Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. TrickShinobi

TrickShinobi

Is Ultimate Mobile ipv6 ready? I'm having trouble with the iOS submission.

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you provide me more detailed information according to this case?
    Maybe some logs from your device/screenshots/videos.
    I'll be able to provide you more precise answer.

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, ready. To get the more detailed answer, please, provide the rejection cases from the Apple mail.
    Anyway, you can contact our support team directly and ask your question there.

4. vivalavida

vivalavida

10-20 16:39:03.910 15202-15277/com.flydubai.FZXP A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x24 in tid 15277 (UnityMain)
    10-20 16:39:03.950 15202-15275/com.flydubai.FZXP E/mono: Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.String[]' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e'.
    10-20 16:39:04.020 454-454/? I/DEBUG: pid: 15202, tid: 15277, name: UnityMain >>> com.flydubai.FZXP <<<
    10-20 16:39:04.810 1378-15283/? W/ActivityManager: Force finishing activity 1 com.flydubai.FZXP/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity
    10-20 16:39:05.030 1378-3701/? I/WindowState: WIN DEATH: Window{2ba0da4c u0 com.flydubai.FZXP/com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity}
    10-20 16:39:05.080 1378-3665/? I/ActivityManager: Process com.flydubai.FZXP (pid 15202) has died

this crash behaviour is seen only after the app is installed on the device
    (both unity build and run as well as copying the apk and munally installing the app)

after trying to open the app a few times, it works properly.

once it get launched we can close and open the app normally multiple times.

we if make a new build then same crashing behaviour is repeated .

5. TrickShinobi

TrickShinobi

Since what version has Ultimate Mobile been ipv6 ready? The crash log from Apple is very vague, so I can't figure out what causes it.

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

The best approach is to use the latest version of the plugin.
    So, please, go ahead. Update the Ultimate Mobile in your project.
    I am 100% sure, this is IPv6 ready to go.

7. AlexRay

AlexRay

From the LogCat log you provided I can see following exception
    This exception may be related to anything in your project, not just our plugin in particular.
    As you can see, it's mono exception. So, it's Unity/Mono related exception.

Probably, you have some issues with your environment. Please, install (or maybe reinstall) the latest version of Unity. Check your Android SDK as well (update to the latest one is the best idea).
    Most likely this issue will be resolved. Otherwise, please, contact our support team for further investigation of this case.

8. davidosullivan

davidosullivan

Interested in this but I'm not sure I see where the 20% saving is? iOS Native is $25 AndroidNative(which seems to include GoogleAds) is $35 (for some reason) and the link for WP8 native (and the concept of WP8 native) doesn't work- so by my tally thats $60 for everything separately and $70 for this combo- and this doesn't include social sharing (which Android Native does?

Whats up with this pricing?

9. davidosullivan

davidosullivan

Ok so I bought it, but I am confused about what the example scenes are supposed to do. I have added UM_Preview and then everything else to the build settings, but all that seems to do is show me that almost nothing actually works. I expected nothing would happen in the Editor, since this is a mobile thing, but nothing happens in an android build either. Also- since this is a mobile based product I think you should make the example buttons and layout so they are not minuscule on mobile. And maybe provide an 'out of the box' setup that shows what this could do for me?

Camera and gallery does work which is what I bought for, but still I think $70 is steep for just that...

10. davidosullivan

davidosullivan

SaveImageToGalalry ? You need to change the name of that method ;)

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's take a brief discussion on Stan's Assets pricing:
    IOS Native - 25
    Android Native Plugin - 35 (and it has google ad for android only)
    Google Mobile Ads SDK - 20
    Google Analytics SDK - 20
    Amazon Native - 15
    Total: 115

Ultimate Mobile price is 70
    So it’s even around 40% saving.
    Did I answer your question?

12. AlexRay

AlexRay

I think, that you have some difficulties with our samples.
    Please, make sure, that you included all the sample scenes required for plugin review.

If you will have any additional questions, you can contact our support team.
    Provide the description of the issue you are facing as much detailed as you can.
    You will get great assistance in a short time! So, please, go ahead.

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I spent some time on building Ultimate Mobile imported into the brand new project for WebGL.
    I have the following result. FYI, I used Unity 5.4.1f1 for all these tests.

After importing the Ultimate Mobile into the brand new project I made a build for WebGL platform.
    The project built successfully. NO additional code required. NO additional compilation dependencies (like #if !UNITY_WEBGL) required as well.
    All the project successfully built as it was. Just the Ultimate Mobile imported.

Do you have any additional information about the errors you had on your own?
    Because no issues were detected on my side. Of course, Ultimate Mobile doesn't have any functionality for WebGL, built was successfully built and deployed. The demo scene displayed in the browser, but nothing happened after any button press.

If you have any useful additional information for according to this case, please, contact me.
    I am open to the conversation.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  14. ilmario

ilmario

I'm currently not using 5.4.1 but 5.3.6, so I thought maybe there are differences. I tried UltimateMobile in 5.3.6 in an empty project.. and got the same results as you (with the UI/scene). I suppose the button clicks wouldnt work on WebGL because it expects touch input instead of mouse (didnt look further into it).

Ok, so then I tried exporting part of my actual project in this empty projects and build that partial contant as WebGL.. and the build worked!

I went back to my full old project, switched to WebGL, imported UltimateMobile without installing it, built on WebGL an that worked too :eek:. The previous time it definitely didnt finish, and the error pointed to some UltimateMobile file with threading, but I might not have the error anymore.

The error build was (probably) a development build, this time development build was unchecked. Not sure if that was the difference. Another difference may be that on the working build I imported and installed UltimateMobile when on WebGL platform, instead of importing it on Android.

Actually there were some major problems in one scene even in other platforms back then. I had to recreate the broekn scene to get a functional build out. Those problems might also have been caused by a crash a bit earlier.. So maybe I was too hasty to blame Ultimate Mobile. In any case I thank you for the great attitude and user support :)

I will return back here if I encounter the WebGL build errors later on.

15. appsorama

appsorama

Hi I Tried to upgrade from Android Native and IOS Native to Ultimate Mobile, so I deleted the plugins, restarted Unity and imported Ultimate Mobile, currently I have the following error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/GoogleMobileAd/Scripts/IOS/IOSADBanner.cs(22,29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `GoogleMobileAdBanner' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    At first, please, search for GoogleMobileAdBanner.cs script in your project.
    I think, some kind of an issue took place while update.

One more advice - please, try to import the Ultimate Mobile plugin into the brand new project and check the result.
    Anyway, you can contact our support team any time you want and ask for an assistance.

17. davidosullivan

davidosullivan

Hi there, I have a problem with the UltimateMobile camera returning and saving images in the wrong orientation on Android (I am not sure about iOS)- i.e. if the user takes a photo in portrait orientation and I have the plugin set to save the photo the photo gets saved into the gallery as a landscape photo.

Also the image that is returned to Unity is landscape as well.

This does not happen if I set the Android 'Camera Capture mode' to Thumbnail in the plugin settings but then the resulting image is terribly low resolution, regardless of what I set the 'max loaded image size' to be.

I am not sure what I can do about this since I have no way of knowing if the user re-orientated their device between taking/accepting their photo and the result coming back into Unity... And even if I could do something inside Unity to process the image so it is the correct orientation, that does not solve the problem that the image saved to the users gallery is the wrong orientation.

My test device is a Samsung Galaxy S5 by the way

18. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It looks like some kind of strange behavior.
    My advice for you, in this case, is to contact support team directly, provide your project and ask for an assistance.
    You will get great assistance in a short time. So, please, go ahead.

19. mtrzyna

mtrzyna

Hello!

I'm having some problems with integration GA campaign measurement in my Unity game. I have read your documentation at https://unionassets.com/google-analytics-sdk/campaign-measurement--468 but i need a more precise help.

At GA site in the tab Acquisition/Sources/All i can see only (direct) / (none) sources instead of real sources.

sdk version : 4.0.1
    In Unity Inspector: Automatic tracking/campaigns is checked

Manifest file:
    Code (csharp):
    1.   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    2. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:versionCode="29" android:versionName="4.1.29" package="com.xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx" android:installLocation="preferExternal">
    3.   <supports-screens android:anyDensity="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:smallScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" />
    4.   <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="15" android:targetSdkVersion="24" />
    5.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    6.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
    7.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
    8.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" />
    9.   <application android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@string/app_name" android:theme="@style/UnityThemeSelector" android:debuggable="false" android:isGame="false">
    10.   <activity android:label="@string/app_name" android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:screenOrientation="fullSensor" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:configChanges="mcc|mnc|locale|touchscreen|keyboard|keyboardHidden|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|fontScale">
    11.   <intent-filter>
    12.   <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    13.   <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    14.   </intent-filter>
    15.   <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />
    16.   </activity>
    17.   <activity android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityLoginActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    18.   <activity android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityDialogsActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    19.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation" android:name="com.facebook.LoginActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    20.   <activity android:exported="true" android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityAppLinkActivity" />
    21.   <activity android:exported="true" android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityDeepLinkingActivity" />
    22.   <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityGameRequestActivity" />
    23.   <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityCreateGameGroupActivity" />
    24.   <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityJoinGameGroupActivity" />
    25.   <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.AppInviteDialogActivity" />
    26.   <meta-data android:name="com.facebook.sdk.ApplicationId" android:value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" />
    27.   <provider android:authorities="com.facebook.app.FacebookContentProviderxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" android:exported="true" android:name="com.facebook.FacebookContentProvider" />
    28.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|screenLayout|screenSize|orientation" android:label="@string/app_name" android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar" />
    29.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyOverlay" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    30.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyFullscreen" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    31.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyBrowser" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    33.   <service android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.CampaignTrackingService" />
    34.   <receiver android:enabled="true" android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.AnalyticsReceiver">
    35.   <intent-filter>
    36.   <action android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.ANALYTICS_DISPATCH" />
    37.   </intent-filter>
    38.   </receiver>
    39.   <service android:enabled="true" android:exported="false" android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.AnalyticsService" />
    40.   <receiver android:exported="true" android:name="com.google.android.gms.analytics.CampaignTrackingReceiver">
    41.   <intent-filter>
    42.   <action android:name="com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER" />
    43.   </intent-filter>
    44.   </receiver>
    45.   <receiver android:name="com.amazon.device.iap.ResponseReceiver">
    46.   <intent-filter>
    47.   <action android:name="com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.NOTIFY" android:permission="com.amazon.inapp.purchasing.Permission.NOTIFY" />
    48.   </intent-filter>
    49.   </receiver>
    51.   <activity android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize" android:excludeFromRecents="true" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:name="com.chartboost.sdk.CBImpressionActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    52.   <!-- Required by Chartboost -->
    53.   <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />
    54.   <activity android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:name="com.unity.purchasing.googleplay.PurchaseActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    55.   <activity android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:name="com.unity3d.ads.android.view.UnityAdsFullscreenActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools" tools:ignore="UnusedAttribute" />
    56.   </application>
    57.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" />
    58.   <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />
    59.   <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
    60.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen" android:required="false" />
    61.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch" android:required="false" />
    62.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct" android:required="false" />
    63. </manifest>
    i have done some tests in adb console. I mean i used this command:
    Code (csharp):
    1. am broadcast -a com.android.vending.INSTALL_REFERRER -n com.mycompany.mygame/com.google.android.gms.analytics.CampaignTrackingReceiver --es referrer  "'utm_source=testSource&utm_medium=testMedium&utm_term=testTerm&utm_content=testContent&utm_campaign=testCampaign'"
    i got a proper response:
    Code (csharp):
    1. 10-28 09:04:58.339 5965-6578/? D/GAv4: Received installation campaign: content=testContent, keyword=testTerm, medium=testMedium, name=testCampaign'
    but i still have only (direct) / (none) sources on the GA site.

I read posts 433 and 444 here https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/released-ultimate-mobile.262319/page-9 . Maybe problem is missing sa_analytics.jar in imported package from the asset store, but i don't know if i should use this one from post 444.

I also noticed that the option in Unity Editor: Window/Stan's Assets/Google Analytics/Create Analytics GameObject creates a normal empty object without scripts nor another options. Maybe you missed some files in recent updates?

I would be very grateful if You would reply as soon as possible :)

20. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Maybe some kind of update issue took place.
    I can send you this JAR library and you will import this library into Assets/Plugins/Android/libs folder.
    Please, import this library from the attachment of this message.
    Just rename this file to sa_analytics.jar and you will be ready to go.
    I attached this file as a txt file, because this forum has restrictions on file formats.

Attached Files:

mtrzyna likes this.
  21. abittman

abittman

I'm looking for some possible guidance / answer on the package.

I got Ultimate Mobile last week, and have hooked up the ability to share a screenshot easily which is great. However, I was also hoping to use Stan's Assets to share the GIF I make and save to a temp location.

Previously I had many lines of code that copied the saved GIF from a temp location to the share functionality of Android, and I was wondering whether anything within Ultimate Mobile will also let me do this? That is: share a file that already exists.

I understand there is the Social GIF asset on the store, but I'm only looking to share the GIF not create it and was hoping Ultimate Mobile might have some function to share a file instead of just text or a texture2D. If there's something in here I can use, I'd love to know. Trawling through the code and API found nothing for me, but I could be missing something.

-- Follow up Question / Edit --
    As a follow up, I'm trying to do local notifications on Android and the standard notifications work, however scheduled notifications bring up a "Unfortunately <gamename> has stopped working". Any thoughts on how to fix this?

EDIT2: UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.Connect() also causes the message "Unfortunately <gamename> has stopped working" to come up.

EDIT3: Fixed the crashing issues below the bolded line. Had another plugin getting in the way, so I just cleaned up the plugin folder by deleting and reimporting. Still want help with the gif though.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  22. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Unfortunately, Ultimate Mobile doesn't support GIF sharing.
    Yes, Social GIF includes both - GIF recording and GIF sharing as well.
    With the GIF-sharing the story is totally different than simple Texture2D sharing.
    That's not just the simple sharing. All the GIFs will be uploaded to giphy.com
    And the link to your GIF on giphy.com will be shared to your social network.
    Currently, we have NO plans to add GIFs sharing features into Ultimate Mobile plugin.

According to Google Play Services crash, the situation is following.
    Please, could you provide additional information according to this case?
    The best way is to provide LogCat logs from your Android device.
    Great guide how to capture LogCat logs you can find here.
    Of course, you can contact our support team directly and get great assistance in a short time.

abittman likes this.
  23. Deathfate

Deathfate

After upadting to 9.1 I get this error:

The type or namespace name `OSNotification' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

The same error with OSNotificationOpenedResult. These files seems to be missing

EDIT:

NVM had to update OneSignal to 2.1.0

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  24. yaosheng22

yaosheng22

my Unity is 5.4.2f2
    when I installed new version 9.1 today, I got a wrong :

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/IOSNative/xExamples/Scripts/Multiplayer/ptpGame/managers/NetworkManager.cs(27,32): error CS0117: `GameCenter_RTM' does not contain a definition for `instance'

Please tell me how to fix it, thank you.

25. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    As you can see, Ultimate Mobile and OneSignal Unity SDK are located in different assemblies.
    To fix this issue you have to move OneSignal folder into Plugins folder. This issue should be fixed.

26. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    With the latest update, some refactor changes were released.
    So, please, feel free to replace all instance with Instance and you will be ready to go.

27. yaosheng22

yaosheng22

thanks, I solved it.

28. stevenatunity

stevenatunity

Hi Alex, I've changed all the "Instance" references and then UltimateMobileSettings comes in to view.

I have a "How to update" button which takes me to a webpage, but I don't have the "Upgrade" button.

I'm going from 9.0.2 to 9.1 (on Unity v5.3.6p8)

Attached Files:

29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    There is no Upgrade button. Please, press Reinstall button below the green How to update button.

30. stevenatunity

stevenatunity

Thanks Alex, I thought that reinstall button was for the manifest file :oops:

31. Deathfate

Deathfate

Hello, I want to use TUNE plugin and it needs to override the default UnityActivity, I read in the docs that in that case I had to manually compile your library and change the extending of it, I have no problem at all doing this but I cannot find the eclipse project anywhere.

I would like to know if this is still needed or if that was for older versions of Android Native (before you changed the folder structure).

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Firstly, I want to tell you that none of our plugins use main launcher activity (UnityActivity or whatever).
    So, feel free to integrate any kind of other plugins and feel free to override launcher activity as you wish.

For now, our native libraries have been migrated to Android Studio solution.
    Previously we had an Eclipse solution for that.
    All the native libraries are built into aar files and imported into Unity.
    If you want to get the source code of all the native libraries of Ultimate Mobile/Android Native, please, feel free to contact our support team via e-mail and ask for the Android Studio solution.
    You will get great assistance in a short time.

33. yossydie

yossydie

Hello,
    My Unity is 5.4.1f
    I do a clean install 9.1 and switch platform to ios, I got 16 errors all :

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/AmazonNative/Amazon/Editor/AMN_PostProcess.cs(28,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `ISD_Settings' does not exist in the namespace `SA.IOSDeploy'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Please tell me how to fix it, thank you

34. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hi!
    That's quite strange behavior. I have just opened the latest version of Ultimate Mobile in the brand new project, switched the build settings to iOS and made a build.
    The build was successful. NO issues will take place with Amazon Native module.
    Of course, Amazon Native features will not be available in iOS build, but I was able to build it successfully.

So, if you will have any kind of these issues in future, I recommend you to contact our support team directly and ask for an assistance. You will get great support with any case in a short time.

35. TwisterKung

TwisterKung

This is how I get it fixed, change SA.IOSDeploy.ISD_Settings to SA.IOSDeploy.Settings.

ilmario likes this.
  36. Deathfate

Deathfate

Hello, thanks for the reply. I don't need the source code, you should change your docs in this page and update it with the current version as this is why I asked the question.

https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/can-i-use-this-plugin-with-other-android-plugins-103

Regards

37. ilmario

ilmario

I have the exact same problem, which is very annoying. First I just changed the #if UNITY_IPHONE to #if UNITY_IPHONE_NEVER to skip executing the whole code segment (we dont even have an Amazon version yet), but now I tried your method:

AMN_PostProcess.cs IOSNativePostProcess.cs

I'm glad I'm not alone with this, I just didn't bother reporting it because I'm pretty busy - and also because I thought it might have to do with a corrupted scene (which I removed, but which earlier caused Ultimate Mobile-errors).

In my case I haven't tried an empty project yet, but in my current project this problem has stayed despite reinstalling Ultimate Mobile countless times (I even bought IOSDeply and Amazon native separately to get it fixed fast, didnt help). Only progressed past the issue after modifying the Ultimate Mobile code.

38. yossydie

yossydie

Thank you TwisterKung.
    My project fixed for your answer.

But I got this warning when made a build in iOS.
    Script attached to 'ISDSettingsResource' in scene '' is missing or no valid script is attached.
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Do you know what this is?
    Thnak you.

39. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you guys for this report! All these minor issues will be fixed with the following update.
    Sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

ilmario likes this.
  40. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, I have bought this asset that seems to be very good and well done.

I have made all the graphics of the shop but need to define and design the place for the price text

I want to ask a question that I could not find yet on the manual and user guides

How do I make the text to be shown on the shop scene so it shows the price of the current country?

I mean that when you go to the shop it should put the correct price according to the currency available, for example it would show 0,99$ if USA, or 0,79 £ in UK, etc.

How do I define the place where it will be shown this price that I think the Ultimate mobile scripts will take from Apple iTunes or Google Play of the current country?

Thanks very much for any help

41. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The best approach is to display the price and currency code back to back.
    As for me, it's not a good idea to display currency symbol. Most likely you will have symbols displaying issues with different fonts.
    The common way in games is to display the local price and currency code.
    Please, check UM_InAppProduct class properties:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public class UM_InAppProduct {
    3.     string LocalizedPrice  { get; }
    4.     string CurrencyCode { get; }
    5.     long PriceAmountMicros { get; }
    6.     string ActualPrice { get; }
    7.     float ActualPriceValue { get; }
    8.     bool IsPurchased { get; }
    9. }
    I think, the LocalizedPrice is the exact thing you need.
    Or you can combine the ActualPrice and CurrencyCode into one string.

42. dlmrky

dlmrky

Hello, I just bought the asset and it was great for setting up the Game Centre Leaderboard etc.. I've moved on to Admob and started putting the IDs in - it created this error:

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/GoogleMobileAd/Scripts/Editor/GoogleMobileAdPostProcess.cs(19,34): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Settings' does not exist in the namespace `SA.IOSDeploy'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12 times in the console. When I reloaded my project Unity crashed and then killed my current layout. I now can't see Stans Assets in the Windows menu.

Any ideas?

43. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    We had some refactor changes during some of the latest updates.
    So, most likely, this issue is related to minor update issue. But there is an easy way to fix it.
    Please, fix the error you have with changing SA.IOSDeploy.Settings have to change to ISD_Settings.

44. MMZZUU

MMZZUU

error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ISN_result' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

How can I solve this?

Attached Files:

45. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, feel free to rename ISN_Result to SA.Common.Models.Result.
    If you will have additional same errors, please, fix with the same approach.

46. dlmrky

dlmrky

Thanks - that worked.

I'm getting a warning saying the IAP stuff is depreciated and to use the 'client' - what does that mean exactly? Should I just set up IAPs in Unity/Services instead?

47. AlexRay

AlexRay

It's refactor warning. Usually, in the warning message, you have the message how to fix it.
    Remember, it's just a warning, no functionality will be harmed because of it.
    In your case you have to rename client with Client and, I believe, all this warnings should be fixed.

48. dlmrky

dlmrky

Thanks. Any idea when the update will be ready that will fix the refactoring errors?

49. mypolat

mypolat

Hi all,
    I'm using Ultimate Mobile ( https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/20152 (last version)) and Facebook SDK(last version) in my project. I have a big problem about output. I tried a lot of methods but it's not working.

What can i fix it ?

You can review error log :

50. AlexRay

AlexRay

That's not the update errors. It's refactoring changes.
    All these places should be fixed on your own manually.

So, please, go ahead, it's super easy to fix all this on your own.