Search Unity

[RELEASED] LipSync Pro and Eye Controller - Lipsyncing and Facial Animation Tools

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rtyper, Mar 11, 2015.

1. wetcircuit

wetcircuit

Take your time… :) Looking forward to autosync in osX!

2. RogueCode

RogueCode

@Rtyper great asset you have here! It was super easy to figure out without reading any docs, and I love the fuse integration. One issue I've seen is that the "Shocked" emotion is on the example president, but not in the standard presets.
    I did copy the whole component across to my model and it worked once, but now it doesn't seem to be. If I click the shocked emotion in the inspector it does the right thing to my model, but if I add it to my clip it does nothing (the others work fine).

3. Rtyper

Rtyper

Thanks! Sorry it's taken so long - I think it was last June sometime you first asked about it!

Great! Glad it was so easy.

That was actually a mistake! I hadn't meant to leave that emotion in when packaging the last version up. I think it may not be in your project settings file? If you want to use it, find the ProjectSettings.asset file in the LipSync folder and click it. You should be able to add the shocked emotion there to use it.

wetcircuit likes this.
  4. trasher258

trasher258

I know that you're focusing on getting Lipsync 1.0 ready but I'm wondering if it would be possible to add the ability to blend in/out of specific phoneme markers for an extended period. I been using it for awhile and have been coming across cases where the voice actor will emphasise parts of a word at points and the only way I can do it right now is to add markers spread along that point in time. Unfortunately, it results in jittery motion as it starts to blend in and out of those markers and doesn't look all that great. Something to think about in the future if you feel like to look into it.

Eh, too bad I won't be able to use Lipsync 1.0 as I'm stuck in Unity 4 land on the project I'm using LipSync in. Oh well.

ikazrima likes this.
  5. thech1p

thech1p

I bought this plugin recently, and I really like it. However, there are some things I wish could be done.

Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe it hasn't been added:

- Ability to add more phonemes (For more detail).

- Ability to change the overall "weight"/amplitude of a phoneme in the clip editor. For situations when a sound/word might be quiter, or said in a different way from the regular phoneme shape.

- Ability to change duration of phonemes like the emotions.

- Ability to specify the "rest" phoneme in the clip editor.

- Ability to add more emotion channels/tracks to be able to blend multiple emotions at once.

- Ability to set emotion "weight"/amplitude in the clip editor, just like with the phonemes, stated above.

Overall I really like the plugin so far, but having these features as well, would be nice.

6. Rtyper

Rtyper

It's finished! LipSync Pro 1.0 will go up for download on the site at 16:00 BST (GMT+1).
    (There's even a countdown and everything!)
    Just working on getting the last of the documentation and demos sorted now. I'll be finishing off the new tutorials and the trailer over the next week or so, so it should all be ready by the time the update hits the Asset Store.

Just a couple of notes about the new version (and I'll put the changelist at the end):

• Due to licensing issues, we can't include the audio conversion functionality in with the LipSync package. Instead, there's a pdf guide included on how to download and install SoX, a cross-platform audio converter that AutoSync 2 is natively able to use. This is recommended, as it allows AutoSync 2 to work on a much wider range of audio files than AutoSync 1 could.
    • There may be a noticeable decrease in the quality of AutoSync's phoneme recognition. At the moment, this has been a trade-off between quality and compatibility, but we are going to try and improve this in future.
    Thanks again to everyone for putting up with the delays!

@trasher258 @thech1p

I had considered this before, but I could never think of a good way of doing it, as you rarely if ever want phonemes to overlap like emotions. It's definitely something I want to find a cleaner solution for though. On the plus side, multiple phonemes in a row should work better now, as the curve generation has been improved in 1.0.
    There's nothing major about LipSync that requires 5.0 up, it's mostly just API changes that would need fixing. If you want to try the download from the site later today in 4 (.6?), there shouldn't be too much that needs changing. Let me know if there are any big problems and I can put together a 4.6 version of it.

Again, I had thought about this, but there wasn't a clear way to do it at the time (as a lot of the older parts of LipSync relied on the known phonemes). Customisation is important though, and I think it would be much simpler now than it used to be. This will almost certainly be in a future version.
    Yes, the reason you can't do this at present is tied in with the above answer (the rest phoneme was added later), and the rest time functionality covered it. It doesn't make too much sense that this is worked out per-character though, so I might revisit this later.
    Absolutely, That's already on the to-do list.
    Yep, both of these are now present in version 1.0.

-

Here's the changelist:

Features
    - AutoSync 2.0:
    - Now supports both Mac OS X and Windows.
    - No longer prone to random failure.
    - Supports multiple languages
    - Supports batch-processing of audio clips.
    - Removes support for text-based AutoSync.​
    - Re-introduced the SpriteBlendSystem.
    - Now includes layers (multiple Sprite Renderers)
    - Uses new SpriteManager component.​
    - Added multi-selection to the Clip Editor.
    - New, simpler Emotion marker editing system.
    - Added keyboard shortcuts to the Clip Editor.
    - Added position and rotation handles for modifying bone transforms in poses.
    - Added curve generation mode options - Tight fixes overshoot problems, Loose looks more natural.
    - New Preset format with bone support and better tracking of blendables.
    - Phoneme and Emotion markers now have variable intensity.
    - Phoneme intensities can be automatically set based on audio volume.
    - Added loop option to the Clip Editor and the LipSync component.
    - Markers can now be created at the cursor position by right-clicking.
    - Added ability to create bone-based poses from an animation clip.
    - Made editor detect when Gestures need recreating.

Changes
    - LipSyncData clips can now be created without an audioClip.
    - Improved the Clip Editor's tooltips.
    - Reordered the top menu in the Clip Editor to be more logical.
    - Rewrote the XML file parser to read in new clip metadata.
    - Added more visible real-time preview indicator.
    - Replaced the viewport scale slider with a custom min/max scrollbar.
    - Made Gestures Wizard "clean up" old triggers and states when run more than once.
    - Moved all Resources into Editor Default Resources folder to prevent them from being unnecesarily added to builds.
    - Removed ImportManager.cs, and switched to shipping the package in separate folders.

Fixes
    - Added undo suport for bone transform values in poses.
    - Fixed animation curve generation on clips with very few markers.
    - Fixed NullReferenceExceptions when removing the character mesh after setting up the blend system.
    - Moved marker interaction logic out of the loop to improve performance.
    - Made all marker handles respect cursor position when dragging to avoid sudden snapping.
    - Fixed excessive CPU usage from the progress bar in wizard windows.

Known Bugs
    - Bone rotations will always rotate the shortest way, which sometimes causes visual glitches.
    - Marker intensities are ignored by bone transforms.
    - AutoSync accuracy is lower than desired. We will attempt to improve this.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    ikazrima likes this.
  7. Rtyper

Rtyper

And it's live! Go to the site and enter your invoice number to get it. (The version that downloads is for 5.1 and above. Email your invoice number to contact@rogodigital.com if you need the 5.0 or 4.6 versions!)

8. AiryKai

AiryKai

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    RDExtensionWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/Shared/Editor/RDExtensionWindow.cs:235)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

9. Rtyper

Rtyper

I don't know what I can tell you, I'm not getting that error. It seems to be pointing at the header image not having been loaded, but it loads fine for me. What Unity version are you using?

10. AiryKai

AiryKai

5.3.4p2. I just open Extensions window...

11. AiryKai

AiryKai

@Rtyper I reimport files. It seems it fixed problem.

12. Rtyper

Rtyper

Good to hear! Still not sure what went wrong though. Did you have any luck with the emotion marker problem? I got an email but your post doesn't seem to be here any more.

13. AiryKai

AiryKai

I coped with this problem. I just had to set sliders positions in blendshapes settings as 100 value.

14. Rtyper

Rtyper

As in no other value between 0 and 100 has any effect? Because that's not how It should work. Are you using the Morph3D blend system?

15. AiryKai

AiryKai

It works in any position except 0. As I understand it, the slider value determines maximum blend value. Yes, I'm using Morph3D.

16. Rtyper

Rtyper

Oh - yes, that's working correctly then. The slider controls how much that particular blend shape (or the Morph 3D equivalent) is blended to for that pose. This is used for creating more complex custom poses.

17. Goldrake

Goldrake

Hi, can you help me solving this issue?
    using beta 5.4 if i open clip editor and open a clip to edit it gives me this error:

RogoDigital.AudioUtility.GetWaveForm (UnityEngine.AudioClip clip, Int32 channel, Single width, Single height) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/AudioUtility.cs:90)
    LipSyncClipSetup.Update () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:2024)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:187)

18. trasher258

trasher258

That would be very appreciated. I'm probably going to ask you to do it since you probably know more about your code more than I do. I'll see about shooting you an email about it, yeah?

Also, an idea for the whole holding a phoneme I think would be to allow explicit control how the blend happens between two phonemes via creating a cross fade between them. Say for example, you take Marker 1 and Marker 2 and tie them to a cross fade "clip" that bridges the time between them. Said cross fade will then overwrite the automatic blending behavior and only blend between those two markers during that time and allow direct control over the blend by the user.

There's probably other ways of doing it but that seems the most simple way of doing it without having to do too much.

19. Rtyper

Rtyper

The Unity 5.4 beta isn't currently supported officially, but I have imported LipSync into it successfully before. Are you using the new LipSync Pro version 1.0, or an older version? Could you try completely removing LipSync from your project (remember to back up the ProjectSettings file and any of your own Blend Systems, Presets and LipSyncData files that might be under the Rogo Digital folder!), then re-import it.

No problem, I'll probably end up including a 4.6 version in Asset Store update too.

That's a good idea actually, plus it keeps compatibility with old files. I'll put this on the list for the next update.

20. Goldrake

Goldrake

Rtyper:
    i updated the old version with the 1.0...i'll try to delete but it's not the best solution :-/

21. Rtyper

Rtyper

I know it doesn't seem it, but it's just because of how Unity's package/folder management works. It's quite easy for problems to occur when importing a new version of any package over an old one. It's usually a better idea to remove the old one first (in a new scene to avoid breaking any references in the scene).

EDIT: Though having said that, I've just been testing it myself and I don't think that will fix your problem. Unity seems to have changed how Audio waveforms work in Unity 5.4, and the internal AudioUtil class no-longer has a method for getting a waveform texture. I'm looking into what the new method for doing this is, and I'll put together a patch for Unity 5.4.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  22. Goldrake

Goldrake

Thanks Rtyper.
    if you can check this as soon as possible it will be really appreciated. We need to complete the trailer of our new game to partecipate at the Unite Amsterdam contest. Thanks!

23. cgi4fun

cgi4fun

Hi

There seems to be a problem with the Slate plugin and LipSync_Pro_1.0_5.1_Final. After pressing the download button in the LipSync extensions window, i get a massiv amount of error messages like the one below. Those messages repeat in an endless loop until i remove the Rogo Digital folder from the assets. That happens with or without slate installed.

Following system/software is used:
    • Unity 5.3.4f1
    • LipSync_Pro_1.0_5.1_Final
    • Windows 8.1
    • New and empty Unity project

ArgumentException: Name has invalid chars
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:253)
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
    (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)
    System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:135)
    System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:130)
    System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (System.String path, System.Byte[] bytes) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:594)
    RDExtensionWindow.<OnGUI>m__4E () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/Shared/Editor/RDExtensionWindow.cs:382)
    RogoDigital.ContinuationManager.Update () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/Shared/Editor/ContinuationManager.cs:41)
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplicationBindings.gen.cs:217)

24. Rtyper

Rtyper

My bad, sorry! That's the | character in the package name, which isn't allowed in file names. I'll change the name of the package on the server and that should work again in a few minutes. For future reference in case it happens again, you can stop the errors by just forcing a recompile too, no need to remove the entire package :)

25. cgi4fun

cgi4fun

Thanks for the quick response and fix.

Now i got the next bunch of errors, but i guess those are more related to slate?

Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(66,33): error CS1501: No overload for method `TempLoad' takes `3' arguments
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(128,53): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `Slate.EditorTools.GetAudioClipTexture(UnityEngine.AudioClip, int, int)' has some invalid arguments
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(130,37): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `UnityEngine.GUI.DrawTexture(UnityEngine.Rect, UnityEngine.Texture)' has some invalid arguments
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(128,53): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `float' expression to type `int'
    Assets/ParadoxNotion/SLATE Resources/Extensions/LipSync/LipSyncSpeech.cs(130,37): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `object' expression to type `UnityEngine.Texture'

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  26. Rtyper

Rtyper

That first one is because Slate's LipSync integration won't have been updated for LipSync Pro 1.0 yet, which added the duration parameter to TempLoad. The others I'm not sure about - I've made sure the version of the package on the server is the most recent one now, try downloading it one last time. Hopefully that will only leave the first one there.

27. cgi4fun

cgi4fun

It did not help and the problems are still there. As i am in the middle of a project right now, i skip the update for now and continue with the working combination of LipSync and Slate.

I've also posted it in the slate forum, as i don't know where the problem comes from --> http://slate.paradoxnotion.com/forums/topic/problem-with-lipsync-integration/

BTW.... i always forget to mention something like this .... You really made a great piece of software which is extremely useful!!

28. Rtyper

Rtyper

NewStore.PNG
    The LipSync Pro 1.0 update was submitted to the Asset Store on Thursday, so there's only a limited amount of time left to pick it up for the beta price of $25! (Remember, you can get the update straight away after buying, by going to the downloads section on our site).

LipSync Lite (the new free version) will be launching later this month, and LipSync Live is expected to be ready some time in May or June.

Thanks! I see Gavalakis has updated the extension now, I'll try and stay on top of keeping the version on our server up to date from now on!

29. Goldrake

Goldrake

Hi, did you manage to solve the bug of unity 5.4 beta?

Thanks!

30. Rtyper

Rtyper

I'm afraid not - I'm still looking into it, but I haven't been able to find a replacement method yet. You can comment out the line that's causing the error if you just need it to work, but it will prevent the audio waveform from showing.

31. Rtyper

Rtyper

This version brings a huge number of features and improvements, along with the return of the Sprite Blend System and Unity 4.6 compatibility and AutoSync for OS X!

Note: LipSync Pro is not currently compatible with the Unity 5.4 beta. I'll do my best to get this working as soon as possible.

32. Slowbud

Slowbud

@Rtyper - Thanks for the update. But I get an error message:

Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/Modals/AutoSyncTextWindow.cs(32,62): error CS1501: No overload for method `ProcessAudio' takes `2' arguments
    and
    Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/Modals/AutoSyncTextWindow.cs(54,62): error CS1501: No overload for method `ProcessAudio' takes `2' arguments

33. Rtyper

Rtyper

Did you remove the previous version of LipSync before updating? It sounds like one of the files from the old version is still there.

34. Slowbud

Slowbud

This did it. :)

35. Devistute

Devistute

Hi again. Updated to version 1.0, and Autosync is still not working. I just while ago did clean install of Windows 10 too.
    I got the language pack for it, and it just hangs halfway trough at "Recognising Phonemes" and then never finishes the process. I did try to disable Antivirus also, made no change. Any ideas why this is happening?

36. Rtyper

Rtyper

Are there any errors in the console when you run AutoSync? It's a completely new system in 1.0, so I'm sure it's something different to your original problem.

37. Devistute

Devistute

Oh. Did not notice my console was set to not show errors.. Heh, well heres the errors i get.

Failed to load 'Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync 64bit/pocketsphinx.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
    ', GetDllDirectory returned ''. If GetDllDirectory returned non empty path, check that you're using SetDirectoryDll correctly.
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.SphinxWrapper:Recognize(String[], Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/SphinxWrapper.cs:34)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.SphinxWrapper:Recognize(String[], Boolean) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/SphinxWrapper.cs:33)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSync:processAudio(AudioClip, String, AutoSyncDataReady, String, Boolean) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync/Editor/AutoSync.cs:114)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSync:processAudio(AudioClip, String, AutoSyncDataReady, Boolean) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync/Editor/AutoSync.cs:143)
    LipSyncClipSetup:StartAutoSync() (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:2438)
    UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String[], Int32)

DllNotFoundException: Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync 64bit/pocketsphinx.dll
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.SphinxWrapper.RecognizeProcess (System.String[] args, Boolean multiThread, Boolean flagOff, Boolean toPhone) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/SphinxWrapper.cs:111)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.SphinxWrapper.Recognize (System.String[] args, Boolean multiThread) (at Assets/Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync/SphinxWrapper.cs:33)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSync.ProcessAudio (UnityEngine.AudioClip clip, System.String languageModel, RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSyncDataReady callback, System.String progressPrefix, Boolean enableConversion) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync/Editor/AutoSync.cs:114)
    RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSync.ProcessAudio (UnityEngine.AudioClip clip, System.String languageModel, RogoDigital.Lipsync.AutoSyncDataReady callback, Boolean enableConversion) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/AutoSync/Editor/AutoSync.cs:143)
    LipSyncClipSetup.StartAutoSync () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:2438)
    UnityEditor.GenericMenu.CatchMenu (System.Object userData, System.String[] options, Int32 selected) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/GenericMenuBindings.gen.cs:124)

38. Rtyper

Rtyper

Have you moved the Plugins/Editor/Rogo Digital/LipSync folder somewhere? The error's saying that it can't find the .dlls in there. If you didn't move anything, try a clean installation of LipSync, backup anything you need to keep in the LipSync folder (Presets, BlendSystems, Project Settings), delete everything relating to LipSync and re-import it.

39. Devistute

Devistute

Hi, i nuked LipSync from the project and re-imported it, but its throwing exact same error?
    The "missing" dlc exactly aint missing since its right where it should be. Im pretty sure that my Unity is ducking up right now.

Edit: Nope, wasnt Unity. No idea why this happens :/
    Edit 2: These same errors pop up also in clean project.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  40. Slowbud

Slowbud

Where do I get the language pack? When opening the extension window it is empty, not closeable any more and console throws an error:
    RDExtensionWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/Shared/Editor/RDExtensionWindow.cs:234)

41. trasher258

trasher258

I'm getting the same DllNotFoundException error like you are and I just did a clean install of LipSync. Wonder where it's looking for it if not where it currently is.

Well, at least LipSync works in Unity 4.6 so I can live with that.

42. Rtyper

Rtyper

@devis @trasher258 Really sorry about that guys! I'm looking into this now and I'll get a patch out as soon as possible.

@Goldrake Got this working now, thanks to @janm_unity3d. Just working on solving a couple of performance issues, then I'll get the 5.4 version up with the next patch.

@Slowbud Looks like it's failing to load the images for the window, did everything import correctly the second time around? There should be an Editor Default Resources/Rogo Digital/Shared folder in the root of your Assets folder that contains the graphics that window uses.

43. Slowbud

Slowbud

That's what I found out too, and correct they were missing, they were somewhere in a folder called like "RDShare", but I moved them to the correct folder like your script is saying:
    headerLogo = (Texture2D)EditorGUIUtility.Load("Rogo Digital/Shared/RogoDigital_header_left.png");
    headerBG = (Texture2D)EditorGUIUtility.Load("Rogo Digital/Shared/RogoDigital_header_bg.png");

But still the same error.

44. Rtyper

Rtyper

That sounds like it's still got a lot of assets from 0.6 in your project folder. They were all moved in 1.0 to keep them from being included in your game builds. Are you sure you removed all the folders from the old LipSync installation before importing 1.0?

45. Slowbud

Slowbud

OK, yes I deleted the whole Rogo Digital folder before and then updated via Asset Store. It seems parts of 0.6 was installed again beside 1.0. Now I deleted the Rogo Digial folder again and installed 1.0 as custom package from your website and it seems to work so far.

46. Rtyper

Rtyper

What version of Unity are you using? I'm just checking that I didn't accidentally submit a package that contains some old assets. 5.0 and 5.1+ seem to be fine.

47. Slowbud

Slowbud

Version 5.3.4p1

48. dizzymediainc

dizzymediainc

Any news on the fix for the dll not found issue for 1.0?

49. Slowbud

Slowbud

@Rtyper
    Maybe a bug in Clip Editor? : When I start a new clip and use "Save As" I choose a folder and save the file, so far so good. Now I work on it a little and just use "Save" it doesn't save and Console throws 2 errors:

Parent directory must exist before creating asset at AssetsAssets/Sound/LipSync_Files/DrSizely/DrSizely-Amazing-Growing-2.assetDrSizely-Amazing-Growing-2.asset.
    UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:CreateAsset(Object, String)
    LipSyncClipSetup:SaveFile(String, Boolean) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:2387)
    LipSyncClipSetup:OnSaveClick() (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:1552)
    UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String[], Int32)

UnityException: Creating asset at path AssetsAssets/Sound/LipSync_Files/DrSizely/DrSizely-Amazing-Growing-2.assetDrSizely-Amazing-Growing-2.asset failed.
    LipSyncClipSetup.SaveFile (System.String path, Boolean isXML) (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:2387)
    LipSyncClipSetup.OnSaveClick () (at Assets/Rogo Digital/LipSync/Editor/LipSyncClipSetup.cs:1552)
    UnityEditor.GenericMenu.CatchMenu (System.Object userData, System.String[] options, Int32 selected) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/GenericMenuBindings.gen.cs:124)

If I don't create a new clip, instead open an existing and work on it, "Save" seems to work correct.

50. carmenarama

carmenarama

How good is LipSync pro ?