 50% deal isn’t a code. It was a sale handled through Unity and the Asset Store. Unfortunately, there’s no way I can offer you a discount.

I’m not sure if they are optimized for Unity. I know that you can adjust the LOD Quality that can lower the tris count for each tree/bush. The vegetation uses Unity’s Tree Creator. Most vegetation objects have a relatively low tris count.

21. danteswap

danteswap

:(There is A Way You Can Give A Redeemable code :oops:;)

22. BHS

BHS

If you want the Ultimate Nature Pack, you will have to buy it :) I can certainly let you know the next time it goes on sale.

danteswap likes this.
  23. danteswap

danteswap

Yupp Sure Thanks I Be Here For More Stuff Regarding The asset Thanks again :)

24. BHS

BHS

You're welcome :)

25. BHS

BHS

26. BHS

BHS

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  27. boysenberry

boysenberry

Hi there,
    I am getting an error in the Ultimate Nature Pack:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\Users\bpayne\Documents\Unity Projects\EL-projeny\UnityProjects\EL\EL-Windows\Assets\_Environment _Nature Ultimate Nature Pack\Vegetation\Trees\Dead Trees\Dead Tree (Without Branches)\Textures\Dead Tree (Without Branches) Large 1_Textures\normal_specular.png".
    File name: 'C:\Users\bpayne\Documents\Unity Projects\EL-projeny\UnityProjects\EL\EL-Windows\Assets\_Environment _Nature Ultimate Nature Pack\Vegetation\Trees\Dead Trees\Dead Tree (Without Branches)\Textures\Dead Tree (Without Branches) Large 1_Textures\normal_specular.png'
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x0019c] in <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share) [0x00000] in <c95265f74fdf4905bfb0d5a4b652216c>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
    at AmplifyTexture.FileUtil.CRC32 (System.String fname) [0x0001d] in C:\Users\bpayne\Documents\Unity Projects\EL-projeny\UnityProjects\EL\EL-Windows\Assets\AmplifyTexture\Scripts\Editor\Utility\FileUtil.cs:116
    at AmplifyTexture.AssetMonitorCache.Add (System.String path) [0x00009] in C:\Users\bpayne\Documents\Unity Projects\EL-projeny\UnityProjects\EL\EL-Windows\Assets\AmplifyTexture\Scripts\Editor\Utility\AssetMonitorCache.cs:136
    at AmplifyTexture.AssetMonitorCache.UpdateDB () [0x0014b] in C:\Users\bpayne\Documents\Unity Projects\EL-projeny\UnityProjects\EL\EL-Windows\Assets\AmplifyTexture\Scripts\Editor\Utility\AssetMonitorCache.cs:234
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    AmplifyTexture.AssetMonitorCache:UpdateDB() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Utility/AssetMonitorCache.cs:246)
    AmplifyTexture.AssetMonitorCache:Start() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Utility/AssetMonitorCache.cs:59)
    AmplifyTexture.AssetMonitor:Start() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Utility/AssetMonitor.cs:151)
    AmplifyTexture.InternalEditor:Start() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Internal/InternalEditor.cs:107)
    AmplifyTexture.InternalEditor:CheckInstance() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Internal/InternalEditor.cs:83)
    AmplifyTexture.InternalEditor:.cctor() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/Internal/InternalEditor.cs:74)
    AmplifyTexture.Startup:.cctor() (at Assets/AmplifyTexture/Scripts/Editor/VirtualTextureEditorBase.cs:19)
    UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:processInitializeOnLoadAttributes()

It would seem Amplify Texture is getting tripped up by a missing PNG file at:
    Ultimate Nature Pack\Vegetation\Trees\Dead Trees\Dead Tree (Without Branches)\Textures\Dead Tree (Without Branches) Large 1_Textures\normal_specular.png

Any way to get that fixed? I am not sure what I need to do to fix it right off hand (not sure if I should pull something out, or re-link or what).

28. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

It sounds like this error is related to the Amplify Texture asset. Another user had a similar error here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/int...ring-for-unity-pro.198073/page-4#post-2748748

It sounds like you can fix it by having the latest version of Amplify Texture installed.

boysenberry likes this.
  29. boysenberry

boysenberry

Thank you, especially since I know you're off right now. ;)
    I should have checked there first since it's where the error is being triggered. I appreciate the extra help on this though!

30. BHS

BHS