Search Unity

[RELEASED] RPG & MMO 4 (uGUI)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by EvilSystem, Feb 28, 2017.

1. EvilSystem

EvilSystem

The best interface is a flexible interface. This collection represents an overall collection of assets designed for both MMORPGs and traditional RPGs interfaces. The clean and modern design and unique coloring make this the perfect interface solution to make your product stand out from the rest.

Video Preview
    WebGL Demo

Asset Store Link

The product features:

- 4K Ready
    - PSD Files
    - Vector Design (Scalable)
    - More than 60 unique UI elements
    - Sliced images (PNG, High Resolution)
    - Fonts included
    - Prefabs
    - Demo scenes

Large collection of custom scripts :

- Slot System
    - Tooltip System
    - Select Field
    - Window System
    - Advanced Button
    - Advanced Slider
    - Progress Bars
    - Effects
    - Raycast Filters
    - Tabs
    - Tweening

The demo scenes are setup to scale with the screen size relative to 1920x1080 (Full HD) up to 3840x2160 (4K).The images are sliced from PSD files scaled up to 200%.

Preview (Click on the Image for full Preview)

RPG & MMO Collection:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    mandisaw, tequyla and BackwoodsGaming like this.
  2. magique

magique

Looks very nice. What system did you use for the video demo? Was that Inventory Pro or something else?

3. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

It's custom icon slot system that's part of the package.

4. magique

magique

Nice. I like it very much. Just purchased it.

5. magique

magique

Ugh! I didn't realize the package is for 5.5 and I'm using 5.4. Is there a 5.4 package available or does it have to be 5.5?

[EDIT]
    Or if I import into 5.5 and then copy over to 5.4 will it still work?

[EDIT 2]
    I confirmed that copying over from a 5.5 import doesn't work in 5.4. I'll have to wait until Nintendo gives us a Unity 5.5 before I can use this.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  6. luis29vm

luis29vm

Hello is any tutorial how to integrate this to unity. .? Thank you

7. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

It's already made into prefabs for unity.

8. jwarren

jwarren

How do I link the cooldowns of the same spell together so that when I cast a spell, it also starts a cooldown on spells that were duplicated from it using the drag and drop? I'm having difficulty figuring this out.

9. MinyLink

MinyLink

Hello , I have this asset and I'm trying to replace is instead of the basic UI on uMMORPG can I get any help to do this ? When I use prefabs functions don't applies , I can't use the login screen properly etc , thanks :)

10. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Check out our Demo_CastManager for an example.

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  11. BackwoodsGaming

BackwoodsGaming

Great work, as usual! Just added to wish list. I thought it was already there.. lol I own the first three along with some of your other UIs already. I think I also saw a Facebook post about a RPG & MMO5 as well? If so, I think I missed the thread for it here.. Going off to look.

Keep up the awesome work!

12. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Thank you for your kind words, RPG & MMO UI 5 is currently under development btw.

13. EvilSystem

EvilSystem

Actually there is RPG & MMO 6 too (under devepoment ) :)

14. Dwight_Everhart

Dwight_Everhart

@EvilSystem @ChoMPi I really like the design of this UI, and I really appreciate all the prefabs and scripts that come with the great art. However, I've encountered conflicts between this asset and Inventory Pro.

Both your asset and Inventory Pro define UIWindow and UIUtility classes. Inventory Pro declares its classes in its own namespace, but your asset declares all its classes in the UnityEngine.UI namespace. Since Inventory Pro uses UnityEngine.UI, its scripts that reference UIWindow or UIUtility fail to compile, since the references to those classes are ambiguous.

Can you declare your classes in your own namespace, instead of UnityEngine.UI? That would eliminate these conflicts, and it would also reduce confusion between which classes are a part of this asset and which are provided by Unity.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  15. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

Hey, i have implemented what you have requested and submitting v1.1 for approval.
    Write us an email with your invoice and i'll send you updated package if you dont wanna wait because unity may take up to a month for the approval of the new version.

16. Dwight_Everhart

Dwight_Everhart

Wow, thank you for the very fast response! And on a weekend too! That's great customer service!

I worked around the issue by renaming the two classes that were causing conflicts, so I'm good for now. But I will apply the update from the Asset Store when it's available.

Thanks again for this great asset. It looks great, and its prefabs and scripts have saved me days, if not weeks, of time already, and I just got started adding a GUI to my game.

17. D3Duck

D3Duck

@ChoMPi I purchased the package which looks great. I'm trying to figure out though what the Raycast Filters are for exactly. When I remove them the functionality seems to be the same. Please clarify this so I can use the extra scripts properly.

18. ChoMPi

ChoMPi

If you switch to the scene view you can see a green rect on the element with the raycast filter, that's the area where mouse interaction will register... Same with circular raycast filter, without it the button will interact like a rect instead of circle.

19. D3Duck

D3Duck

Thanks for the quick reply.

Okay, does that mean the rectangular one is only useful if you want to increase/decrease the default clickable area? Also, don't the radial buttons have circular areas already?

20. Jair-Martins

Jair-Martins

Hi, how to add new item on inventory?

Thanks

21. MostHated

MostHated

Hello, how hard is it to get this to work with Inventory Pro?

22. IndleStudios

IndleStudios

I'm using the RPG and MMO 4, and I was wondering if you have any tutorial on how to configure everything .. mostly on the inventory part .. I already created the items on the datebase .. but I'm not able to pick up an item from the floor and In addition to the iventario .. how can you teach or something that can help me ??

23. HajiyevEl

HajiyevEl

Hi. I have problem with UIEquipSlot. How can i make my Main Hand weapon be equippable on Off Hand? And at the same time so that Off Hand (Shield for example) wouldn't equip on Main Hand.
    Don't know if i'm expressing myself properly. My idea is to make it possible to equip two swords, sword and shield, but not two shields.